What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 Team ESPN .5 PPR ($200 Leaguesafe) (1 Viewer)

HunterRS

Footballguy
Draft Date: Friday, September 8th at 9:00 PM ET. Players from the Thursday Night game drafted into starting positions will have their stats counted toward Week 1.

Draft Order: Draft order will be randomly determined using Full Time Fantasy draft order generator once all payments are collected. For more information on the draft generator I use, vistit the Full Time Fantasy website:
https://fftoolbox.fulltimefantasy.com/draft_order_generator.cfm

League Settings:https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/settings?leagueId=1899704048
*Please be sure to review all league settings prior to joining. Custom settings include 8 player bench (instead of 7), 6 team playoff (instead of 4) starting Week 15, "Move to last after claim" waivers (instead of "inverse order of standings"), and "LM Only Vetoes." All trades in this league will be processed the same day they are accepted. Only trades that are blatantly lopsided or show collusion between owners will be vetoed. *

Payouts
First Place: $1000, Second Place: $500, Third Place: $220, Weekly Top Scorer (Week 1 - Week 14): $20

Looking for about 6 more owners. If interested or have questions, please feel free to reach out.

I appreciate it. Thanks!

Looking for 5 owners.

League is also listed in the Leaguesafe Classifieds.

Also, if Travis Kelce does not play in Thursday’s night’s game and you draft him into your starting TE role, you will be able to replace him for Week 1. Thanks!

Willing to put together one more last minute league like this with enough interest. If you’d be interested in one drafting tonight or tomorrow morning (probably better), let me know! Thanks.

Yeah, if anything changes, let me know. Thx
Will do. Thank you!
I’m going to give this a few more hours. If you all are still interested, I can invite you guys and at least have you in the league. Don’t have to pay or anything yet. It would be one of those unorganized “draft when full” type of deals so I completely understand not wanting to be in a **** show like that!

Users who are viewing this thread