What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$100 12 (possibly 14) tm, .5 ppr, dynasty start up (need 6-8 owners) (1 Viewer)

eekthecat8

Footballguy
Last minute $100 dynasty startup, need 6 owners for 12, 8 for 14 and hoping for the latter. The by laws I will provide upon request are from a different league I commish but 99% of the information is the same.

22 roster spots, 4 taxi squad (rookies only), 3 I.R. designated by the NFL's designation (has to be on official I.R.)

Hoping to fill this by tomorrow morning to start drafting. Be aware there is only going to be a 2-4 hour clock with an overnight pause of 4-6 hours to ensure we're good to go by opening kick off :)  

Again, just trying to get initial interest here so please e-mail me at JordanRJarvis@gmail.com with any questions or to see the bylaws and I will, as soon as I can, provide whatever you are asking.

Thanks,

Jordan  

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=42176&O=26 <~~ Reference league that I commish, payouts and roster limits will be slightly different. Also toilet bowl winner will be awarded pick 25 instead of 13 for 12 teams, and pick 29 if it's 14 (thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread