What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10th Annual NFL Playoff Suicide Pool - 2013 Playoffs (1 Viewer)

pinda

Footballguy
http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/40415

RULES

1. Pick any players you want in your starting lineup. Your starting lineup consists of 6 players, 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and 1 PK.

2. Once you have picked a player, he is not eligible to be picked again for the rest of the NFL playoffs. So you only can pick a player once. The site should remove players you have already used for you but ultimately it is your responsibility to watch for that.

3. The winner of the pool is the one who has the most cumulative points from the 4 weeks of playoff games (Wild Card, Divisional, Conference, Superbowl games)

4. There will be a weekly winner of highest points for each week. Amount yet to be determined but most likely $20-40 per week.

5. Scoring rules are located here: http://football18.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=40415&O=09

6. League fee is $40 CDN ($43 if sending by PayPal to cover all fees, if sending by Interac deposit then you have to pick up the fees). Your fee for your team is expected to be in by the first game this weekend, or at least notification given to me that you have sent it.

7. Prize money will be determined by the end of Wild-Card weekend once I know how much the total collected is. Looking at top 5 places paid out as usual but this could change. In 2011, based on 46 entries, the payout was the following:

• 1st $970

• 2nd $455

• 3rd $145

• 4th $70

• 5th $40

• Weekly Prize $40 per week

8. If there are any situations that arise that are unexpected, I will consult with 4 other experienced fantasy owners to make a fair decision. I should add that in the 9 years we have ran this pool there's never been an issue but just in case, you should know there is a procedure in place. The decision by us 5 will be final.

Email me at bmanhas@gmail.com or private message me and I will send you an invite.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread