What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Man $50 KEEPER ESPN active league (1 Viewer)

fanofphilly

Footballguy
Hey everyone! I have a great opportunity for someone to reserve a spot for YEARS to come.

I run a very successful 12 man redraft league and a lot of that guys in that league asked me to do a "KEEPER" league. Always wanting to do it but never taking the plunge I figured why not. So we made it a 12 man ESPN keeper. We had the league filled up until we found out one of the guys was "1 person" but playing under 2 usernames and 2 teams. Therefore we had 2 spots open for this league, one has been filled and we are looking to fill the last.

The person that accepts would have the #6 overall pick and the draft date will be Sunday, August 19th @ 1:30 pm EST time.

This league is a very very heavy high scoring league so be aware! Its also a very active and mature league. If you are looking for a good group of guys to join a league with look no further. You are basically making a commitment that you will be married to the league for years to come. Its ok, your wife will understand, if not you married the wrong woman! This league is a IDP + PPR

PM me or email me for more league details eric @ homeboyznetwork.com (if you copy and paste take out spaces)

Look forward to having you in the league and let the trash talking begin!

Users who are viewing this thread