What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team Dynasty needs 4 owners (1 Viewer)

49ersFan

Footballguy
Hi guys I run a 12 team dynasty league that is hosted on yahoo and is completely free. My league has been running since 2005. Last season my schedule was very busy. I was going to close the league but my members didn't want that so I kept it going. I was working 2 jobs and then I picked up a 3rd for some extra Christmas money. Some of my members stepped up and keep the league going last season. Four owners left because of my busy schedule. Things have changed and I am now able to fully focus on the league. So now I have to find replacements for the 4 members that left. Please don't let my my busy schedule I had last season scary any of you guys from joining. It really is a fun league and its going into its 6th season. My FDL will be around for a long time. Here is the link to the league forum if anyone wants to check it out.

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Fanatics_Dynas...dex.php?act=idx

Each team as a 25 player roster. The rookie draft takes place a week after the nfl draft. The roster cut down date is announced at the beginning of April. I'd like to try and get these teams owned asap. If anyone is interested please pm with:

Your name:

Fantasy history:

What team you're interested in:

Here are the rosters of the teams that are open.

Team 1:

QB: Drew Brees, Matt Hasselbeck, Chad Pennington

RB: Michael Bush, Kevin Faulk, Larry Johnson, Laurence Maroney, Maurice Morris, Kolby Smith, Beanie Wells®

WR: Nate Burleson, Greg Camarillo, Braylon Edwards, Randy Moss, Antwaan Randel El, Brian Robiskie®, Eddie Royal, Limas Sweed, Hines Ward

TE: Martellus Bennett, John Carlson, Brent Celek

K: Neil Rackers

DEF: New York Giants, Tennessee Titans

Draft Picks: 1.2, 2.2, 2.9, 3.2, 5.2

Team: 2

QB: Jason Campbell, Philip Rivers, Matt Ryan

RB: Marion Barber, Justin Fargas, Tim Hightower, Rashard Mendenhall, Mewelde Moore, Jerious Norwood, Kevin Smith

WR: Anquan Boldin, Deion Branch, Steve Breaston, Juaquin Iglesias®, Malcolm Kelly, Johnny Knox®, Brandon Marshall, Terrell Owens

TE: Vernon Davis, Anthony Fasano, Sean Ryan

K: Jason Hanson, Rian Lindell

DEF: Arizona Cardinals, Baltimore Ravens

Draft Picks: 1.4, 2.4, 3.4, 4.4, 5.4

Team 4:

QB: Jake Delhomme, Bruce Gradkowski, Matt Moore, Jamarcus Russell

RB: Joseph Addai, LaDell Betts, Correll Buckhalter, Clinton Portis, Pierre Thomas, Derrick Ward

WR: Plaxico Burress, Michael Crabtree®, Justin Gage, Derrius Heward-Bey®, Dominick Hixon, Derrick Mason, Mohammad Massaquoi®, Lance Moore, Steve Smith(panthers)

TE: Chris Cooley, Antonio Gates

K: Rob Bironas, Jay Feely

DEF: Miami Dolphins, New York Jets

Draft Picks: 1.6, 2.6, 3.6, 4.6, 5.6

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you a PM about one of the teams available. Thanks.

I'd be interested in Team 2 if it's still available.

I had to want team 2 with TE Vernon Davis on the roster and me being a life-long 49ers fan. That way I'll be able to wear his jersey for a change. It wasn't worth wearing until he woke up out of his coma last year and finally showed he has the capabilities of being a top flight TE.

Since the league is on Yahoo my yahoo e-mail is DocNiner54@yahoo.com

The owner of team three has yet to join the forum so I am officially placing team 3 back on the market. So here are the teams that are available.

Team 3

QB: Jay Cutler, Carson Palmer, Ben Roethlisberger

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Ronnie Brown, James Davis®, Jerome Harrison, Fred Jackson, Jamal Lewis, Marshawn Lynch, Leon Washington, Ricky Williams

WR: Dwayne Bowe, Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, Calvin Johnson, Robert Meachem, Josh Morgan, Hakeem Nicks®, Laurent Robinson

TE: Jared Cook®, Visanthe Shiancoe

K: Olindo Mare

DEF: Carolina Panthers, Minnesota Vikings

Draft Picks: 1.8, 2.8, 3.8, 4.8, 5.8

Team 4:

QB: Jake Delhomme, Bruce Gradkowski, Matt Moore, Jamarcus Russell

RB: Joseph Addai, LaDell Betts, Correll Buckhalter, Clinton Portis, Pierre Thomas, Derrick Ward

WR: Plaxico Burress, Michael Crabtree®, Justin Gage, Derrius Heward-Bey®, Dominick Hixon, Derrick Mason, Mohammad Massaquoi®, Lance Moore, Steve Smith(panthers)

TE: Chris Cooley, Antonio Gates

K: Rob Bironas, Jay Feely

DEF: Miami Dolphins, New York Jets

Draft Picks: 1.6, 2.6, 3.6, 4.6, 5.6

The owner of team three has yet to join the forum so I am officially placing team 3 back on the market. So here are the teams that are available.Team 3QB: Jay Cutler, Carson Palmer, Ben RoethlisbergerRB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Ronnie Brown, James Davis®, Jerome Harrison, Fred Jackson, Jamal Lewis, Marshawn Lynch, Leon Washington, Ricky WilliamsWR: Dwayne Bowe, Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, Calvin Johnson, Robert Meachem, Josh Morgan, Hakeem Nicks®, Laurent RobinsonTE: Jared Cook®, Visanthe ShiancoeK: Olindo MareDEF: Carolina Panthers, Minnesota VikingsDraft Picks: 1.8, 2.8, 3.8, 4.8, 5.8Team 4:QB: Jake Delhomme, Bruce Gradkowski, Matt Moore, Jamarcus RussellRB: Joseph Addai, LaDell Betts, Correll Buckhalter, Clinton Portis, Pierre Thomas, Derrick WardWR: Plaxico Burress, Michael Crabtree®, Justin Gage, Derrius Heward-Bey®, Dominick Hixon, Derrick Mason, Mohammad Massaquoi®, Lance Moore, Steve Smith(panthers)TE: Chris Cooley, Antonio GatesK: Rob Bironas, Jay FeelyDEF: Miami Dolphins, New York JetsDraft Picks: 1.6, 2.6, 3.6, 4.6, 5.6
I'd be interested. I'm in a couple of Dynasty leagues already, so I take it pretty seriously. Team 3 looks like the better team, but I'd take either team. I like the building and tinkering part. I'm on Invision as acmebatmansuit if you would like to get in touch with me.

Users who are viewing this thread