What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 team DYNASTY Startup // LEAGUESAFE // 0.5 PPR // $100 buy in // Modified Empire // Sleeper (1 Viewer)


Starting up a 12 Team Dynasty League on Sleeper, need 6 more active owners as of now

Join here: https://slpr.link/jVRPo8k51jBX

$100 Buy in, likely Modified Empire format (*read details below)

Experienced Commissioner

LeagueSafe for all finances

No K, No IDP, No Superflex

.5 PPR / 4 pt passing Tds / Double Flex Lineup

20-22 man rosters, IR, 3 Taxi Squad

FAAB Waviers

LMK any questions, Join here:  https://slpr.link/jVRPo8k51jBX

*We can vote on whether or not to run this league as a modified Empire Format.  This allows there to be a conclusion to the league, but still allows likely a 5-15 year league run.  In this format 70% of the yearly pot goes to the winner, the other 30% rolls into a jackpot.  The jackpot is won by the first team to win 3 championships and the league is then dissolved.

Additional details here:  https://post.leaguesafe.com/empire-leagues-everything-you-need-to-know/


Users who are viewing this thread