What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team Dynasty Startup- LeagueSafe- Fantasy Sweet Tooth (1 Viewer)

npkuzmick

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I have a couple dynasty leagues currently, but want a chance at redrafting without getting out of my current obligations therefore I am making another league. I will list the rules below. Post or PM me your interest along with email and we can see if you're a fit for the league. I want committed owners who fill out their rosters weekly and stay active and look forward to doing this for years to come.

2013 NFL Fantasy Football Dynasty– Football Sweet tooth

Teams- There will be 12 teams in the league.

Schedule- The regular season schedule is 13 weeks long. Week 14 will be the start of the playoffs and week 16 will be the Superbowl.

Playoff seeding- There will be 6 teams in the playoffs. The top 2(based on record with points for as a tie-breaker) will have a bye week in week 14 while 3rd faces 6th and 4th faces 5th. Week 15, the top seed will face the lower remaining seed and the 2 seed will face the higher remaining seed. The last two teams remaining will battle to be the one Dynasty to rule them all.

Buyin- The league is $100 per player per year.

Payouts:

($1,200)- The top three places will be rewarded cash prizes of $700 for 1st, $350 for 2nd and $150 for 3rd.

Rosters:

Each team will have 30 Roster spots (10 starters and 20 bench spots)

The starting lineup will include:

1QB

2RB

3WR

1TE

1FLEX(WR/RB/TE)

1 TEAM DEFENSE

1 KICKER

Draft:2 options (slow draft as soon as league fills or on ESPN.com Sunday evening)

The draft will be held at 10pmEST on Sunday June 9th (on ESPN.com)

You have 90 seconds to make your pick

This draft will be a snake draft meaning if you are 12th pick you will get the 1st pick in the 2nd round(13th pick).

Draft picks can be traded leading up to the draft right on the ESPN website.

Free Agency/Waiver Wire:

There will be no free agency or waiver wire. Therefore you must get appropriate depth at each position. This eliminates stocking up on 20 RBs and picking up a K or D/ST on bye weeks. Also, this makes the upcoming rookie drafts more interesting with potential sleeper free agents from the prior year.

Scoring:

Passing

Every 25 passing yards (PY25)

TD Pass (PTD)

Interceptions Thrown (INT)

2pt Passing Conversion (2PC)

Sacked (SK)

Rushing

Every 10 rushing yards (RY10)

TD Rush (RTD)

2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR)

Receiving

Every 10 receiving yards (REY10)

TD Reception (RETD)

2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE)

Miscellaneous

Kickoff Return TD (KRTD)

Punt Return TD (PRTD)

Fumble Recovered for TD (FTD)

Total Fumbles (FUM)

Total Fumbles Lost (FUML)

Interception Return TD (INTTD)

Fumble Return TD (FRTD)

Blocked Punt or FG return for TD (BLKKRTD)

Kicking

Each PAT Made (PAT)

Each PAT Missed (PATM)

FG Made (0-39 yards) (FG0)

FG Made (40-49 yards) (FG40)

FG Made (50+ yards) (FG50)

FG Missed (0-39 yards) (FGM0)

FG Missed (40-49 yards) (FGM40)

Team Defense / Special Teams

Each Sack (SK)

Interception Return TD (INTTD)

Fumble Return TD (FRTD)

Kickoff Return TD (KRTD)

Punt Return TD (PRTD)

Blocked Punt or FG return for TD (BLKKRTD)

Blocked Punt, PAT or FG (BLKK)

Each Interception (INT)

Each Fumble Recovered (FR)

Each Fumble Forced (FF)

Each Safety (SF)

0 points allowed (PA0)

1-6 points allowed (PA1)

7-13 points allowed (PA7)

14-17 points allowed (PA14)

28-34 points allowed (PA28)

35-45 points allowed (PA35)

46+ points allowed (PA46)

Less than 100 total yards allowed (YA100)

100-199 total yards allowed (YA199)

200-299 total yards allowed (YA299)

350-399 total yards allowed (YA399)

400-449 total yards allowed (YA449)

450-499 total yards allowed (YA499)

500-549 total yards allowed (YA549)

550+ total yards allowed (YA550)

We will use partial points (decimals) to prevent ties and inaccurate rounding.

Trades:

Trading of players and picks is allowed. All trades will be reviewed by the commissioner and if they are without a doubt unfair they will be vetoed.

If a league owner does not see the trade as fair he will notify me and we will put the trade to a vote. Each team has the option to vote on each trade made with majority ruling (the vote excludes the two teams that are participating in the trade and the commissioner making 9 teams put to vote with 5 votes for/against ruling)

Future Drafts:

The 6 teams that do not make the playoffs will be awarded the top 6 picks of the draft the following year. It will not be last place gets first pick however (to prevent “sucking for Luck”). The bottom 6 teams will draw for the top 6 picks. The playoff teams will draft in inverse order (1st place team will pick last, 2nd place team 11th, 3rd place team 10th all the way to 6th place team drafting 7th overall). All future drafts will be regular style not snake meaning the team with the 1st pick does have an advantage over the other teams.

Future draft picks can be traded but only for the following year. Once the 2013 season is over however you can begin trading 2015 draft picks as well. Once the 2014 season ends you can trade 2016 picks along with 2015 if you would like to move up in the coming draft. The first 3 rounds of future drafts can be traded. Later round draft picks cannot be traded.

Keepers:

Although you can keep all 30 players, in order to have spots available for the upcoming draft you will be required to drop players to free up roster spots. Players released prior to the draft will be eligible to be drafted. Future drafts will be held live offline. If you cannot be live at the draft we will setup a conference call.

2014 keeper lock date is Sunday May 18th at 8am. On this date have roster spots open for the amount of players you plan on drafting. This will give players approximately 1 month to prepare for the draft (A Sunday in June 2014) with your released players in the mix.

Abandoned Teams:

If a team owner leaves their team for whatever reason there will not be a redraft. The team will be picked up by another owner. Due to the nature of the dynasty league it is possible to rebuild any team with your own strategy and there will always be owners looking to enter the league. Each owner should plan on partaking in the dynasty league for years. If you cannot commit please let me know and we will find someone who can. If you do have to stop playing for some reason please play out the rest of the current season and do not make any transactions that allow other teams to take advantage of your roster. We will find another owner.

If the season starts without an owner the commissioner will manage that team, but it will not be eligible for prizes. If this were to happen the $100 buyin not submitted by that team would be taken out of the payouts. 1st and 2nd would each get $50 less.

Conduct:

Dynasty leagues have a reputation for being very fun but serious as the same time. As long as each owner participates on a regular basis and tries their best this will be a lot of fun for a long time. Play with honesty, integrity and determination and most of all be unique in creating your own dynasty.

Commissioner:

Nolan Kuzmick

Email: npkuzmick@yahoo.com

Owners will need to give me an okay to give out there email/cell phone numbers and I will put together a master list to email out so owners can contact each other regarding trades/smack talking.

Good luck!

How about a slow-auction draftmasters? I've been looking for one of those everywhere. Would you have any interest in trying to get one of those going? I would join for sure.

Or if you have your heart set on a snake draft then maybe just a regular slow-draft draftmasters. All the fun of the draft without the commitment of managing another team & trying to keep the league together at the end of the year.

Changes:

No negative points for a QB being sacked or to a rb,wr or qb fumbling that is recovered by own team.

Slow draft on Myfantasyleague.com (the cost for the site will be taken out of the entries).

liquidaze " I'm not sure what draftmasters is, but I do want a dynasty...

League is still open and we will do a slow draft once it is full. Let me know your email if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread