What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$125 CBS Sports Dead Pool League Looking for 5 Players (1 Viewer)

Guts68

Footballguy
Dead Pool's 2018 season is here, I look forward to a competitive and challenging season. Right now, we are looking for more players to make this an enriching fantasy football experience (need 5 more but would like 9 more players as the amount in the pool will determine the league win.). Please contact me If you want into the league. You will need to pay at League Safe ($125 plus $5 admin charge, payout 70%, 20% and 10%) under the Dead Pool League. (The Dead Pool is an invitation only league + contact mbar493684@aol.com). Once you sign up at CBS Sports I will send you an invitation to pay (if you haven’t paid already), as you know League Safe holds the money until the end of the season. This is a Head to Head League. The draft will be held Tuesday September 4, 2018 at 9:00 pm Eastern, you will be able to sign into the CBS Sports draft room prior to the draft, there will be 16 rounds (unless you opt for CBS to pick your players) , be prepared, though you will have plenty of chances to change your roster during the season, if you haven't drafted before do a sample draft it will give you a good idea as to how the draft will go, so pay now, Tuesday September 4th you will be on the clock. Join us now or check us out at CBS Sports Fantasy Football Dead Pol League. mbar493684@aol.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I will definitely play in his league. I am surprised he is having trouble finding people for his league. Just goes to show even beautiful people with millions of dollars and international fame can still have trouble making friends. 
Seems like he's been doing it for a while. Maybe he's just a #### and no one wants to play with him.

Oh, I will definitely play in his league. I am surprised he is having trouble finding people for his league. Just goes to show even beautiful people with millions of dollars and international fame can still have trouble making friends. 
Join now at mbar493684@aol.com

We are only a few days from the 2018 Dead Pool League draft and we are still looking for good players who will play the season and chase first place. If you're interested contact me at mbar493684@aol.com and I will send you an invite to the league and a link to pay. Join the Dead Pool now and become your favorite football monster.................. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread