What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

13 Year League With Possible Opening (1 Viewer)

Mossome

Footballguy
I am looking for an owner or two to be in a league that I have been a part of for 13 years. I am not the commissioner but know the commissioner well and have alot of pull in the league. Many of the members have been in the league for awhile but myself and the commish have been in all 13 years. This is a legitimate league and I am looking for legitimate owners to help out our commish.

This league is a 10 team league with a $50 entry fee plus another $13 (estimate) for the website which is run at CBS. The $50 is 100% paid back in prizes.

League details

Head to Head

1 optional keeper, drafted (or free agent) from 7th round or later in previous year. New teams with no keeper draft in the 7th round this year. Other teams instead of drafting use the pick on the keeper.

1-30 for passing yards, 5 for passing td's

1-10 for rushing or receiving yards, 5 for all td's scored

starters include

QB

RB

RB

WR/TE

WR/TE

WR/TE

Kicker

Team Defense/Special Teams

Superflex (QB-RB-WR or TE)

I will explain other rules later

I am serious in getting a responsible owner. What I will require is that any potential member send me an e-mail of their interest. I will then require a short phone call to ensure that everything will be on the up and up. I will also require full payment before the draft.

If you are interested give me a PM or a reply of some kind to get the ball rolling on this.

Users who are viewing this thread