What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$15,000 Subscriber Contest (1 Viewer)

shmagu

Footballguy
First I'd like to say great job putting this together! :thumbup: I love the fact that you can really only have a couple studs on each team. Without giving away my lineup (which is subject to change over the next week), this is how the salaries look at each position:QB - 37RB - 93WR - 50TE - 6PK - 4DST - 10

I'll play....QB = 23RB = 87WR = 68TE = 10K = 4DEF = 7What are the odds that someone at exactly 200 wins?

I'm not putting anything like that on here until deadline is over. I will say I hit 200 exactly because there's always room somewhere to use one point and that it looks like I have some differences than the few that have been mentioned on this board so far.

I'll bite...QB: 22RB: 98WR: 59TE: 5PK: 7DEF: 9I've shown my lineup to some of the people I work with who aren't subscribers. They think the team I've drafted will cause some damage. I certainly hope so, though I won't hold my breath. :thumbup:

QB- 9 :shock: RB- 93WR- 79TE- 6K- 4D- 9My constant tweaking seems to be done. I'm happy with my team and can only assume spending the same on 3 QBs as 2 Ds is a great idea. :bag:

QB- 31RB- 7WR- 14TE- 47K- 41D-40
Cute, but if you REALLY want to throw 'em off - make the #'s believable:TE max = 46PK max = 10DEF max = 17~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I I I I I I I I I J

Without giving away my lineup (which is subject to change over the next week), this is how the salaries look at each position:QB - 37RB - 93WR - 50TE - 6PK - 4DST - 10
Here's what should be my final lineup, barring injury:QB - 44RB - 91WR - 45TE - 6PK - 4DST - 10

How many people had to reset their line-up after the Stewart injury last night? Luckily I took him out yesterday afternoon so I didn't have to re-arrange today.QB- 15RB- 92WR- 72TE- 6K- 6D- 8I may edit again before the 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the big secret guys? Is there anything that says we arent allowed to put out our rosters?If not I will put mine out there. its not like we all have some sort of inside track to knowledge that only we have.

Whats the big secret guys? Is there anything that says we arent allowed to put out our rosters?If not I will put mine out there. its not like we all have some sort of inside track to knowledge that only we have.
I think it has to do with the 15k prize money. I'm not sure what the excuse is for not even posting salaries.

I think it has to do with the 15k prize money. I'm not sure what the excuse is for not even posting salaries.
i think that's pretty obvious in that even though you're only listing aggregate salaries, the way those salaries are allocated might give someone an idea as to how to approach the contest in a way they had not previously thought.we'll all get to see each other's teams soon enough. ;)

i think that's pretty obvious in that even though you're only listing aggregate salaries, the way those salaries are allocated might give someone an idea as to how to approach the contest in a way they had not previously thought.we'll all get to see each other's teams soon enough. ;)
I guess I happen to be one of the few that will choose a roster as I see fit and not try to follow someone else's "idea".

What player will be on the largest amount of submitted rosters? My guess is Kelly Holcomb.
I'm not going to speculate on that, because that may be giving away too much information. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty happy with what I'm looking at, but I'm only at $189.I'm going to see if I can spend some more...

I've decided that the top-10 RBs are all going down! As such, I've filled my roster with "Maybes" "Has Beens" and "Hopefully-s"!!!!!!HERD

This may be a dumb question, but if one of your guys gets hurt, it's just tough luck? I didn't see anything about pickup allowances. If this is the case, the winner is going to be one lucky SOB. Who wins a championship with zero pickups throughout the course of a season? It's going to be interesting to see which combination of players holds out.

This may be a dumb question, but if one of your guys gets hurt, it's just tough luck? I didn't see anything about pickup allowances. If this is the case, the winner is going to be one lucky SOB. Who wins a championship with zero pickups throughout the course of a season? It's going to be interesting to see which combination of players holds out.
Not only the luck of injuries, but also finding the 3rd, 4th tier deep sleepers that will produce over the course of a season and cover studs' bye weeks.I won a survivor league on another site last season that scored ALL players on each roster. Luckily, I had Pennington and Portis in the late rounds of that draft.

Users who are viewing this thread