What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

15-20 FBI agents raid man's home because he pushed somebody and 15-20 is totally reasonable. (1 Viewer)

If there is truth to this, then the people responsible should be fired. But given the source ... I'm going to need to see some evidence.
Jim Jordan is the source. Yeah, I'll pass. :lol:

The accused has now raised over $300K from suckers, in less than a week. Since his wife appeared on Tucker last night, I'm betting that number keeps growing significantly.

All because he got arrested for a crime he admits he committed.

The people crying "unfair" over this are so tone deaf.

Why in the world would you call people suckers unless you are assuming the facts and making prejudgements? He did not admit to violating FACE, so you are misstating facts again. He did not even admit to assault, which is not the crime he is being charged with. You continually put left-wing spin and prejudgements on many of your points while insisting the rest of us should wait for the facts.
He's charged with FACE and Assault. He and his wife have both admitted he pushed this senior citizen to the ground. That's not spin. Facts are not "left wing spin" and that you keep asserting that they are is only indicative of how strong your inherit bias is.

I'm not left wing bro. Not even close. I just prefer reality. If you think reality seems "left wing" maybe you should stop living in fantasy land and join us in reality.

The accused has now raised over $300K from suckers, in less than a week. Since his wife appeared on Tucker last night, I'm betting that number keeps growing significantly.

Why in the world would you call people suckers unless you are assuming the facts and making prejudgements? He did not admit to violating FACE, so you are misstating facts again. He did not even admit to assault, which is not the crime he is being charged with. You continually put left-wing spin and prejudgements on many of your points while insisting the rest of us should wait for the facts.
He's charged with FACE and Assault. He and his wife have both admitted he pushed this senior citizen to the ground. That's not spin. Facts are not "left wing spin" and that you keep asserting that they are is only indicative of how strong your inherit bias is.

I'm not left wing bro. Not even close. I just prefer reality. If you think reality seems "left wing" maybe you should stop living in fantasy land and join us in reality.
Believing in facts, science. and reality puts you in the left these days my friend.

Another fact to consider here. Mark Houck was INDICTED... Not charged

That distinction means a grand jury met, reviewed the evidence, and decided it was enough to charge Mark. They would not indict on just the word of a single person. Additionally, the grand jury is made up of citizens selected at random.

How is this the weaponized of the DOJ when a jury of peers reviewed the evidence and decided to issue charges?

That distinction means a grand jury met, reviewed the evidence, and decided it was enough to charge Mark. They would not indict on just the word of a single person. Additionally, the grand jury is made up of citizens selected at random.

How is this the weaponized of the DOJ when a jury of peers reviewed the evidence and decided to issue charges?
Ham sandwich.

You’ll also notice the absolute silence from Jon on the topic of this Judge bending over backwards to rule (badly) in Trumps favor with the Mar-Lago suit. Where’s the rage, anger and contempt from him over the very clear biases in her rulings. Wonder why that is?

Believing in facts, science. and reality puts you in the left these days my friend.

Oh yeah. You guys are so 'scientific'. Like a woman is whatever one thinks it is. When a child is born, those idiot doctors are just making a guess. They have no idea if the baby is male or female.....pretty amazing 'science' you have there!

You’ll also notice the absolute silence from Jon on the topic of this Judge bending over backwards to rule (badly) in Trumps favor with the Mar-Lago suit. Where’s the rage, anger and contempt from him over the very clear biases in her rulings. Wonder why that is?
It is a thread I am not paying attention to. That said, the ruling seemed very reasonable for where the trial is at. It is too early and all she said is not yet. Team Trump will have to respond later. Besides a judge is much different than an entire organization like the FBI that is being systematically taken over by its leftwing leadership and weeding anyone who dares to dissent from their politically motivated agenda out.

Back to topic, a grand jury wlll indict on very marginal evidence, especially when you cherry pick the district. They had exactly two witnesses who were each referred to in the indictment. The unarmed accuser and a doctor at the clinic who verified the accuser's occupation and perhaps was the one who provided the bandaid.

Last edited:
Unbelieve that a justifiable killing of some nobody thug could results in riots and settings cities on fire.
Typical and disgusting.
It is, but I am using moops' words referring to this minister as a nobody, which you conveniently failed to quote. I am glad you are FINALLY offended when it is not a conservstive being referred to as a nobody. You are right, people should not be referred to as a nobody.....so stop it on your side.

Liberal science. Can a man give birth? Oh gee, I don't know. I think he can.
I find your twisted version of liberal thinking absolutely disgusting.
Tell me where I am wrong...what was it, 63 percent believe a man can give birth. It is disgusting. But what is disgusting is that science is being twisted by leftist ideologs to mutilate children.

You are a pretty smart guy so you know exactly what was meant with that question.

Its simply a disagreement over whether a transgender man is a "man". But, of course, you know that. But for some reason, you want to put it in the worst possible way to make liberals look stupid. Just because you disagree with them that a transgender man is a man.

I'm a white male. I should go get myself arrested for something MAGA-ish and then go on Tucker and cry about how I'm being unfairly treated for being a white male and get rich from donations.
what would the maga-ish thing you would be doing.

I'm a white male. I should go get myself arrested for something MAGA-ish and then go on Tucker and cry about how I'm being unfairly treated for being a white male and get rich from donations.
I dunno. Storm a pizza place with an assault rifle was already taken. Push a senior citizen into the sidewalk for their views on abortion is now taken. I don't want to do anything overly violent like that guy who shot at the bullet proof windows of an FBI building whilst live Truthing it on TS. What's left? Maybe I can break into NARA and claim I'm just getting Trump his records back?

I don't want to do anything overly violent like that guy who shot at the bullet proof windows of an FBI building whilst live Truthing it on TS.
That guy lost his life. I find that to be a tragedy. There's a couple of examples where overly supporting this guy has cost people their lives.

People. Don't idolize a guy. Don't endanger your lives, or livelihoods, for a guy (or a gal for that matter). That's not a sides thing either, that's a life thing.

I dunno. Storm a pizza place with an assault rifle was already taken. Push a senior citizen into the sidewalk for their views on abortion is now taken. I don't want to do anything overly violent like that guy who shot at the bullet proof windows of an FBI building whilst live Truthing it on TS. What's left? Maybe I can break into NARA and claim I'm just getting Trump his records back?
1 that was a Q guy
2 I don't think pushing a guy is maga. that's anti abortion.
3 never heard about that.

why not go to a heavily trafficked area in a MAGA hat. not sure where you live. I'm guessing near Washington DC. try the MALL. feel free to pm me with with your city. heck I'll even pay for the hat.

I think that we can get you arrested. or beaten up. possibly arrested for getting beaten up.

1 that was a Q guy

why not go to a heavily trafficked area in a MAGA hat. not sure where you live. I'm guessing near Washington DC. try the MALL. feel free to pm me with with your city. heck I'll even pay for the hat.

I think that we can get you arrested. or beaten up. possibly arrested for getting beaten up.
I live just outside DC.

Do you watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? There was an episode where the main character wore a MAGA hat around Hollywood just so people would leave him alone (and it worked like a charm).

Anyways, I've seen plenty of red hats in the city and never once seen anyone wearing one getting arrested or beat up.

1 that was a Q guy

I live just outside DC.

Do you watch Curb Your Enthusiasm? There was an episode where the main character wore a MAGA hat around Hollywood just so people would leave him alone (and it worked like a charm).

Anyways, I've seen plenty of red hats in the city and never once seen anyone wearing one getting arrested or beat up.
no.

we can figure out something.

Why don’t you ramp it up and shoot up the congressional baseball game, try to murder a Supreme a court Justice, firebomb a pro-life center, drive your vehicle into a parade or start a riot and destroy some cities…the good news is that unlike the right-wing whack jobs you can get bailed out (assuming there is bail) by the Vice President…being a left wing nut does have its advantages.

Tell me where I am wrong...what was it, 63 percent believe a man can give birth. It is disgusting. But what is disgusting is that science is being twisted by leftist ideologs to mutilate children.

You are a pretty smart guy so you know exactly what was meant with that question.

Its simply a disagreement over whether a transgender man is a "man". But, of course, you know that. But for some reason, you want to put it in the worst possible way to make liberals look stupid. Just because you disagree with them that a transgender man is a man.

It is not just a simply disagreement. It is a major issue which impacts how kids are being educated, how sports are being regulated, who goes to what prisons, how people are treated medically. This isn't just about forcing pronouns and being polite. We are confusing the entire language so that simple references to men and women are not only meaningless but potentially harmful.

@jon_mx Can you keep your comments in this thread at least somewhat on topic? I don't want to have to address your unhinged views on everything else in here too.
Can we recap a bit....dkp993 came in and brought up mar-lago case. TommyGunz came in and brought up how only leftists believe in science. So please address your comments at the culprits who actually brought in the outside topics.

It is a thread I am not paying attention to. That said, the ruling seemed very reasonable for where the trial is at. It is too early and all she said is not yet. Team Trump will have to respond later. Besides a judge is much different than an entire organization like the FBI that is being systematically taken over by its leftwing leadership and weeding anyone who dares to dissent from their politically motivated agenda out.
re the bolded: The EXACT heavily biased response I was expecting.

A throughly unqualified Judge gets a lifetime appointment then shortly afterwards makes multiple heavily biased rulings in favor of the person who appointed her in an unprecedented case against. One of the rulings (the only one so far to get appealed) gets absolutely destroyed upon appeal. But no you see this as no big deal and no politics at play at all in our justice system. Of course not. Again I wonder why.*

*that is 100% a rhetorical question.

A throughly unqualified Judge gets a lifetime appointment then shortly afterwards makes multiple heavily biased rulings in favor of the person who appointed her in an unprecedented case against. One of the rulings (the only one so far to get appealed) gets absolutely destroyed upon appeal. But no you see this as no big deal and no politics at play at all in our justice system. Of course not. Again I wonder why.*

And that is what I expect from you. You ignore the fact that one judge is much different than the entire FBI leadership which seems to be rooting out non-leftist under the guise of security clearance issues. There are many examples of biased judges, and they often get overruled. I am barely paying attention to the case, but the latest ruling was not nearly as off-base as you claim. The one that got overturned, probably was. But given the political agenda that seems to have taken over in the FBI/DOJ, having a judge to balance things out seems appropriate.

And that is what I expect from you. You ignore the fact that one judge is much different than the entire FBI leadership which seems to be rooting out non-leftist under the guise of security clearance issues. There are many examples of biased judges, and they often get overruled. I am barely paying attention to the case, but the latest ruling was not nearly as off-base as you claim. The one that got overturned, probably was. But given the political agenda that seems to have taken over in the FBI/DOJ, having a judge to balance things out seems appropriate.
You’re completely missing the point. I’m pointing out the politics in our justice system. The thing you are absolutely railing against happening. And if you think this is one isolated judge, or from one side of the aisle, then your head is buried in the sand, Jon. You’re either upset about politics in the justice system or you’re not. You’re clearly not, unless it affects your side then you rant and rave about how unfair it is. And the excuse of you not barely paying attention to it only strengthens my bias point. An obscure story about a guy getting arrested in the middle of nowhere and you start a thread and rant and rant and rant about it. Our exPOTUS on the verge of getting indicted for unprecedented actions, “eh I’m barely paying attention”. Because you only pay attention or care when the system is working against your beliefs.

My one specific Judge, I’m just using that as an example, because it’s glaring in our face. But I find it holy ironic that you are angry about politics playing a role in the justice system yet ignore other blatant examples of it.

You’re completely missing the point. I’m pointing out the politics in our justice system. The thing you are absolutely railing against happening. And if you think this is one isolated judge, or from one side of the aisle, then your head is buried in the sand, Jon. You’re either upset about politics in the justice system or you’re not. You’re clearly not, unless it affects your side then you rant and rave about how unfair it is. And the excuse of you not barely paying attention to it only strengthens my bias point. An obscure story about a guy getting arrested in the middle of nowhere and you start a thread and rant and rant and rant about it. Our exPOTUS on the verge of getting indicted for unprecedented actions, “eh I’m barely paying attention”. Because you only pay attention or care when the system is working against your beliefs.

My one specific Judge, I’m just using that as an example, because it’s glaring in our face. But I find it holy ironic that you are angry about politics playing a role in the justice system yet ignore other blatant examples of it.
I understand there are biases in every individual judge. But all their biases are different forming a diverse views which balance out. The problem is the FBI is being molded into being an arm of the Democratic party where dissent and diverse opinions are no longer allowed by management. It is becoming more and more of a tool being used to target and silence political enemies. That is a huge difference than one bias judge. We are creeping towards authoritarian rule. In fact, I think we are about half way there.

Unbelievable that one arrest of a nobody has resulted in a 12 page thread.
Unbelieve that a justifiable killing of some nobody thug could results in riots and settings cities on fire.
At least get the correct numbers in your rants. 36 percent not 63

I understand there are biases in every individual judge. But all their biases are different forming a diverse views which balance out. The problem is the FBI is being molded into being an arm of the Democratic party where dissent and diverse opinions are no longer allowed by management. It is becoming more and more of a tool being used to target and silence political enemies. That is a huge difference than one bias judge. We are creeping towards authoritarian rule. In fact, I think we are about half way there.
This is false. The FBI is not being “molded into an arm of the DNC”. As has been pointed out over and over and over again, not only is the the FBI a historically conservative leaning institution, it’s currently being led by Chris Wray, a lifelong Republican who was appointed by Trump.

Why don’t you ramp it up and shoot up the congressional baseball game, try to murder a Supreme a court Justice, firebomb a pro-life center, drive your vehicle into a parade or start a riot and destroy some cities…the good news is that unlike the right-wing whack jobs you can get bailed out (assuming there is bail) by the Vice President…being a left wing nut does have its advantages.
My father in law was there when that baseball shooting occurred. He used to help one team (can't remember which) since he can throw a knuckleball really well and the other party had a knuckleball pitcher they used regularly. So... let's throw that one out as my FIL would probably be pretty upset with me.

Also, these are all things done by leftwingers. I'm not sure they fundraise like the other side does. The point is to get rich. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. Did the guy who drove into a parade get 100s of thousands of dollars sent to him?

@jon_mx Can you keep your comments in this thread at least somewhat on topic? I don't want to have to address your unhinged views on everything else in here too.
Can we recap a bit....dkp993 came in and brought up mar-lago case. TommyGunz came in and brought up how only leftists believe in science. So please address your comments at the culprits who actually brought in the outside topics.
Okay. TommyG and DKP, stop chumming the water in here too. Thanks.

My father in law was there when that baseball shooting occurred. He used to help one team (can't remember which) since he can throw a knuckleball really well and the other party had a knuckleball pitcher they used regularly. So... let's throw that one out as my FIL would probably be pretty upset with me.

Also, these are all things done by leftwingers. I'm not sure they fundraise like the other side does. The point is to get rich. Correct me if I'm wrong on that. Did the guy who drove into a parade get 100s of thousands of dollars sent to him?

Not sure but I am very sure there was a lot of money donated (including the VP) to those arrested during the violent riots.

Last edited:
No chumming anything. I think what I was discussing was relevant to the topic at hand an certainly Jon’s perspective on the topic.

No chumming anything. I think what I was discussing was relevant to the topic at hand an certainly Jon’s perspective on the topic.
I just want to talk about this protestor guy without it turning into another rant about mutilating uteruses or whatever the heck he spits out when he gets spun up on it.

just want to talk about this protestor guy without it turning into another rant about mutilating uteruses or whatever the heck he spits out when he gets spun up on it.
That’s fair. But what’s also fair is the last x number of pages is the same round and round. It’s not like new ground is being discovered here at the moment.…. Either way point taken and my ”side“ conversation had reached any conclusion it was ever going to too.

We are creeping towards authoritarian rule.
We were but thankfully Trump was not able to steal the election.
Authoritarian has nothing to do with elections. Many of the worst dictators come to power through Democratic processes. The authoritarians are the ones who try to eliminate the enemy, which is precisely what the Democrat party is doing by villianizing the right and using the force of government and corporations to silence, coerce and imprison their political enemies. And the FBI and DOJ and white house are doing precisely that. The people who are moving us towards fascism are Democrats.

I just want to talk about this protestor guy without it turning into another rant about mutilating uteruses or whatever the heck he spits out when he gets spun up on it.
If (and by if I mean when) there is video which shows the old man yelling at the kid and aggressively approaching towards the boy and the shove had nothing to do with preventing the old man from escorting patients but it was in fact protecting his child, it would not a violation of the FACE Act?

If (and by if I mean when) there is video which shows the old man yelling at the kid and aggressively approaching towards the boy and the shove had nothing to do with preventing the old man from escorting patients but it was in fact protecting his child, it would not a violation of the FACE Act?
If I was on a jury and there was such a video and the push was immediately in response to it, I'd vote not guilty on both FACE and assault.

And if I was a prosecutor or a grand jury and I saw that video, I'd dismiss the charges.

I'm not sure that video exists though. In fact, in quite doubtful that it does.

Authoritarian has nothing to do with elections. Many of the worst dictators come to power through Democratic processes. The authoritarians are the ones who try to eliminate the enemy, which is precisely what the Democrat party is doing by villianizing the right and using the force of government and corporations to silence, coerce and imprison their political enemies. And the FBI and DOJ and white house are doing precisely that. The people who are moving us towards fascism are Democrats.
You realize that indictment by grand jury means the choice to charge this man was made by a jury of his peers, local citizens. I'm not sure how you can say this is political persecution when that is the source of the charges.

You realize that indictment by grand jury means the choice to charge this man was made by a jury of his peers, local citizens. I'm not sure how you can say this is political persecution when that is the source of the charges.
Lol...oh please. The choice was by the prosecutor. Everyone knows getting an indictment is the easy part. You try to frame it as if 12 citizens organically decided to get together to assemble and grand jury to indict this man.

If I was on a jury and there was such a video and the push was immediately in response to it, I'd vote not guilty on both FACE and assault.

And if I was a prosecutor or a grand jury and I saw that video, I'd dismiss the charges.

I'm not sure that video exists though. In fact, in quite doubtful that it does.

If it exists it is on someone's phone, the prosecutor nor grand jury saw it, and the the FBI did not even try to look for it. I think it did exists and I hope it still does. But we do agree if the evidence shows if the old man was the aggressor and the intent of the shove was defensive in nature and had nothing to do with preventing the old guy from escorting patients, then there was no violation of FACE.

Lol...oh please. The choice was by the prosecutor. Everyone knows getting an indictment is the easy part. You try to frame it as if 12 citizens organically decided to get together to assemble and grand jury to indict this man.
Everything is a conspiracy theory with you. :lol:

If you guys want to make this about Kristen Clarke and selective enforcement, cool, I'll listen.

If you guys want to keep acting like a guy who admits he assaulted a senior citizen getting arrested is the worst thing to ever happen, Imma tune out to that noise.

Assault is not that simple. In PA there has to be intent to injure. If the old man was threatening the child, he also is considered as committing assault and depending on the age could hold much stiffer penalties.

But the reality is, this is a federal case about FACE, not assault, where the issue will be whether the defendant was trying to prevent this old man from preforming a health service (illegal) or was he trying to keep this old man away from his kid (legal). And from everything I have seen the later is the case and there was nothing in the indictment that would make me think otherwise.
You do understand that plenty of people think that he was absolutely trying to interfere with people performing a health service and no evidence they've seen thus far would make them think otherwise, right?

That's why it goes to a court for a jury trial.

Just because you assume it's not a good charge doesn't mean it isn't. And it doesn't mean it's political either.

If they have sufficent collaborating evidence to convict him that shows it was Houck's intent to prevent this man from doing his job, then it should go to court. If the evidence comes down to one activists word vs. the other, that is insufficient and taking it to court is pure harassment and abuse of authority and a waste of taxpayers dollars. It is not the Justice Department's job to take sides and to harass people of one political affiliation. It is there job to fairly apply the law without prejudice.
There are cameras all over the outside of that clinic. Why on earth would you think this is a he said vs he said case? It's not.

If there was incriminating video evidence:
1. He would if been prosecuted by locals
2. He woukd of had a winning civil case
3. The FBI would have leaked or released it to fight the negative press they are getting

I have seen enough of these political cases. They never have more. I always hear from the defenders, oh just wait, they have more. They never do. There was no indication in the indictment. There have been no statements or leaks about it. The only video will be from a fellow protestor and it will be exonerating as it will show the old man screaming at the kid and have nothing to do with taking the patient into the clinic.
The FACE charge is Federal, locals can't prosecute it.

There is NO RECORD of this supposed civil case. I sorta doubt it existed.

The DOJ would be unwise to leak evidence ahead of a trial, polluting the jury pool and making a conviction harder to achieve.

Why not wait and see? Your rush to judgement is not due to a rationale approach IMO. The guy aligns with you politically so you want him to be innocent. But listen buddy, hopes and dreams won't have an impact on the facts of the case, which we really do not know much about at this juncture. All you're doing is setting yourself up to be very wrong at a later date by taking such an intractable stance.

If it was in fact an assault with injuries, locals can and would prosecute it.

The DOJ/FBI leaks information all the time. Winning the war of public opinion is a primary objective.

You are rushing to judgement also. You keep calling the wife a liar, you have stated he beated the old man (since deleteled), you think he has admitted an assault, you are convinces there is incriminating video evidence.
The wife has been shown to have lied and exaggerated.

The usage of the team "beating" was a mistake on my part, something which I corrected and owned and that is still in this thread for all to read. When I make a mistake, I'm happy to admit it and adjust. Maybe take a note there.

He has admitted to pushing the guy. That's admitting to assault IMO.

I am convinced there is video evidence. 1) the accused says there is a video. 2) the clinic has multiple exterior cameras that are visible in pictures and videos of the clinic. 3) the fact that they did not interview the accused ahead of filing charges indicates a strong likelihood that they have multiple sources of evidence against him. It is a logical assumption that they have video of the incident. If they don't, I'll happily stand corrected.

If they have video evidence why did the locals not charge him...would seem like a no-brainer.
Do we have video evidence of the alleged 30 FBI agents?

Users who are viewing this thread