What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Discounted Orphan Teams: Dynasty, Superflex, 12 team (1 Viewer)

BorDyl

Footballguy
Platform: My Fantasy League

League Type: Dynasty, superflex league with simplified IDP.

League Size: 12 team league

Rosters: 45 player roster, 10 IR Spots and 10 taxi squad.

Total starters is 19: 11 Offense and 8 Defense

League Fee: $100* per season through LeagueSafe

League Chat: Group Me app

Rookie Draft: May 16th**

This is an active league with frequent trading and free agent movement. Opportunities to make money each week of the season through mini games. Even the worst team the league can make over $60. Rarely will you ever need to pay the full league fee each year, read the by-laws below. Message me if you're interested and have any questions. The league fee must be paid prior to making roster changes and trades.

*League Fee is $100 but is reduced each season by the amount you win for mini games. Any amount under $100 is applied to next season, any amount over $100 is paid out through LeagueSafe

**Rookie Draft is May 16th by can be delayed if league is not filled.

Review the By-Laws: Review League By-Laws

Teams Needing New Owners:

Orphan #1 link: First Orphan Team Roster
This team has the 1st overall pick. (1.01, 2.01, 4.03, 4.09, 5.01). All 5 picks are available for 2023 season as well
Team fee for 2022: $70

Orphan #2 link: Second Orphan Team Roster
This team has the 2nd overall pick. (1.02, 2.02, 3.02, 4.02, 5.02) All 5 picks are available for 2023 season as well
Team fee for 2022: $75

Users who are viewing this thread