What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 IDP start up dynasty, medium to high stakes, Leaguesafe 100% payout (1 Viewer)

kurtrudder

Footballguy
Paragon Fantasy Football is entering it's 6th season (2008) of running high quality FF leagues. We are made for players who want well run leagues with 100% payouts while wanting to put some reasonable skin in the game. As you will see from our website, we will be running 11 leagues in 2013. All Paragon leagues are medium stakes (between $200 to $500 per season) and use Leaguesafe to keep all league dues in escrow for complete protection. We don't do $50 leagues because from experience, you always end up with some players who don't invest enough of their time and effort and you end up with a few rubbish teams who are mailing it in. We have some skilled fantasy footballers in a number of our leagues including some highly reputable names in the industry including Sigmund Bloom......I think you have heard of him & Andy Miley, co-founder of dynastyblitz.com & senior writer and scout for dynastyleaguefootball.com. Mike Clay from PFF also played in one of our leagues from 2010 - 2012. We also have a great community of committed players who compete in multiple leagues and would vouch for the quality of Paragon Fantasy Football.

We have two dynasty start-up leagues in 2013 currently with openings: 32 team single player, Salary Cap/Contact Auction IDP Dynasty League: This is a $250 league. What makes this league really interesting are the many different strategic elements that are available to each owner. This is the real GM experience - Create a legacy by effective roster management using rookie drafts, free agent auctions, contracts, salary cap issues, player holdouts & franchise/transition tags... It's going to be tough to dominate your peers year after year. This is the deepest and most challenging Paragon league to date. Do you have what it takes to compete with the best? We have 17 teams available for this league.

SUMMARY:

32 teams, 2 conferences, 8 divisions realigned each year to improve league parity.

45 single player rosters, 15 man taxi squad, 20 man Injured Reserve.

Salary Caps & variable length contracts for all players on your roster.

Manage player holdouts & retirements, apply franchise and transition tags to your players.

21 starters, balanced between offensive positions and defense for realism.

The proven, balanced Paragon PPR scoring system.

12 team Paragon Playoff structure where only the best teams qualify.

Annual rookie-only draft occurring soon after the NFL draft.

Annual Free Agent Auction and blind bidding waivers.

Sign players off opposing franchises practice squad for a price.

Holdover of 25% of prize money years 1-4 in order to have double prizes (Super Pool Concept) every 5 years

Large prize pools with 100% payouts less MFL league fees of $70/yr approx.

Email us at commissioner@paragonfantasyfootball.com advising which league or leagues you wish to join. You will then be sent a leaguesafe invoice. If you already have a leaguesafe account then be sure to specify the correct email address so we can invoice you correctly. Full payment will secure your spot, first come, first served. If any of the above strikes your interest, take the time now to check out our website, read through our common rule book and trust me, you will be impressed. There are at least 4 other leagues who with our permission built clone leagues of their own using our rule books. Feel free to ask us any questions, more than happy to assist. Thanks for your time, good luck and enjoy the 2013 season.

Chris & Brian

Paragon Fantasy Football Leagues

Website: http://www.paragonfantasyfootball.com Email: commissioner@paragonfantasyfootball.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Paragon has an awesome setup for all their leagues from the most simple to the most challenging.

All the leagues i participate in Paragon are fun and active.

If you have the money and want a challenge sign up to a Paragon league, you will not regret it!!!

Joined a 32 team dynasty league with Paragon last year. Chris and Brian do an incredible job, and I guarantee that you will not find better fantasy leagues nor better commissioners out there. They take the job very seriously and are quick to respond to any questions or concerns, all for the love of fantasy football. If you want the challenge join the 32 team salary cap/contract league and take my buddy and I on as we seek a championship!

[*]MultiQuote
[*]Delete
[*]Edit
[*]

Gents, if you are looking for a new league with serious owners and balanced scoring the Paragon leagues is your place to go. I've been with Brian and Chris from the start and they are as Professional as it gets. No longer will you have to deal with unresponsive commissioners or non-active league members. You'll be hard pressed to find a Paragon league that is boring. Fantasy Football has reached a new Era, and the Paragon Leagues are there to usher it in.

Cheers!

Paragon leagues are honestly the best I've ever played in. The competition is immersive and addictive. Can't wait for this league to fill up!

Our 16 team league filled last week and the rookie draft kicked off today.

We still have 18 places left in our 32 team league. This is our last start up league for 2013.

If you have looked over the league rules previously, please note that based on feedback we have received, we have updated the fee structure to bring it in line with all other $250 Paragon leagues. a) The league fees will be $250 a year. 100% of year 1 fees and 50% of year 2 fees will be required when league forms. We will be looking to try and fill this league by mid to late July at the very latest to ensure we have enough time before week 1 for the rookie draft and inaugural auction.

We are now on twitter as well @Paragon_FF so feel free to follow us and keep up to date with our leagues.

Super looking forward to this league Chris!!!

Hopefully we can get this filled soon with solid owners who love a challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread