What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Keeper Question (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
12 team PPR 2 keepers...i have the 10th pick and im looking to keep 2 out of the 3...

javonte williams for a 5th

rashaad penny for a 15th

josh allen for a 3rdim kinda thinking keeping both backs and just grab allen in the 2nd rd?...both guys below me already have qbs theyre keeping...what are your guys thoughts?

I am leaning towards Allen and Williams.  If I am going to pick him in round 2, I would just keep him for that 3rd round pick.   I know Penny would be value being a round 15, and he's valued for around 10th rounder...  I do love Allen a lot, and my estimate is that he's going to be gone prior to round 3, thus my feeling would be to keep him.  

At best if healthy the lead back in a run first offense. At worst part of a RBBC. 
That was much more optimistic than my thoughts.  His retirement was expected by me so had no bearing on Penny/Walker evals.   

Penny is on one of the worst teams in the NFC.  Line is bad as is QB options.  Penny has a history of not staying healthy.  No more Wilson to keep teams honest.  Competition with rookie Walker.  I'd keep Walker and Allen.

Users who are viewing this thread