Looking for owners interested in & experienced with IDP who might also be interested in this year's Scott Fish Bowl format on the offensive side. The league is hosted on MFL (here: http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/74764#0 ).
- Draft -- Slow email style draft on MFL site; draft order generated when all teams paid; draft starts 1 week after draft order's set; draft conducted using 3rd-round reversal method (info: https://www.fantasyindex.com/2014/07/16/fantasy-news/third-round-reversal-drafts)
- Cost -- $63.50 league fee (plus poss. LeagueSafe fee); covers weekly high-score & end-of-season league prizes & MFL site
- Funds -- Held by LeagueSafe (as some owners might not know me & my payout history, unless everyone's willing to go PayPal-only to avoid fees, as w/ the other league I commish)
- Teams -- 10 or 12, depending on how promptly a full group of paid owners can be assembled
- Offense -- Scott Fish Bowl '18 lineups & scoring (many flexes incl. a superflex, plus K; .5 pt./rec. & .5 pt./1st down; 1 pt./rec. & 1 pt./1st down for TEs)
- Defense -- Full IDP (11 def. starters) w/ balanced IDP scoring
- Waivers -- Weekly blind bid waivers, followed by FCFS waivers
- Full scoring -- http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=74764&O=09
- Full settings & bylaws -- http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=74764&O=26
- The basis of this league is a start-2QB league I've commished for over a decade. It has been expanded to include more off. starters (using Scott Fish Bowl '18 starters & scoring) & to use a full set of IDPs.
- As this will be the league's 1st year, we're conducting it as a redraft initially to test all settings & scoring w/ an eye towards: 1) tweaking anything the league wants to (decided on as a league next offseason), & then 2) possibly conducting a brand new dynasty startup draft *next* offseason using this basic league structure (w/ any agreed-upon improvements).
Last edited by a moderator: