What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 of my 3 DB's are on a bye this week... (1 Viewer)

Toomuchnv

Footballguy
Well I have to decide who to pick up for a db this week. Is C.C. Brown going to start this week and play the whole game?? If so then he is a no brainer...or should I go the safe route and pick up Corey Chavous. Only need 1 of these guys for this week. Who would you pick up??? Oh Josh Bullocks is available as well.Let me know what you think.

CC Brown isn't even listed on the injury report this week. If that's the case, I'd start him.

Well I have to decide who to pick up for a db this week. Is C.C. Brown going to start this week and play the whole game?? If so then he is a no brainer...or should I go the safe route and pick up Corey Chavous. Only need 1 of these guys for this week. Who would you pick up??? Oh Josh Bullocks is available as well.

Let me know what you think.
Simmons plays over Brown in the Texans' nickel package. The Colts base offense last week was a three WR set. Brown was healthy enough to play according to Capers, but got few snaps because the Texans spent little time in their base defense. He should be a much better play this week against the Browns.

Users who are viewing this thread