What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Openings-Dynasty-Dispersal Draft-Free entry for first year - $200 MFL, Full PPR, 12 Teams (1 Viewer)

batoj

Footballguy
Hello,

First time posting but long-time user of the site.

I have two team openings in a long running dynasty league. It's a full PPR league, 12 teams, non-IDP and non-superflex and has deeper starting lineups and rosters.
Chad Parsons, a fantasy football content creator on FootballGuys also plays in this league.

Entry fee is $200 per year plus MFL fees (an extra 6-8).
The first year for the new owners will be free and the owners are eligible for all payouts!
Leaguesafe is used to collect all fees. All prizes paid out within days of the end of the season.

The new owners will draft from the 2 open teams rosters and their draft picks.
Once the dispersal draft is completed, there will be a 5 round rookie/FA slow draft for all teams.

Every new owner is required to make a one time deposit fee to the league. This is to prevent owners from leaving a league when their team is not performing well, every new owner pays an extra $100 in the first year as a deposit and it will be returned to them once they leave the league if the new team taking over the team is paying the full entry fee in year one, if not, we will deduct the difference. In the case for the 2 owners who left, they will not be getting their deposit fee back since their teams need some work and will most likely not compete in the first year.

League site: https://www44.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/35438#0

Draft picks available:
2023-1.3, 2.3, 2.6, 3.3, 3.6, 3.7, 4.3, 4.6, 4.7, 5.3
Both teams have all 2024 (including an extra round 3 pick) and 2025 draft picks.

Open teams rosters:

Let me know if you have any questions. Payouts and league rules can be provided if you're interested in joining. Thanks

Last edited:
Good long term league, dispersal draft will start in the next few days, first year is free for the new owners and is eligible for all payouts. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread