What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 openings, live draft, Minneapolis/south metro... (1 Viewer)

tls01

Footballguy
We just found out that we have two people that cannot make it to the draft Friday night (August 30th, I know, nice) so we have two openings and we would like to keep this a 12 team league. $125 entry, $2 transactions. We currently have our league hosted on RT sports.

Quick rundown, we use a snake draft, we have the option to keep our 5th and 10th rounders (new league members do not inherit keepers, you will have to draft them, sorry), three year limit and you have to pay extra to keep them, $10 for your 5th rounder, $5 for your 10th rounder, 14 player roster, decimal scoring, not quite your standard, but close to it.

Starting lineups are 1QB, 2RB, 3 WR/TE, any combination, 1K, 1D, no roster limits on how many from each position, as long as you have a full starting lineup. NO PPR.

The draft itself will be in Owatonna, about an hour south of the metro. If you are interested, please IM or email me and I can send you the scoring/rules. This league has been together for about 15 years, with only one/two people a year turn around but the core of us have been there since the beginning.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread