What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$20 Last Man Standing Survivor Pool (1 Viewer)

kentoff

Footballguy
$20 to enter. Each week you pick 1 team. Once you pick a team you can never pick them again the rest of the season. Except playoffs. If your team for the week wins, you move on to the next week.. you do not have to pay again if you keep winning... but if your team loses, you will be out of the pool all together, UNLESS you buy back in for another $20 (each time). You can buy back in up until week 6 which means, after week 6, if you lose, you are out, no more buying back in. A revival pool ($5) will start come week 6 for losers and anyone else. If you do not get your picks in on time for the week, the website will automatically choose the LOWEST RANKING team as your pick for you. Deadline for joining will be start of game time week 1. This will go on week after week until we have a LAST MAN STANDING... 1 person will get the jackpot. If for some reason there is a tie by the end, the 2 can decide to continue on or split the pot. BUT, if there are 3 or more.. no splitting pot.. gotta go on.. max 3 teams per player, $20 per team. Tie is a win.

Instructions for joining the pool entitled 'TK'

I recently set up an online NFL Survivor Pool at runyourpool.com. If you are interested in joining the pool, please follow these steps:

1. Go to http://www.runyourpool.com/join.cfm

2. Enter the following information:
a. In the Pool ID box, enter the number 10363
b. In the Pool Password box, enter 'survivor' (without the single quotes)

3. Fill out the form information, including a personal username and password. (Rest assured, this information will NOT be sold or utilized for spam email under ANY circumstances.)

4. Make your weekly pick, with the ability to change it right up until the weekly deadline.

It's that easy. If you have any questions, let me know.

Tracey

I have been using paypal for the last 4-5 years without any issues. I love it. It gives you a reciept and both of us a confirmation. Plus it gives me an invoice monthly. It is easy for me to just transfer the money directly to your account. Plus its free. I did not like the features and restrictions on some of the other sites.

Winner takes all... fun group of serious players. Wide range from beginners to expert FF players. Great forum and user frienndly web site.

Check us out. Hit me up for details.. don't miss out on a great league. Most of my players have been with me since day 1. the more the merrier.

Tracey

Don't miss out... join us... the more the merrier.. $$$$$

Instructions for joining the pool entitled 'TK'

Tracey Kentoffio has recently set up an online pool at runyourpool.com. If you are interested in joining the pool, please follow these steps:

1. Go to http://www.runyourpool.com/join.cfm

2. Enter the following information:

a. In the Pool ID box, enter the number 10363

b. In the Pool Password box, enter 'survivor' (without the single quotes)

3. Fill out the form information, including a personal username and password. (Rest assured, this information will NOT be sold or utilized for spam email under ANY circumstances.)

4. Make your bracket picks, with the ability to change them right up until your pool's deadline.

Don't wait til the last minute folks.. your not going to find another survivor pool that will offer such a big win. Last years winner took home $1950. and only spent $40 on the pool.

Tracey

Users who are viewing this thread