What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$200 12 Team-Auction/FILLED UP/TONIGHT 9et/8ct Draft/ Yahoo/ 250$ next week (1 Viewer)

Every1luvsTDs

Footballguy
"Duck Fickers" Auction Draft League - Year 4 - $200 - Drafts 8/25 at 9EST / 8CT (Links below)
Ladies and Gentleman, my lesser stakes league (Duck Fickers) is drafting tonight at 9/8ct! We will NOT allow any autodrafts because its horrible for everyone in the league. Below are the settings in full but its Yahoo Scoring with full point per reception (PPR). The only changes to settings are the extended starting roster sizes!
The following is the full roster and bench positions: 1QB - 2RB - 3WR - 1TE -2Flex(TE/WR/RB) - NO KICKER/DEF -6Bench(+1IR)

So no stupid kicker, no dumb team defense, just extra 2 flex spots. Other than Full PPR and those 2 roster changes, its all default.

Payouts: $1200 to 1st; $600 to 2nd; $300 to 3rd; AND $300 to top Reg. Season Points!

LeagueSafe Link (Majority Payout Approval):
Yahoo! Invite (Pay before joining): https://football.fantasysports.yaho...e4b13e09cfd&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=21ede98489ce44fb

Im not sure how many people are claiming they are paying but we have 4 spots left for this league. Leaguesafe then Yahoo please. We draft at 8pm central sharp no autodrafts

I'm the guy with the pending payment. I sent the money but leaguesafe wants to verify account before releasing the $200.

Users who are viewing this thread