What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$200 Auction Draft League in Houston (1 Viewer)

NYRAGE

Footballguy
We're looking for a replacement team for our 12-team Auction Draft League. This will be our eleventh season and it's very competitive. We switched to an auction draft format two years ago and loved the change.

League Fee is $200. Free transactions. The Live Draft is on Thursday August 28th, so we prefer someone locally in Houston.

$200 auction draft salary cap. We take turns nominating players.

Roster:18; Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 Kicker, 1 Team defense, and 3 IDP (1 DL/LB/DB).

Scoring: point per reception, 6 for passing TDs + yardage bonuses.

All money gets paid out after deducting cost of website. The league uses RT Sports.

We're a bit different in that we play 2 games per week. We also use $250 of the league fee towards an NFL Fantasy League playoffs (great way to extend the season - winner takes all. Top 10 of 12 teams qualifies).

We also pick NFL games every week. Each winner gives you $1 towards your waiver wire cap (start out with $100 in ww money). The waiver wire runs on Tuesday night. Free agency begins on Wednesday.

If you're interested or have any questions, just send me a pm. Thanks.

Joe

I just read your post and would be very interested in your league. I have been playing Fantasy Football since 1982. I live in San Antonio but travel to Houston on business once a week. I could schedule a trip to coincide with your auction.I am the Commissioner of my local SA league. I know what it takes to be an asset to any league. I return e-mails and phone calls, I play to the end, and I don't whine about the little things.If you have an opening and want to upgrade the quality of competition in your league, please send me a note. I can be reached at ericlandwehr@sbcglobal.net.Hope to hear from you soon.Regards,Eric LandwehrSan Antonio, TX

We're looking for a replacement team for our 12-team Auction Draft League. This will be our eleventh season and it's very competitive. We switched to an auction draft format two years ago and loved the change.League Fee is $200. Free transactions. The Live Draft is on Thursday August 28th, so we prefer someone locally in Houston.$200 auction draft salary cap. We take turns nominating players.Roster:18; Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (WR/RB/TE), 1 Kicker, 1 Team defense, and 3 IDP (1 DL/LB/DB).Scoring: point per reception, 6 for passing TDs + yardage bonuses.All money gets paid out after deducting cost of website. The league uses RT Sports.We're a bit different in that we play 2 games per week. We also use $250 of the league fee towards an NFL Fantasy League playoffs (great way to extend the season - winner takes all. Top 10 of 12 teams qualifies).We also pick NFL games every week. Each winner gives you $1 towards your waiver wire cap (start out with $100 in ww money). The waiver wire runs on Tuesday night. Free agency begins on Wednesday.If you're interested or have any questions, just send me a pm. Thanks.Joe

Users who are viewing this thread