What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2000 Mules and Selection Code (1 Viewer)

They would have been deleted.  
So…what you are saying is…there is zero evidence these people were actually videoing things to make money…or doing anything fraudulent or illegal.  No evidence they were paid to do anything.

But you just assume they were doing things in favor of democrats?

CNN must love you.  

You should take your own advice below.   Also...I don't watch CNN...don't spend a dime on them...nor time thinking about them other than usually to say they are not very good at things.  So no...they don't love me.  Try refuting my actual post rather than the :pokey:   Comments like that add nothing to the board.

knowledge dropper said:
I think this has come up before, but please stick to the subject and not trying to  :pokey:  posters with personal stuff.  Your post has added nothing positive to the thread.  TIA.  

So…what you are saying is…there is zero evidence these people were actually videoing things to make money…or doing anything fraudulent or illegal.  No evidence they were paid to do anything.

But you just assume they were doing things in favor of democrats?
Don't you know, MAGAs only need assumptions as they prove, with 100% accuracy, that their "beliefs" are evidence.

It’s deleted as soon as they show it to their organizer and deleted as soon as they get paid.  Not hard to understand.   
The supposed person paying them could just check online that the votes were cast and processed. There is zero need to film the process for proof of payment. For someone who is so convinced that there are problems with mail-in voting you sure don’t seem to understand the process very well. 

The supposed person paying them could just check online that the votes were cast and processed. There is zero need to film the process for proof of payment. For someone who is so convinced that there are problems with mail-in voting you sure don’t seem to understand the process very well. 
Let’s hear your explanation of that video in a state where ballot harvesting is illegal.  

Let’s hear your explanation of that video in a state where ballot harvesting is illegal.  
They have this person's cell phone data.  Why not contact them for an interview?

Care to comment on the actual ballot harvesting scheme by GOP staffers that was uncovered?

So if the DNC undertakes an illegal ballot harvesting scheme and gets caught, you'll be perfectly okay with it as long as the DNC fires the individuals involved...
Fired and let them pay whatever legal price they have coming.  We need to get the shenanigans out of our elections.  

@dkp993  This is the silliness that I will refrain from being baited into engaging in out of respect of your comment.  
I was asking you to explain your comment.  Its not baiting…its clear what has happened recently in this very thread.

I don’t think the rules to this board are that its cool to police sources from one side and post far less reputable sources from the other.  
What did you mean by the rules of the board.  Drop the schtick for a minute and clear this up please.

I was asking you to explain your comment.  Its not baiting…its clear what has happened recently in this very thread.

I don’t think the rules to this board are that its cool to police sources from one side and post far less reputable sources from the other.  
What did you mean by the rules of the board.  Drop the schtick for a minute and clear this up please.
Sho I think my comment to him covers all the ground needed imo.  This is probably one of times that have been discussed in the past where it’s best to drop it and move on.  You don’t have to fight every fight on the board.  

Thanks. I’m good.  I am 100% certain history will vindicate the theories behind what really happened in 2020.  It will take time. 

Sadly, we are stuck with arguably the most inept regime in American history for 2.5 more years. We just need to huddle up and survive it.  
I think it's far more likely that someday history will vindicate John Wilkes Booth with evidence that Lincoln was actually assassinated by early members of BLM who had discovered his intention to reverse the Emancipation Proclamation. 

I think it's far more likely that someday history will vindicate John Wilkes Booth with evidence that Lincoln was actually assassinated by early members of BLM who had discovered his intention to reverse the Emancipation Proclamation. 
Weird take, but good luck with that.  

Had to go back quite a ways to dig up this old thread…

She Helped Create the Big Lie. Records Suggest She Turned It Into a Big Grift.

Over the last two presidential election cycles, True the Vote has raised millions in donations with claims that it discovered tide-turning voter fraud. It’s promised to release its evidence. It never has.

A review of thousands of pages of documents from state filings, tax returns and court records, however, paints the picture of an organization that enriches Engelbrecht and partner Gregg Phillips rather than actually rooting out any fraud. 

And while the claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 election have been dismissed out of hand by courts and debunked by audits, even those led by Republicans, the story of True the Vote highlights how exploiting the Big Lie has become a lucrative enterprise, growing from a cottage industry to a thriving economy.

True the Vote provided Bopp’s law firm a retainer of at least $500,000 to lead a legal charge against the results of the 2020 election, but he filed only four of the seven lawsuits promised to a $2.5 million donor, all of which were voluntarily dismissed less than a week after being filed.

Had to go back quite a ways to dig up this old thread…

She Helped Create the Big Lie. Records Suggest She Turned It Into a Big Grift.

Over the last two presidential election cycles, True the Vote has raised millions in donations with claims that it discovered tide-turning voter fraud. It’s promised to release its evidence. It never has.

A review of thousands of pages of documents from state filings, tax returns and court records, however, paints the picture of an organization that enriches Engelbrecht and partner Gregg Phillips rather than actually rooting out any fraud. 

And while the claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 election have been dismissed out of hand by courts and debunked by audits, even those led by Republicans, the story of True the Vote highlights how exploiting the Big Lie has become a lucrative enterprise, growing from a cottage industry to a thriving economy.

True the Vote provided Bopp’s law firm a retainer of at least $500,000 to lead a legal charge against the results of the 2020 election, but he filed only four of the seven lawsuits promised to a $2.5 million donor, all of which were voluntarily dismissed less than a week after being filed.

Why not take 1/10th of the money they are flushing down the toilet on these obnoxious Jan. 6th clown shows and investigate why these leftwing organizations are sending mules around to dozens of voting drop boxes in their distric in what only can be illegally cast ballots?  Do you not think hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots are a bigger threat to Democracy than a bunch of weirdos wondering around the Capitol for a couple of hours?  Of course you have no interest in having any integrity in elections, that would be a losing strategy for Democrats.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So cell phone data is now fiction.  You are a funny person.  
Proving mules did anything illegal or fraudulent.  Yes.  You should read the whole thread and catch up.  Its already been discussed.  Dsouza even admits his film shows no actual fraud.

Yes...this film is fiction.  No need to try and make a personal comment right as you come back...stick to the posts being made not the person.  Serioulsy...just try it.

Proving mules did anything illegal or fraudulent.  Yes.  You should read the whole thread and catch up.  Its already been discussed.  Dsouza even admits his film shows no actual fraud.

Yes...this film is fiction.  No need to try and make a personal comment right as you come back...stick to the posts being made not the person.  Serioulsy...just try it.

Don 't worry about me, I am caught up.  That is why it needs to be investigated by authorities who have the ability to get to the bottom of it.  Dsouza showed without an ounce of doubt their were illegal votes cast.  But there are tons of questions which need to be answered before prosecution.  Were these votes illegally manufactured out of thin air or were they from legal voters who ballots were just illegally dropped off by these mules?  We need to get these phone companies to reveal ID of the mules, we need to interview the participants and get to the bottom of this huge web of illegal voting cartel.  

Don 't worry about me, I am caught up.  That is why it needs to be investigated by authorities who have the ability to get to the bottom of it.  Dsouza showed without an ounce of doubt their were illegal votes cast.  But there are tons of questions which need to be answered before prosecution.  Were these votes illegally manufactured out of thin air or were they from legal voters who ballots were just illegally dropped off by these mules?  We need to get these phone companies to reveal ID of the mules, we need to interview the participants and get to the bottom of this huge web of illegal voting cartel.  

It was investigated.

"True the Vote presented its claims to both the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R). In October, the GBI said it didn’t find sufficient grounds for an investigation. This year, Raffensperger indicated he would evaluate True the Vote’s claims. On Tuesday, the state elections board dismissed related complaints."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/17/discussing-gaps-2000-mules-with-dinesh-dsouza/

Even better from this author who sits down with Dsouza...

"D’Souza admits his movie does not show evidence to prove his claims about ballots being collected and submitted."

While I have gone away from even reading the post...much less using them for a source...this one I did read as it was directly with Dsouza himself involved sitting down with the author and was quite informative.

You can double check the first quote about it being investigated in the following links as well.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/05/18/georgia-election-board-dismisses-claims-of-ballot-harvesting-in-2020-election

https://www.wabe.org/georgia-election-officials-dispute-films-voter-fraud-claims/

This election went through more scrutiny than any other in history it appears...what has come out of that scrutiny...zero actual widespread fraud.  Zero real accusations presented in court.  Trump's own guy Bill Barr telling us all clearly that he lost.  

Yes...the film is fiction.  It was another grift.  Another chance for people to make money.

It was investigated.

"True the Vote presented its claims to both the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R). In October, the GBI said it didn’t find sufficient grounds for an investigation. This year, Raffensperger indicated he would evaluate True the Vote’s claims. On Tuesday, the state elections board dismissed related complaints."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/17/discussing-gaps-2000-mules-with-dinesh-dsouza/

Even better from this author who sits down with Dsouza...

"D’Souza admits his movie does not show evidence to prove his claims about ballots being collected and submitted."

While I have gone away from even reading the post...much less using them for a source...this one I did read as it was directly with Dsouza himself involved sitting down with the author and was quite informative.

You can double check the first quote about it being investigated in the following links as well.

https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/05/18/georgia-election-board-dismisses-claims-of-ballot-harvesting-in-2020-election

https://www.wabe.org/georgia-election-officials-dispute-films-voter-fraud-claims/

This election went through more scrutiny than any other in history it appears...what has come out of that scrutiny...zero actual widespread fraud.  Zero real accusations presented in court.  Trump's own guy Bill Barr telling us all clearly that he lost.  

Yes...the film is fiction.  It was another grift.  Another chance for people to make money.

You keep calling it fiction, but there is nothing fiction about 2000 mules.  D’Souza honestly presented the material.  The fact that these leftwing organizations have perfected vote harvesting techniques which get around detrction from audits is not all that impressive considering the lack of voter id and vote traceability. D’Souza painstakingly presented the last leg of these illegal vote harvesting efforts.  But these the low level drug dealers.  We need to get to the bottom of the origins of these ballots.  But I get it, no one in authority in these Democrat run districts want that and neither do the leftwing media.  

You keep calling it fiction, but there is nothing fiction about 2000 mules.  D’Souza honestly presented the material.  The fact that these leftwing organizations have perfected vote harvesting techniques which get around detrction from audits is not all that impressive considering the lack of voter id and vote traceability. D’Souza painstakingly presented the last leg of these illegal vote harvesting efforts.  But these the low level drug dealers.  We need to get to the bottom of the origins of these ballots.  But I get it, no one in authority in these Democrat run districts want that and neither do the leftwing media.  

I do keep calling it fiction...have provided links (as have others) showing it s such.

D'souza admits it didn't show fraud...

Not one state that investigated the election came up with anything close to widespread fraud (a few here and there which is typical of any election...a statistically insignificant amount as usual)

Democrat run districts...with Republicans running investigations like they did in Georgia.  Yes...blame democrats.

Or maybe...just maybe....True the Vote, DSouza, and Donald Trump are pushing a false narrative about election and fraud and illegal ballots.  And have zero proof of it (which is why zero proof of any actual illegal vote was shown).

Will you GOP wonks ever admit that a Democrat won a presidential election  again? Seems like from this point forward that your well has been poisoned to such an extent that a Democrat will never win a legit election in your eyes. You will cry fraud every single time. Congrats on allowing yourselves to neglect your critical thinking skills to the point where they've disappeared. I really look forward to you all being okay with political violence being committed as long as the right people are committing it. 

Will you GOP wonks ever admit that a Democrat won a presidential election  again? Seems like from this point forward that your well has been poisoned to such an extent that a Democrat will never win a legit election in your eyes. You will cry fraud every single time. Congrats on allowing yourselves to neglect your critical thinking skills to the point where they've disappeared. I really look forward to you all being okay with political violence being committed as long as the right people are committing it. 
My goodness.    2000, 2016.     Did anyone  say anything about 2004 2008 2012

Adding to my post above on the breakdown by Isaac Saul he added this tweet after his article:

https://twitter.com/ike_saul/status/1527742829153468417?s=21&t=xyfpEpX0DxZEqj8YPlnkpg

Wow. Unbelievable revelation on #2000Mules film: They were using CSLI data, and *NOT* GPS data -- making their claims even more flimsy.

Cell Site Location Information accuracy is around ~100ft in best circumstances per @HarriHursti 

Absolutely wild how misleading this movie is.”

So if you are buying this film hook, line, and a sinker it may be time to self evaluate. 🎶Monorail🎶

Last edited by a moderator:
So if you are buying this film hook, line, and a sinker it may be time to self evaluate.
Thank you.

Please folks… Trump lost. It’s over. There was no fraud. The election wasn’t stolen. If this movie proved anything it’s creators would be in court right this second.

I know it hurts when people we trust lie to us. But that is what is happening to you.

Please come back to us stationed in reality. You will be welcomed with open arms. Our democracy depends on it.

Thank you.

Please folks… Trump lost. It’s over. There was no fraud. The election wasn’t stolen. If this movie proved anything it’s creators would be in court right this second.

I know it hurts when people we trust lie to us. But that is what is happening to you.

Please come back to us stationed in reality. You will be welcomed with open arms. Our democracy depends on it.
God you are pompous

We busted one of the ballot harvesting schemes

Users who are viewing this thread