What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 NFL Draft (1 Viewer)

Cover2

Footballguy
I'm heading to NYC for the first time and plan on attending the Saturday portion of the draft. How many of you have attended in the past? I've read where it has been moved to Radio City Music Hall this year, but don't see tickets on sale yet? Anyone have any recommendations on where to stay and when tickets are expected to go on sale? How much should I expect to pay for tickets? Very interested to see where Jay Cutler lands as I have the 1.09 pick in my rookie dynasty draft and need a developmental QB to someday replace Vick and/or Leftwich.Thanks for any info you might have.

I went 2 years ago to the draft but it was at MSG at the timeYou dont have to pay for tickets but is FCFS.Not sure how it will work this time but back than if your a diehard you get tickets no matter what. A diehard is someone that stays for both days. We could have gone last year without waiting in line but it was a once in a lifetime trip probably. To get tickets we stood in line from about 8 PM on Friday night to about 1 AM when they gave out the tickets. I am not sure if everyone got them that night as it was very deep near the end with over 300 people there. We where about 15th in line. It kind of sucked at the time as we came prepared with chairs and blankets but security would not let anyone loiter which would be laying or sitting down in comfort. Anyways come the next morning there was thousands of fans and that was by 7 in the morning that we had to go through to get in. Very disappointed with all the people that went ahead of them. Still a good time. We stayed at the Pennsylvania which was right across the street. Allowed us to go over and checkout how the line was developing. Hope this helps

Bloom, I also live in ATX and just booked a round-trip flight to NYC on JetBlue for $177. FYI, in case you didn't have a flight yet. Btw, can you confirm that it is at Radio City Music Hall this year?

Bloom, I also live in ATX and just booked a round-trip flight to NYC on JetBlue for $177. FYI, in case you didn't have a flight yet. Btw, can you confirm that it is at Radio City Music Hall this year?
RCMH is the last I heard, but i havent seen it confirmed. Im waiting to get plane tix for now because im staying with friends and will stick around the tri state area for a few extra days either before or after.

Users who are viewing this thread