What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 SSL-IV H-2-H pick thread (1 Viewer)

Pick 7.9 Mike Clayton WR, Tampa Bay

This was agonizing. However, of the four others on my "short" list, he was the one I would have been most disappointed to lose.

(will PM Radballs)

here - back in a minute with a pick

BUT Jeff or ravnz could one of you update picks - hard to go through all the pages

I had to conduct 2 conference calls. MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING! I'm pumped! I just need to update the picks and I'll make mine here in a few barring any setbacks. Thanks for your patience!

I had to conduct 2 conference calls. MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKING! I'm pumped! I just need to update the picks and I'll make mine here in a few barring any setbacks. Thanks for your patience!
Apparently there was a setback.Approaching 1.5 hours.

Apparently there was a setback.Approaching 1.5 hours.
He said he is in a meeting and doesn't have an updated draft board :hophead:

Sorry gang, I got slammed with meetings heading into this long weekend.

Here we go:

7.14 Kellen Winslow

8.1 Curtis Martin

pm'ing

Last edited by a moderator:
With that nice opening schedule, those two studly WRs, a good RB, and, of course, good weather...

Pick 8.6 is Kurt Warner

Will pm next.

I'm too far out and too undecided to pm. Will someone take my cell number? Gotta run, but have given my # to grouse, TL, and hook, with a request for them to forward it to anyone who can help me out. thanx guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to the northside to a kickass waterpark, won't return to 10:30 est.

sorry for the delay AGAIN if it gets back to me by then.

Hey Twilight, how's the War and Peace post coming?
Something must have got stuck, because I left the house about 20 minutes before this post. :confused: 8.06 Vernon Davis

Was hoping the TE run would hold off a touch (Wanted McMichael), but Davis shouldn't be too close behind in production.

Hey Twilight, how's the War and Peace post coming?
Something must have got stuck, because I left the house about 20 minutes before this post. :confused: 8.06 Vernon Davis

Was hoping the TE run would hold off a touch (Wanted McMichael), but Davis shouldn't be too close behind in production.
I'm thinking you meant too far or else the double negative whammy has struck.

8.10 - grouse: WR, Antonio Bryant

Went to bed early and didn't think it would get to me. Sorry for the delay.

With the 8.11 pick, Family Matters selects:

K. Robinson-WR, Minn

Here's hoping he rebounds to a decent level in '06.

PM'd Valence
I seriously considered K-Rob as well. Ultimately went with Bryant because I felt he may have more 'garbage time' production. But I think K-Rob is primed for a pretty decent year.

With the 8.11 pick, Family Matters selects:

K. Robinson-WR, Minn

Here's hoping he rebounds to a decent level in '06.

PM'd Valence
I seriously considered K-Rob as well. Ultimately went with Bryant because I felt he may have more 'garbage time' production. But I think K-Rob is primed for a pretty decent year.
I'll be honest in that I really don't know what to expect from him. I'm hoping for WR2 type numbers in that anything close to 1000 yards, 70 recps and 6-8 TD's would be great. Not sure where the upside is anymore between him and the fact he's playing in Minn with an aging vet that likely won't play to win but play to keep from losing. Could be an unexciting year in Minn.

:coffee:

morning, guys....work hell has me stopping in for just a sec---I PM'd a short list to Frank, to carry me thru both my picks

I won't have time this evening, but early in the morning I'll get the thread updated w/picks

for those traveling this weekend---Jeff &Co---be safe

With the 9.4 selection, Family Matters selects:

J. Stevens-TE, Sea

In an effort to secure decent TE scoring I decide not to wait any longer as the options are getting thin.

PM'd Grouse

my list behind you 2 was

1. Joe Jurevicius

2. Antonio Bryant

3. KRob

all on the same page as usual
Considered all these guys but went with my handcuff hoping 1 would drop back to me. No such luck.....

Users who are viewing this thread