What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 In-Season Dynasty Trade Thread (Completed Trades Only) (1 Viewer)

squistion

Footballguy
Thought we should start this off. Reminder that this thread is for completed trades and discussion of those trades only. If you want trade advice, please go to the AC forum.

25 roster PPR league (I am not a trade party):

Team A gives:

Year 2014 Ist Round Pick

Team B gives:

Julius Thomas, TE Denver

Thought we should start this off. Reminder that this thread is for completed trades and discussion of those trades only. If you want trade advice, please go to the AC forum.

25 roster PPR league (I am not a trade party):

Team A gives:

Year 2014 Ist Round Pick

Team B gives:

Julius Thomas, TE Denver
I love me some first round picks, would take team B in a heartbeat especially since JT didn't cost much.

T-Rich owner in my league wanted Martin....badly. Offered Martin for T-rich and got his 1st round pick, I think it will be a high one as well looking at his team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the team and their 2014 1st prospects, but pretty sure I take Thomas there................if the pick looks like a surefire top end pick, I'll take the pick

12 team PPR, 25 man rosters

QB, 2rb, 2wr, te, flex (r, w, te) d/St, k

Team A trades Steve Smith & TE Julius Thomas

Team B trades DeAndre Hopkins

TRADED: JERMAINE GRESHAM

RECEIVED: MARK INGRAM

Had Gresham on a 1 year deal and now have Ingram on a 3 year deal. Maybe this cat figures it out or maybe it'll take a change of scenery. I've got Julius Thomas so Gresham became expendable.

Users who are viewing this thread