What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**2017 Preseason Observations Thread** (2 Viewers)

Ugggggggggggg you are a kicker and trying to make a tackle on the kickoff............in a preseason game.........unreal

Find the Kizer completion to Coleman for 18 yards in first quarter to see why people like him.  He should be starting week 1.  

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd and 10 from his own 1 yard line, Kizer zips perfect slant to Coleman between two defenders.  

This ####in kid

Kizer looks good. better than I expected. Browns MAY have found their quarterback of the present and future

just as I submit that, he throws an int

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not watching the game, but I can't imagine the Jets start the season with Hackenberg after two first half pick sixes today.

expand on this a bit? He's in contention for my last roster spot.
shifty, some power, caught a screen pass and took a huge lick and popped right back up.  seems to be moving forward at all times (not dancing or losing yards).

doesn't look bad at all.

Dang, the panic is real.

He got up and walked off, why would he go back in? He is done for the night and I am ok with that.

Users who are viewing this thread