What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 (19 season) FBG Playoff League (1 Viewer)

I just wanted to say (not that I am big on excuses) that I have had a bad sinus infection for a couple of weeks and I went to the ENT yesterday and began steroids this morning so I am using PEDs drafting this week 

I am keeping Hopkins and AJ Brown who should get more than one target this weekend - Waiting on BF to call out draft position

Sorry to depart so close to my spot, but will only be gone about an hour, meeting my lovely wife for lunch

Take #7 @Duckboy

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see... my awesome keeper options since my top 7 are all out...

My 8th pick in SEA WR3

My 9th pick in a K that has never attempted a field goal

My 10th pick in the HOU TE

Keep Fells and Moore.

Realized I had commish access.. I dropped all non keepers. Please confirm that you have the proper keepers

Let's see... my awesome keeper options since my top 7 are all out...

My 8th pick in SEA WR3

My 9th pick in a K that has never attempted a field goal

My 10th pick in the HOU TE

Keep Fells and Moore.
You don’t have to keep anyone

I have no time, busy at work and host a Bible Study in my home beginning at 6:00, so I can't update the MFL website. I am ok with drafting here until then and will have a few minutes to look in to see if I am up or someone can text me. I have my list prepared.

Just in case we lose it somehow:

WEEKLY POINTS STANDINGS

WEEKLY POINTS STANDINGS

OZ    

Bro1nco    

Cripple    

SR    

Bassnbr    

BroncoF    

SH    

Duckboy    

If someone is bored and wants to get the draft order and keeper in one post, it would be appreciated.  We can do an 8 round draft and let Ref pick a player after round 6 which we'll manually load to his roster.

If someone is bored and wants to get the draft order and keeper in one post, it would be appreciated.  We can do an 8 round draft and let Ref pick a player after round 6 which we'll manually load to his roster.
When did we change to this instead of after the draft? I don't really care, but thought it was after the other rosters were complete.

I see someone did it, thanks mystery friend.

Although it gave me kamara first... All good now. 👻

So the team that scored the least gets last choice of draft spot. Huh. Interesting And not serpentine. 

GL Duck!!

I did set the draft up for 9 rounds. This way @Stinkin Ref should be only team to draft in the 9th round, but that should be easy enough to deal with at that time. 

Well, I wish I had waited to position 8 - I was all set to draft either L Jax or Mahomes seeing as how I am so far behind. Now I just know that I will only get one of my next three on my list. Dang contrarians here.

I will take Aaron Jones RB Packers - can someone select that on the MFL Site and @Duckboy is up

Well, I wish I had waited to position 8 - I was all set to draft either L Jax or Mahomes seeing as how I am so far behind. Now I just know that I will only get one of my next three on my list. Dang contrarians here.

I will take Aaron Jones RB Packers - can someone select that on the MFL Site and @Duckboy is up
Back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread