What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Season Playoff Survivor (1 Viewer)

Actual

1. St Ref 204.45
  2. Crippler 167.6
  3. Holloway 152.75
  4. Old Milwaukee 149.9
  5. BassnBrew 138.45
  6. Duckboy 107.45
  7. DC 107.25
  8. Bro1ncos 102.65

Dodds Projections (2nd Week)

1. Ref 131.3
  2. Holloway 127.8
  3. DC 123.0
  4. Bass 121.5
  5. Crippler 112.6
  6. Bro1ncos 102.0
  7. Duckboy 100.6
  8. Old Mil 98.5 (R Jones & CEH not playing)
So, Dodds has Ref, Holloway, Crippler & Bass advancing with Old Mil trailing Bass by less than fifteen

Bloom Projections (2nd week)

1. DC 143.1
  2. Holloway 139.7
  3. St Ref 137.5
  4. Bass 117.1
  5. Crippler 114.4
  6. Duckboy 106.1
  7. Bro1ncos 102.4
  8. Old Mil 101.7
So, Dodds has Ref, Holloway, Crippler and Bass, but with both Old Milwaukee and DC trailing Bass by five or less
I think they have some bad projections.  RoJo will play and was a great pick by by OldMil.  I strongly like his team over mine.  Go DC had a great draft.

I had a bad draft.  My plan for the 5th spot was Andrews.  I was surprised when Hill was there and he's the type of keeper you to be competitive next round.  Hill could be boom or bust.  Need Cleveland to push KC a bit.  I foolishly took Watkins over Higgins.  Watkins one this league for me last year so I have a soft spot for his injured ###.  The plan for the second round was RB and I didn't expect Brown to be there in the second.  Problem is that filled my starting WRs spots and there's always WR later.  I could pass because in case I advance I can keep either Thomas or Brown.  Hunt was also a consideration.  Holloway sniped Hooper so I knew I'd be waiting on TE.  Should have taken Brate over Green Bay defense, tried to slough them though.  I just got too caught up in the potential of Green Bay to dominate in the cold and the Rams playing from behind.  Probably taking a zero at RB2 and Everett was the last TE taken for a reason.

Part of my mistake was keeping LJax over Akers.  I would have had LJax or Rodgers in the second and Akers would have been an upgrade over Brown and fixed the RB issues.

I was not stating confidence, just sharing  numbers.

definitely could see players starting and producing currently projected at zero

My predictions for this weekend.

Saints defeat TB for the third time. If the DL can get pressure on Brady, it will be a comfortable win. Close otherwise

Think Rams defense  keeps it close and game could go either way, but Goff needs to be great and don’t see it

chiefs easily over Browns

ravens bills game comes down to which QB has a critical turnover late, guessing Home team Bills late win

Good luck guys.  Pretty lame title defense on my part.

With only four teams left How keepers and draft slot selections on Wed and draft on Thursday.

Good luck guys.  Pretty lame title defense on my part.

With only four teams left How keepers and draft slot selections on Wed and draft on Thursday.
If I survive to the next round, a Thursday draft would be most difficult for me. I am scheduled to have out-patient surgery that day and will likely be very limited on Thursday. I won't be doing much, so perhaps I will feel like checking my phone, but just know that I would appreciate having no clock at least on that first day. I will need a really good day to survive so the point may be moot.

Looking forward to both games today. The Rams were definitely missing a healthy Donald on the defense, but Rodgers and the Packers look really good. I do believe that the Bills-Ravens game would have been vastly different if the Ravens had been able to score on that effective first drive, but the Bills did look really good and it is really fun to watch Allen operate. As his knowledge matches up with his arm strength, he is becoming special.

If I survive to the next round, a Thursday draft would be most difficult for me. I am scheduled to have out-patient surgery that day and will likely be very limited on Thursday. I won't be doing much, so perhaps I will feel like checking my phone, but just know that I would appreciate having no clock at least on that first day. I will need a really good day to survive so the point may be moot.

Looking forward to both games today. The Rams were definitely missing a healthy Donald on the defense, but Rodgers and the Packers look really good. I do believe that the Bills-Ravens game would have been vastly different if the Ravens had been able to score on that effective first drive, but the Bills did look really good and it is really fun to watch Allen operate. As his knowledge matches up with his arm strength, he is becoming special.
Suck it up buttercup....rub some dirt on it and get back in there...

(jk obviosly.....good luck this weekend and with your surgery)...... :thumbup:

Ref maintains the lead heading into Sunday's games.

Watkins out hurts Bass and probably helps Ref with D Robinson

CEH out hurts Old Mil and helps me with D Williams and Crippler with L.Bell

Divisional Round totals

1. @Crippler 118.65
  2. @Stephen Holloway114.75
  3. @Go DC Yourself110.50
  4. @Stinkin Ref105.00
  5. @Duckboy 95.80
  6. @OldMilwaukee85.0
  7. @BassNBrew57.0
  8. @bro1ncos56.0

So the two week totals 

1. @Stinkin Ref350.95
  2. @Crippler 336.45
  3. @Stephen Holloway299.50
  4. @OldMilwaukee290.60
  5. @Duckboy 284.85
  6. @Go DC Yourself280.15
  7. @BassNBrew218.55
  8. @bro1ncos 183.35
All these totals calculated manually off the MFL site. If correct, then the next round will be the top four above in the two week totals.
Well the math was bad for some reason, but the order for the top four was correct.

@Crippler  It is up to you!  

Will you be letting Ref take Rodgers in the last round?

:coffee:
Do I go 1st with high score this round or does Ref with high score over 2

i will be protecting Adams and Fornette. Ref will have to draft Rodgers. 

amazed to finish first. I drafted terribly last round. Sniped everywhere at TE. Bell was awful pick with no looking into it. Should have taken Brate over D. I pre selected Brate next. 

anyways. Let me know who chooses pick 1st. 

Do I go 1st with high score this round or does Ref with high score over 2

i will be protecting Adams and Fornette. Ref will have to draft Rodgers. 

amazed to finish first. I drafted terribly last round. Sniped everywhere at TE. Bell was awful pick with no looking into it. Should have taken Brate over D. I pre selected Brate next. 

anyways. Let me know who chooses pick 1st. 
Didn't you have Fornette carried over last week?

That means you get one more.......Lazard, Chiefs D or Brady.

I will keep Travis Kelce and John Brown.....if I am allowed, I will wait to see the other keepers before picking draft slot.....

I will keep Travis Kelce and John Brown.....if I am allowed, I will wait to see the other keepers before picking draft slot.....
I believe we announce keepers and draft selection at the same time but I may be mistakenI believe we announce keepers and draft selection at the same time but I may be mistaken

We always have before, but I do not recall anybody asking.
I'm not 100% sure that is accurate.....I think we have maybe done both in the past...but I don't know for sure....I'm not asking to try to do anything shady, it's just that obviously who is available would be nice to know before deciding on a draft spot....I have a pretty good idea who will be available but you never know for sure...

I'm not 100% sure that is accurate.....I think we have maybe done both in the past...but I don't know for sure....I'm not asking to try to do anything shady, it's just that obviously who is available would be nice to know before deciding on a draft spot....I have a pretty good idea who will be available but you never know for sure...
I am not even sure who I want to keep, so I definitely see your point.

I am going out to eat with my wife in a few and will list my keepers later this afternoon/evening. I also would like to remind everybody that I would much prefer to begin this week's draft Friday morning, if possible. With only four of us and only eight rounds, we should easily finish in one day and both games are on Sunday. I will likely be impacted by pain meds all day tomorrow. Yes, that might help me draft better.

Not a lot of options here. I guess I will keep Mahomes, but even that is a risk. For my second keeper I will go with D. Williams RB KC. 

Go Chiefs! Defintely preferred one or two and to help out on the drafting since I will not be continuously turned in, I will take the 4th spot.

@Crippler- who were your keepers?

Meant to say that it would be ok to draft a little bit tonight. But I do request a longer time clock for me tomorrow. I have a show time of 5:30 am and expect not to be home until as late as 5:00 or later tomorrow evening. I truly doubt that I will be able to get on the internet at all on Thursday.

1.01    Kelce, Travis KCC TE    9:23:47 p.m.
2.09    Brown, John BUF WR    11:25:21 p.m.
3.01    Hill, Tyreek KCC WR    10:42:06 a.m.
4.09    Singletary, Devin BUF RB    12:20:21 p.m.
5.01    Lazard, Allen GBP WR    12:38:34 p.m.
6.09    Williams, Jamaal GBP RB    1:17:36 p.m.
7.01    Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB    1:33:59 p.m.
8.09    Watkins, Sammy KCC WR    4:57:36 p.m.
9.01    Succop, Ryan TBB PK    5:03:28 p.m.
10.09  Tampa DST

Pretty happy how this shook out....Hill or Diggs at one.....Diggs a little dinged apparently so Hill won the tie breaker... .super :eek:  surprised Singletary made it back to me...that felt like a gift....I know they have seemed to have abandoned the running game....but he has zero comp and will get the touches and receptions....they will run at least at little and with questions at RB almost everywhere, I ran to the podium....totally expected to be way behind the field at RB but now feel ok...Lazard pick was between him and CEH.....took some time to try and find CEH updates.....found very little and KC likes Darrel Williams so Lazard won out....heard Williams is playing and like the way he runs.....he will get touches behind Jones, GB seems to like him....Rodgers pick came down to him or a flex (Miller/Drob)....prefer Rodgers over Brady by more than a little so went ahead and pulled the trigger to try and lock up those points at home...Sammy is expected to play so great dart throw at flex with basically my last pick....could be a steal and would have went much higher if updates were better....coin flip at PK and defense and defense hardly scores here so went PK first....good luck fellas....go Chiefs!!!..... :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:
1.01    Kelce, Travis KCC TE    9:23:47 p.m.
2.09    Brown, John BUF WR    11:25:21 p.m.
3.01    Hill, Tyreek KCC WR    10:42:06 a.m.
4.09    Singletary, Devin BUF RB    12:20:21 p.m.
5.01    Lazard, Allen GBP WR    12:38:34 p.m.
6.09    Williams, Jamaal GBP RB    1:17:36 p.m.
7.01    Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB    1:33:59 p.m.
8.09    Watkins, Sammy KCC WR    4:57:36 p.m.
9.01    Succop, Ryan TBB PK    5:03:28 p.m.
10.09  Tampa DST

Pretty happy how this shook out....Hill or Diggs at one.....Diggs a little dinged apparently so Hill won the tie breaker... .super :eek:  surprised Singletary made it back to me...that felt like a gift....I know they have seemed to have abandoned the running game....but he has zero comp and will get the touches and receptions....they will run at least at little and with questions at RB almost everywhere, I ran to the podium....totally expected to be way behind the field at RB but now feel ok...Lazard pick was between him and CEH.....took some time to try and find CEH updates.....found very little and KC likes Darrel Williams so Lazard won out....heard Williams is playing and like the way he runs.....he will get touches behind Jones, GB seems to like him....Rodgers pick came down to him or a flex (Miller/Drob)....prefer Rodgers over Brady by more than a little so went ahead and pulled the trigger to try and lock up those points at home...Sammy is expected to play so great dart throw at flex with basically my last pick....could be a steal and would have went much higher if updates were better....coin flip at PK and defense and defense hardly scores here so went PK first....good luck fellas....go Chiefs!!!..... :suds:
Personally i think you cake walk to the finals and if KC advances you are a heavy favorite for the title.  Singletary was a gift.  It will be interesting once SH runs the projections to see how far out ahead you are.

thanks Bass for putting this together even after bowing out.....I know that sucks with zero motivation.....so wanted you to know that it is much appreciated......thanks for all you do for all these leagues.....and I know there is one Chiefs fan in the carolinas baby....!!

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:
Too tired to wait on Old Milwaukee. Projections for both Bloom and Dodds have Ref the leader with Crippler close behind. Old MilwaUKEE IS A CLEAR THIRD WITHOUT LAST PICK, SO I AM LAST.

i WILL NEED EXCELLENT GAMES FROM mAHOME AND bRADY TO HIS TWO MAIN WIDE RECEIVERS TO COMPETE AT ALL.

From the Dodds projections

1. @Stinkin Ref132.3
  2. @Crippler129.8
  3. @OldMilwaukee108.0
  4. @rzrback77105.9
From Bloom

1. @Stinkin Ref139.4
  2. @Crippler139.0
  3. @rzrback77117.3
  4. @OldMilwaukee115.5
Looks like an easy call by projections, but just have to see. I just did not have two keepers other than Mahomes. It gave the top two a huge advantage to wait and still get perhaps the top QB, especially @Stinkin Refwith Rodgers.

Great games upcoming with two all-time great QBs and perhaps the best two young QBs. Fantastic match-ups and could bot be set up better for tomorrow's viewing/

Users who are viewing this thread