What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Anarchy's ******* Love Child League Thread (1 Viewer)

Shout out to @eNdblu for advancing to the FBG 35K finals.  I believe he's one of the few vet board members still alive.  Rooting for ya brother.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Maggot Brain said:
Shout out to @eNdblu for advancing to the FBG 35K finals.  I believe he's one of the few vet board members still alive.  Rooting for ya brother.  
Thanks!

Pretty excited to get as far as I have in that contest. Fingers crossed!

It looks like @BroncoFreak_2K3 has a chance at winning both Anarchy 1 and ABLC which is pretty awesome!

With two weeks left and three players remaining i'm feeling pretty good about the standings down the stretch. I can't take all the credit though, my first pick was a "system" pick, so should share the credit with Anarchy99. but as this past weekend games showed, some luck > skills. :suds:

With two weeks left and three players remaining i'm feeling pretty good about the standings down the stretch. I can't take all the credit though, my first pick was a "system" pick, so should share the credit with Anarchy99. but as this past weekend games showed, some luck > skills. :suds:
I don’t really remember much of this. Who would you have taken where I gave you Mahomes?

I don’t really remember much of this. Who would you have taken where I gave you Mahomes?
looking back can't imagine taking anyone but mahommes at that spot. i was late logging on for the draft(s), i think i held up leagues 2 and 3 also but was not as good there. amazing mahommes was even there at 16, in the other two anarchy leagues he went #5 and #11, granted different format.

My team sucked and it left both of yours in the rear view mirror.
Congrats on your 18th place finish (750+ out of the top spot). Your team of injured players did a good job of beating my team of injured players. You did an excellent job coaching up your team.

I only finished 1285 out of first, where's my props?
I only congratulate bottom half of the league teams that talk smack about how well they did. Had you come in 31st and rubbed the 32nd team’s nose in it, I would have given props to you, too.

In your case, you somehow managed to come in 36th place in a league with only 32 teams. If this were British soccer, you would be demoted two league levels. We’re not talking Plans 1-8. We’re talking Plan 9. The one that worked. The worst movie ever made!

I’m not sure if you had tried to intentionally draft a team to score fewer points than your team did that you could have done it. For that alone, you’ve earned my respect and admiration. Still not congratulations, but respect and admiration for taking incompetence to a new level. That deserves a tip of the cap. Take a victory lap. You’ve earned it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your 18th place finish (750+ out of the top spot). Your team of injured players did a good job of beating my team of injured players. You did an excellent job coaching up your team.
much appreciate the props. Next year I’ll take an extra pick and give yourself two so we are competitive 

speaking of which, when are you sending me my anarchy trophies?  
Currently out of stock. Supply chain issues. The pandemic has done a number on the availability of fantasy football trophies. No shortage of 18th place ribbons, though. Feel free to print out a picture of this one and add in whatever you want for titles and descriptions. There's room for 10 spots.

Users who are viewing this thread