What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Keeper Auction PPR: Sanders, Dobbins, Lamar, Higgins (1 Viewer)

abosweiler

Footballguy
14-team, 1-keeper, standard lineup (Q/R/R/W/W/T/FLEX/K/D), 3-bench, PPR, $200 budget. Who should I keep from the list below? The cost is how much I am required to spend on those keepers, and the "Other Keepers" are who other owners are keeping. A lot of RBs being kept, so I would expect the top rank RBs may go for quite a bit of money.

Possible Keepers for me: Dobbins($18), Sanders ($21), Lamar($3), Higgins($1)

Other Keepers: Henry($32), JT($26), AJones($16), Gibson($16), Swift($16), Ekeler($27), Carson($17), Diggs($24), Lamb($4), Jefferson($2), Claypool($2), Waller($20)

It is easily whoever you think is better between Dobbins and Sanders.  The price is irrelevant to me at this point and I would go with who I like best.  At this point I think it might be Sanders because I think he has less competition and will be used heavily (although I could be wrong).  Tomorrow I might lean Dobbins.  

Users who are viewing this thread