What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 rookie rankings Post NFL draft pick 1.08 (Closed) (1 Viewer)

TE premium scoring leagues

• Kadarius Toney WR NY Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rashod Bateman WR Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Elijah Moore WR NY Jets

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Trevor Lawrence QB Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Zach Wilson QB NY Jets

• Trey Lance QB San Francisco 49ers

• Justin Fields QB Chicago Bears

• Mac Jones QB New England Patriots

• Pat Freiermuth TE Pittsburgh Steelers

• Rondale Moore WR Arizona Cardinals

• Trey Sermon RB San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • D'Wayne Eskridge WR Seattle Seahawks

• Michael Carter RB New York Jets

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dont play in this format

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
Pick 8 now. Devonta Smith won the 3 polls that were not 2 QB leagues. This shows that Waddle and Smith a close to a tie but there is a strong preference for Waddle. Zach Wilson did win the 2 QB poll but I am also noticing that the number of votes for do not play increased from previous polls and at 33% had more votes than Wilson did. IIRC do not vote was only getting 25% of the votes on previous polls. So I am wondering what may have happened to our 2 QB league voters. It is notable to me that WIlson won that poll before ETN was voted in, which indicates a tier break between the top 3 (Pitts Chase Harris) and him. I wholeheartedly disagree with this but that is what the votes tell me.

As always if the player you want to vote for isnt listed vote other and please post who you voted for so they can be added to the next poll. Also suggest players to be added to the next poll if you think you would vote for them soon. If you dont play in a particular format then just vote that.

Discussion welcome. Thanks for voting.

Results so far:

Standard 

1.01 Najee Harris

1.02 Ja'Marr Chase

1.03 Kyle Pitts 

1.04 Travis Etienne

1.05 Javonte Williams

1.06 Jaylen Waddle

1.07 Devonta Smith

PPR

1.01 Ja'Marr Chase

1.02 Najee Harris

1.03 Kyle Pitts

1.04 Travis Etienne 

1.05 Javonte Williams

1.06 Jaylen Waddle

1.07 Devonta Smith

2 QB

1.01 Trevor Lawrence

1.02 Trey Lance 

1.03 Justin Fields

1.04 Ja'Marr Chase

1.05 Najee Harris

1.06 Kyle Pitts

1.07 Zach Wilson

TE Premium

1.01 Kyle Pitts

1.02 Najee Harris

1.03 Ja'Marr Chase

1.04 Travis Etienne

1.05 Javonte Williams

1.06 Jaylen Waddle

1.07 Devonta Smith

Links to previous polls

The next poll can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
This is where there real debates in standard/ppr will come into play.  Sermon/Lawrence/Bateman/E Moore/???

I added Michael Carter to the polls as some people are in start RB only leagues.

I dropped Eskridge off of the 2 QB poll so I could add more QBs. Kyle Trask was the next QB by NFL draft position but I happen to know a lot of folks like Kellen Mond more than him. So I added both to that poll. Michael Carter still isn't listed in that poll yet for his mom, Im sorry but with ETN still available it should be okay I think.

This is where there real debates in standard/ppr will come into play.  Sermon/Lawrence/Bateman/E Moore/???
Yeah I actually have to think a little bit now. Not just slamming ETN or Smith anymore.

Rondale Moore or Rashod Bateman is a tough one for me. I am still thinking it over.

Yeah I actually have to think a little bit now. Not just slamming ETN or Smith anymore.

Rondale Moore or Rashod Bateman is a tough one for me. I am still thinking it over.

I agree that area of Sermon/Lawrence/Marshall/Moore, really has me unsure of what to do.
I went Bateman, MOSTLY because I have Lamar and Hollywood in my main dynasty league.  But on the clock, it's very possible I'll take Bateman in that league and Elijah Moore in my other dynasty league.  OTA reports sound so good. :D

I voted for Bateman as well but Im still not sure.

Both players have great young QB to work with the Cardinals offense is more pass happy than the Ravens.

I do want Rondale Moore on my teams more than I do Bateman but I will admit its mostly just because Moore is more fun to watch for me and so acknowledging that I somewhat reluctantly voted for Bateman.

I do like Bateman, but I am voting Lawrence here as I think its a good tier break to the rest of the flex players.

With 30 votes in now there is a lot of support for Lawrence in the 3 polls where he is still available.

I am stunned that ETN is still there in the 2 QB poll but maybe not for long.

Thought I might be going against the grain by taking Lawrence in the single QB formats.  Seems to be a popular pick and about the right time to grab him.

Thought I might be going against the grain by taking Lawrence in the single QB formats.  Seems to be a popular pick and about the right time to grab him.
I took him 1.09 recently in a 1 QB league where I have Watson and nothing else. Would have considered him even if I was strong at the position though.

With 46 votes in we currently have tie in the PPR poll between Trevor Lawrence and Trey Sermon with 10 votes each.

So I will need to let this run a bit longer to see if this resolves itself.

With 55 votes in now Lawrence is leading Sermon by one vote now.

They are very close in the standard poll as well. I will let this run a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread