What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 rookie rankings Post NFL draft pick 1.09 (Closed) (1 Viewer)

TE premium scoring leagues

• Kadarius Toney WR NY Giants

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Rashod Bateman WR Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Elijah Moore WR NY Jets

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Zach Wilson QB NY Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trey Lance QB San Francisco 49ers

• Justin Fields QB Chicago Bears

• Mac Jones QB New England Patriots

• Pat Freiermuth TE Pittsburgh Steelers

• Rondale Moore WR Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Trey Sermon RB San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • D'Wayne Eskridge WR Seattle Seahawks

• Michael Carter RB New York Jets

• Tutu Atwell WR LA Rams

• Dont play in this format

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
Pick 9 finally. Pick 8 should be considered a tie between Sermon and Lawrence as you can see from the results of those polls they are very close. I have added Tutu Atwell as the next player by NFL draft position now that I have Michael Carter in all of them based on the last recommendation of a player to be added.

As always if the player you want to vote for isnt listed vote other and please post who you voted for so they can be added to the next poll. Also suggest players to be added to the next poll if you think you would vote for them soon. If you dont play in a particular format then just vote that.

Discussion welcome. Thanks for voting.

Results so far:

Standard 

1.01 Najee Harris

1.02 Ja'Marr Chase

1.03 Kyle Pitts 

1.04 Travis Etienne

1.05 Javonte Williams

1.06 Jaylen Waddle

1.07 Devonta Smith

1.08 Trey Sermon (tie with Trevor Lawrence)

1.09 Trevor Lawrence

PPR

1.01 Ja'Marr Chase

1.02 Najee Harris

1.03 Kyle Pitts

1.04 Travis Etienne 

1.05 Javonte Williams

1.06 Jaylen Waddle

1.07 Devonta Smith

1.08 Trevor Lawrence (tie with Trey Sermon)

1.09 Trey Sermon 

2 QB

1.01 Trevor Lawrence

1.02 Trey Lance 

1.03 Justin Fields

1.04 Ja'Marr Chase

1.05 Najee Harris

1.06 Kyle Pitts

1.07 Zach Wilson

1.08 Travis Etienne

1.09 Javonte Williams

TE Premium

1.01 Kyle Pitts

1.02 Najee Harris

1.03 Ja'Marr Chase

1.04 Travis Etienne

1.05 Javonte Williams

1.06 Jaylen Waddle

1.07 Devonta Smith

1.08 Trevor Lawrence

1.09 Trey Sermon

Links to previous polls

1.08 and tie breaker poll

The next poll can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
26 votes in now.

No surprises in the standard and PPR poll where Lawrence and Sermon are winning in a landslide as they were very close to winning in the previous poll just further confirming that these two players are pretty much tied at pick 1.08.

A bit further confirmation from the TE premium poll which is PPR and seems to be lining up with PPR poll so far as it should but in past years hasn't always done that.

Last edited by a moderator:
40 votes in and some clear leaders in each poll. I will be posting the next poll soon but it would be nice to reach 50 votes before I do.

I'm sure he's next man up in the poll, but Terrace Marshall is a guy I would be thrilled to draft in standard / ppr at the 2.4.   

I'm not there with Toney and Eskridge.  Definitely not there with Atwell.
Huge gap between Marshall and those guys. Trade up. 

I'm sure he's next man up in the poll, but Terrace Marshall is a guy I would be thrilled to draft in standard / ppr at the 2.4.   

I'm not there with Toney and Eskridge.  Definitely not there with Atwell.
Cool I will add Marhsall next.

Atwell and Eskridge were added just based on NFL draft position.

Huge gap between Marshall and those guys. Trade up. 
Trying!  Not having much luck.   In a 1QB, my perception is that there's actually a small tier break after the 16th spot, assuming that I can make use of one of the three QBs (Lawrence, Lance, Fields), should they happen to fall, which I sort of can.   So the 2.4 should be solid if unable to move.   Basically, I'm on board with any of those QBs, Marshall, either Moore, or M. Carter.   Have a feeling that it will be Marshall/Rondale Moore/Carter that fall and I'm not anticipating having a choice.

Probably the least sold on Michael Carter, but RBs with some talent and a fair opportunity to win the top job are usually hills that I'm willing to die on in the early/mid 2nd.   If you like all of those guys, you can usually count on one or two crazy reaches by that point.   I could see someone with a 2.5 or 2.6 getting a great value, even in 1QB.     

Users who are viewing this thread