What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 rookie rankings Post NFL draft pick 2.01 (Closed) (1 Viewer)

TE premium scoring leagues

• Kadarius Toney WR NY Giants

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Zach Wilson QB NY Jets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trey Lance QB San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Justin Fields QB Chicago Bears

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Mac Jones QB New England Patriots

• Pat Freiermuth TE Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Rondale Moore WR Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • D'Wayne Eskridge WR Seattle Seahawks

• Tutu Atwell WR LA Rams

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Terrace Marshall WR Carolina Panthers

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Josh Palmer WR Los Angeles Chargers

• Hunter Long TE MIami Dolphins

• Dyami Brown WR Washington Football Team

• Dont play in this format

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Other (please post who you voted for so that player can be added to the next poll)

• Total voters

Biabreakable

Footballguy
Pick 13 now. I am disappointed with the lack of participation in these polls. The last one lasted over a week and still did not get to 50 votes. So unless that changes these polls may be reaching their end. Michael Carter won 3 of these polls and Mac Jones won the 2 QB poll. I didn;t have any suggestions for players to add to the next poll so by draft position Dyami Brown is the most recently added player.

As always if the player you want to vote for isnt listed vote other and please post who you voted for so they can be added to the next poll. Also suggest players to be added to the next poll if you think you would vote for them soon. If you dont play in a particular format then just vote that.

Discussion welcome. Thanks for voting.

Results so far:

Standard 

1.01 Najee Harris

1.02 Ja'Marr Chase

1.03 Kyle Pitts 

1.04 Travis Etienne

1.05 Javonte Williams

1.06 Jaylen Waddle

1.07 Devonta Smith

1.08 Trey Sermon (tie with Trevor Lawrence)

1.09 Trevor Lawrence

1.10 Rashod Bateman

1.11 Elijah Moore

1.12 Michael Carter

2.01 Trey Lance

PPR

1.01 Ja'Marr Chase

1.02 Najee Harris

1.03 Kyle Pitts

1.04 Travis Etienne 

1.05 Javonte Williams

1.06 Jaylen Waddle

1.07 Devonta Smith

1.08 Trevor Lawrence (tie with Trey Sermon)

1.09 Trey Sermon 

1.10 Rashod Bateman

1.11 Elijah Moore

1.12 Michael Carter

2.01 Rondale Moore

2 QB

1.01 Trevor Lawrence

1.02 Trey Lance 

1.03 Justin Fields

1.04 Ja'Marr Chase

1.05 Najee Harris

1.06 Kyle Pitts

1.07 Zach Wilson

1.08 Travis Etienne

1.09 Javonte Williams

1.10 Jaylen Waddle

1.11 Devonta Smith

1.12 Mac Jones

2.01 Trey Sermon

TE Premium

1.01 Kyle Pitts

1.02 Najee Harris

1.03 Ja'Marr Chase

1.04 Travis Etienne

1.05 Javonte Williams

1.06 Jaylen Waddle

1.07 Devonta Smith

1.08 Trevor Lawrence

1.09 Trey Sermon

1.10 Rashod Bateman

1.11 Elijah Moore

1.12 Michael Carter

2.01 Rondale Moore

Links to previous polls

1.08 and tie breaker poll

The next poll can be found here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks pal. I fixed that. Its Josh Palmer now.

I haven't heard any talk about Palmer by the way and I am not familiar with him at all. 
No problem.  I am not the person to talk about Palmer, but I flagged his name for my 40 man rosters when he went in the 3rd round of NFL draft. I have him ranked in that league as 33 overall SF.  29 overall in 1 QB.  This is more about draft position than my scouting abilities when it gets this deep for me.

No problem.  I am not the person to talk about Palmer, but I flagged his name for my 40 man rosters when he went in the 3rd round of NFL draft. I have him ranked in that league as 33 overall SF.  29 overall in 1 QB.  This is more about draft position than my scouting abilities when it gets this deep for me.
Yeah I was just looking at Palmers college stats. Not very impressive at all. He played until his senior season.

That said I am reading some other Chargers WRs are on the bubble and that Palmer should make their team.

I am sure there are some other guys here who know more about Palmer than we do right now.

Yeah I was just looking at Palmers college stats. Not very impressive at all. He played until his senior season.

That said I am reading some other Chargers WRs are on the bubble and that Palmer should make their team.

I am sure there are some other guys here who know more about Palmer than we do right now.
Yep, absolutely, I will sit back and hope someone chimes in on him.  As a 3rd rounder I would expect Palmer to easily make the roster regardless of if he is one of their better receivers.  The person who made this selection would have a ton of egg on their face if he was cut before the season after being selected in the 3rd round.

Yep, absolutely, I will sit back and hope someone chimes in on him.  As a 3rd rounder I would expect Palmer to easily make the roster regardless of if he is one of their better receivers.  The person who made this selection would have a ton of egg on their face if he was cut before the season after being selected in the 3rd round.
Yeah I was just reading that in this article links on PFR. Sounds like KJ Hill is on his way out.

The perhaps more surprising thing from that article is that Josh Kelly may not make the team. I recall some folks being really excited about him.

Users who are viewing this thread