What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 rookie thread (1 Viewer)

He did not play DE all game long.  In fact when he did he was causing havoc.  With Lawerence and Gregory back he was in the middle a lot in a traditional LB role.  They almost need to use him like Polamalu back in the day (except for playing deep at times).  Let him free lance and get all over the play chasing plays down.  His speed and athleticism are what make him great.  Let him use it.  
That's awesome. Thanks for that. I worry too much about his deployment, but I've seen sort of the industry guys allude to it, too. Kislingbury especially, so I get roped in to the worry about sustainability of pass rushing prowess as an LB. I would love to see him free lance and chase guys around. He did that in the Denver game, and I think he threw up about thirty points. 

Ben Baby@Ben_Baby

Bengals DE Joseph Ossai recently had surgery on his knee, coach Zac Taylor said. Ossai will likely be out for the year but Taylor said he doesn't know if Ossai will be put on IR before the team cuts down to the 53-man limit.
I think he's a legit sleeper that 'some' may have forgotten about.

Heeee's baaaaack.

-----------------------------

ESPN’s Ben Baby: Joseph Ossai will add “a lot of versatility” to the Bengals defense

The promising pass rusher injured his knee in a dominant preseason game a year ago. Now he’s ready to show he can do it when it matters as well.

...the Bengals need another true pass rusher to step up. That is why so much is riding on the health and development of Joseph Ossai, a third round pick from 2021 who tore his meniscus during a promising preseason performance against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

In that game, Ossai had five quarterback pressures and a sack of Tom Brady.

Ace Boogie@NewStripeCity

Don’t forget Ossai was working Wirfs

LINK video

... he was still wreaking havoc on one of the better lines in the league.

And fans have not forgotten.

In a recent poll, readers of The Athletic were asked which first-year Bengals player will make the biggest impact. The results?

=======================

Go to the link for the full read.

Users who are viewing this thread