What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Buffalo Bills - A New Era, Same Results? (2 Viewers)

IvanKaramazov

Footballguy
What's frustrating to me is that our all-pro CB doesn't seem to want to play football
I don't know that that is fair at all. Tre has always seemed to be a stand-up, team first kind of guy. I'm not pitting this slow return to action on his resume.

As we've talked about, this team can cruise to a playoff spot, and based on how they've treated injuries, it almost seems like they've conceded to take that route. As fans, we, of course, want the team to go for the #1 seed, but maybe that's not the best path to the Super Bowl. Maybe resting players is. Who knows...

(Anybody need an extra comma? I have lots of them laying around.)
I don't think I'm ever going to get over the fact that Tre was standing on the sideline watching while we let Justin Jefferson convert 4th and 18. That mattered.

Grigs Allmoon

Footballguy
I don't think I'm ever going to get over the fact that Tre was standing on the sideline watching while we let Justin Jefferson convert 4th and 18. That mattered.

Yeah. That play was a huge disappointment. Hopefully it was a learning moment for all the Bills' DBs, especially Cam Lewis.

What's the #1 rule for DBs on 4th down? They teach it from Pop-Warner... Knock it down!

Cam got to the ball first, and easily could have batted it out of bounds, etc. Maybe Tre wouldn't have made that mistake...

Ugh... Anyway... On to stomping the Patsies...

GroveDiesel

Footballguy
The Elam inactive thing is really weird. Gotta be more to it somehow. Either his foot somehow is more of an issue than they’ve been leading on and they’ve been fudging the injury point all week, or there is something off field going on.

IvanKaramazov

Footballguy
I've been extremely critical of our rookies, but Cook looked legit last night. If that's the player that we're going to get down the stretch, that would be tremendously helpful. Not just in terms of establishing the run game either. Aside from Allen and Diggs, this offense doesn't have playmakers. Now obviously "aside from Allen and Diggs" is doing a lot of work in that last sentence, but if we can give DCs anything else to worry about, that's a lot to handle.

ChiefD

Footballguy
I think we can run the table. Really really need CIN to step up Sunday and get a win.
They will. The Chiefs have not played all that great during this last stretch and they are due for a loss. Add to the fact the Cincy is rolling and Chase and Mixon are coming back AND the Bengals simply own the Chiefs lately.

I think the Bengals win.

Users who are viewing this thread