What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 New York Jets: Bye Bye (15 Viewers)

Wilson finally traded

Ripped em off.

Seriously congratulations on getting out of the distraction and getting something for him

-QG
My friend said that they should build a statue for JD for being able to trade him. I said, great, let's build a statue for the guy that made one of the worst draft picks in Jets history, if not all time.

I'm curious to see if Payton can turn him into a decent QB. God knows that we can't develop any QBs. The kid has a great arm and mobility, but a bird brain so far.

Maybe Broncos are tanking for next season?

Zach Wilson, Jarrett Stidham, Ben DiNucci. Oof.

So do you guys hunt out a cheap #3/emergency guy?

-QG

Best return we could hope for based on the mkt for other QBs traded. At least hes gone and wont be a distraction. Not an awful dice roll by Denver and ZW has a legit offensive coach. Win/Win.

Officially closes the book on the worst draft pick in team history - and theres been a ton

Yeah, miracle they got anything for this weekend. I always assumed this would be the result ( 7 for 6 swap) but I figured the other team would delay until after the draft just to kick the "cost" down the road a year.

Maybe next time let's look at who the guy is playing against in college before we mess our pants over a handful of OMG chuck and pray TD passes....ey Joe?

This one was a disaster from day 1. I stopped playing football in 5th grade and I knew it from the start

Yeah, miracle they got anything for this weekend. I always assumed this would be the result ( 7 for 6 swap) but I figured the other team would delay until after the draft just to kick the "cost" down the road a year.

Maybe next time let's look at who the guy is playing against in college before we mess our pants over a handful of OMG chuck and pray TD passes....ey Joe?

This one was a disaster from day 1. I stopped playing football in 5th grade and I knew it from the start
guy vaulted up to #2 over a pro day throw!

silver lining is all the other 1st rd QBs except Trevor are awful as well. Once they won that meaningless game the die was cast!

guy vaulted up to #2 over a pro day throw!

silver lining is all the other 1st rd QBs except Trevor are awful as well. Once they won that meaningless game the die was cast!

Pretty sure he was at #2 way before the Pro-Day. It only cemented that we were taking him over Fields. I don't think Lance was even in the conversation either.

I'll give you credit. You called it from the start......but it's a pretty safe bet no matter whomever we draft. We are just terrible at developing QBs. Gotta wonder if Mahomes would have been bad behind this team.

I'll give you credit. You called it from the start......but it's a pretty safe bet no matter whomever we draft. We are just terrible at developing QBs. Gotta wonder if Mahomes would have been bad behind this team.

To be fair, I thought fields would be good and should have been the pick (and I still believe he can be salvaged)

But God this was just so obvious. I truly believe Wilson would have failed anywhere. He's that bad

Users who are viewing this thread