What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 *OFFICIAL* RE-DRAFT TRADES THREAD (2 Viewers)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
Most years I start a similar thread (or someone does) , but this season we need to start a RE-DRAFT trade thread.
As per usual, pertinent details or special scoring should be noted. Examples - "This is a mandatory start 3WR league", "TE Premium scoring" , "FULL PPR" , "Superflex" etc. etc. Basically anything that may affect trade values should be noted.
Also, if one owner is particularly needy at a position, that should be noted also, as it can definitely affect the trade scenario.

I DO NOT have any trades to report just yet, but I am actively trying to acquire a WR3 in one league, but no deals thus far.
Like many leagues, its usually a couple weeks in, before we get managers actively trying to trade and look to upgrade.
I was in contact with several managers this evening, so maybe I can pull off a deal tomorrow.

Anyone pulled off any deals before the season has started????? Let's hear what ya got.

:football:

You guys do redraft trades?

Not mine but thought this trade in my long term league three days after the draft was interesting:
  • Prescott & Jacobs for
  • Hurts & Sanders
The guy getting the two 🦅 is a fan of the team (active here), so that’s always more fun. I think he got the best player (Hurts) from a value perspective, but he’s also got the widest range of outcomes IMO.

Standard Lineup Scoring Non PPR 12 man league.

I sent Jerry Jeudy and Kenneth Walker.

I received Allen Robinson.

This guy has Penny and his other two WRs ahead of Robinson are Chase and Pittman.

Now to figure out what to do with my extra roster spot for another RB lotto tickets.

After week 1, it will be interesting if a few of you manage some re-draft trades.

Its usually weeks 3-4 and then our trades start a bit more frequently.

I'm trying to trade waddle and Henderson for cook in a redraft. He accepted. Just has to not get vetoed. He has crap wr. I already have mattison.

It would give me a nice core of
Hurts
Chase
Aj brown
Cook
Jones
Sanders

Which side do we like better?

Full PRR redraft (12 team, 2RB + Flex)

James ConnerTravis Etienne
>>>>><<<<<

I think Conner might be the better play this year. Buy if it was Dynasty I'd flip that for sure.
I own Etienne in 1/3 leagues, and although he looked great with his few touches yesterday, the lack of touches is a concern.
The problem there is James Robinson looked good too. This might turn out to be a full on split for the year.
Conner does seem to monopolize the work when healthy.
Your roster construction might make a slight difference, but I'd go with Conner.

I'm trying to trade waddle and Henderson for cook in a redraft. He accepted. Just has to not get vetoed. He has crap wr. I already have mattison.

Hurts
Chase
Aj brown
Cook
Jones
Sanders

YOU GOT DALVIN for Waddle and Henderson?

:eek:

I mean unless somebody showed me an email or something indicating collusion, as commish I'd put it through - would never play in a league that gives Veto power to other league owners - but my goodness.

2:1 is like a 2005 strategy, can't believe managers still fall for it. You got the best player by a country mile.

GENERAL QUESTION

Any Trade Analyzer/Evaluator out there that is any good? I'll take a PM, Joe might not want to see us posting competitors FF tools.

Hurts
Chase
Aj brown
Cook
Jones
Sanders

I mean unless somebody showed me an email or something indicating collusion, as commish I'd put it through - would never play in a league that gives Veto power to other league owners - but my goodness.

2:1 is like a 2005 strategy, can't believe managers still fall for it. You got the best player by a country mile.

GENERAL QUESTION

Any Trade Analyzer/Evaluator out there that is any good? I'll take a PM, Joe might not want to see us posting competitors FF tools.
I did not. Got vetoed
Trying something else. But worth a try right

Hurts
Chase
Aj brown
Cook
Jones
Sanders

GENERAL QUESTION

I did not. Got vetoed
I sure did try

Hurts
Chase
Aj brown
Cook
Jones
Sanders

GENERAL QUESTION

I did not. Got vetoed
I sure did try

It really doesn't matter if anyone thinks its a fair trade or not............ the fact is its close enough where it should pass.

If you want to get in other leagues where that **** won't fly, hit me up brother. I've been commissioner in leagues for years.

:bowtie:

Gave Godwin
Got Bateman

I drafted Godwin just over Bateman and have questioned myself ever since. The Brady owner offered it so with Godwin missing a little time and me now needing a more reliable flex (was Pollard) I pulled the trigger

It really doesn't matter if anyone thinks its a fair trade or not............ the fact is its close enough where it should pass.

If you want to get in other leagues where that **** won't fly, hit me up brother. I've been commissioner in leagues for years.

Agreed @TZMarkie

I play with adults, and since we don't have anyone who doesn't have mental capacity to make their own decisions, I don't have to decide if a trade was fair or not. It's not my job to ensure every trade meets some arbitrary definition of fairness.

Unless someone brings me an email or wiretap (lol) indicating collusion, you put the trade through as Commish.

If you leave it up to the league member vote, they'll vote NO simply because somebody made their team better. FTN

Full PPR, Roster was QB: Kyler, Stafford RB: Henry, A Jones, Conner, CEH, M Sanders, Mattison WR: Mike Williams, B Cooks TE: Higbee

Moved CEH for DK Metcalf; figured CEH was a sell high and DK at least has the potential to be a WR1 and should improve my overall roster.

Hurts
Chase
Aj brown
Cook
Jones
Sanders

GENERAL QUESTION

"But I got TWO players and only gave up ONE"

Jesus

Agreed @TZMarkie

I play with adults, and since we don't have anyone who doesn't have mental capacity to make their own decisions, I don't have to decide if a trade was fair or not. It's not my job to ensure every trade meets some arbitrary definition of fairness.

Unless someone brings me an email or wiretap (lol) indicating collusion, you put the trade through as Commish.

If you leave it up to the league member vote, they'll vote NO simply because somebody made their team better. FTN
Agree 100 percent

In our 21st year in local league and have never had to veto a trade. I do keep the approval process in place but as you said, if you play with adults, there won't be collusion and it's not the commish's job to protect people from stupid trades.

Really don't get the league member vote. Play in one league where two league members have to approve. Just slows things down as at least two always do. I only joined this league last year and I guess they had some collusion issues previous, but my solution would be to get rid of the guys you thought were colluding.

To each their own I guess

This guy has Penny and his other two WRs ahead of Robinson are Chase and Pittman.

Now to figure out what to do with my extra roster spot for another RB lotto tickets.
After week 1. Not looking great. Especially considering Jeudy in my lineup would have won me my matchup.

Also posted this in the Assistant Coach

Should I make this trade? Full PPR, Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE, 1 Flex, 1K, 1 DST

I need to clear a spot for a Kicker, and also expect to have to activate Brian Robinson soon, so looking to make a 2-for-1 or 3-for-1 deal. Allen Robinson could get sacrificed if need be, and I only grabbed the Buccs DST in anticipation of trading away the Eagles DST

I give
AJ Dillon
Tony Pollard
Eagles DST

I get
Alvin Kamara

My Full Team, along with their Bye Weeks
QB - Trevor Lawrence - Week 11
RB - Nick Chubb - Week 9
RB - Rhamondre Stevenson - Week 10
RB - Tony Pollard - Week 9
RB - AJ Dillon - Week 14
RB - Chase Edmonds - Week 11
WR/TE - Cooper Kupp - Week 7
WR/TE - CeeDee Lamb - Week 9
WR/TE - Courtland Sutton - Week 9
WR/TE - George Pickens - Week 9
WR/TE - Chris Olave - Week 14
WR/TE - Allen Robinson - Week 7
DST - Eagles - Week 7
DST - Buccaneers - Week 11
K - Empty

On IR
QB - Tua Tagovailoa - Week 11
RB - Brian Robinson - Week 14
WR - Jameson Williams - Week 6

Man trades are EXTREMELY hard to exact in our leagues, for a variety of reasons. But lo and behold I saw a doozy last night.

10 TEAMER , very close to standard scoring, except ***start 3 WRs*** and no flex......

TEAM A - Gives JAMAAR CHASE AND GEORGE KITTLE.

TEAM B - Gives AJ DILLON AND MICHAEL THOMAS.

In trying to make sense of this one............ a few tidbits. Both teams are 1-3.
Team A, has Pittman, Chase, Garrett Wilson , Hunter Renfrow, George Pickens. (also has Zeke, Najee Harris, Josh Jacobs and Melvin Gordon, Kittle, Everett, Ertz)
So he is good to go at RB and WR. He then promptly decides to trade 2 studs (Kittle and Chase), to acquire Dillon and Michael Thomas.
Unless team A is just absolute sky high on MT (and also thinks Everett is fine at TE instead of Kittle), I can't figure this one out. I think he might be sky high on something else. :bowtie:

FWIW - Team B has Olave, DK Metcalf, JuJu, Keenan Allen and MT................and RBs are Dalvin Cook, Mixon, Stevenson, A. Mattison, Breece Hall , AJ Dillon and Brian Robinson.
(So Team B gets an upgrade at WR, AND AT TE for his underperforming Pitts)

Looks like a win all around for Team B.

I also tried to exact a trade with a league member, but he's far too interested in winning the trade, not IMPROVING HIS TEAM.

More details on that one, I'll probably post here again tomorrow.

Last edited:
My friend and I decided to start a redraft this year, after playing together in a boring redraft where nothing happened. It's a 12-team league, PPR, with added bonus points for long runs, catches, and passes. You start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2flex, and 1K. So far, every team has made at least 1 trade, and it's awesome. Our goal was to have a more active league, and he has went insane. Here is how he drafted:
1.5 - Justin Jefferson
2.8 - Mark Andrews
3.5 - Javonte Williams
4.8 - Jaylen Waddle
5.5 - AJ Dillon
6.8 - Chris Godwin
7.5 - Chase Edmonds
8.8 - Rhamondre Stevenson
9.5 - Kirk Cousins
10.8 - George Pickens
11.5 - Tyler Allgeier
12.8 - Jahan Dotson
13.5 - Tyler Bass
14.8 - Tua Tagovailoa
15.5 - Albert Okwuegbunam
16.8 - Romeo Doubs

After 13 trades, the only players he has left are:
Rhamondre Stevenson
Tyler Bass
Jaylen Waddle - traded him, then got him back in a different trade with another owner
Romeo Doubs - dropped, then traded for him from the guy who snagged him off waivers

He is currently 3-1 with the most points in the league.

After week 1. Not looking great. Especially considering Jeudy in my lineup would have won me my matchup.
@TZMarkie the good news is, this whole team was doomed for the season.

I may have been 1-3 at this point without this trade. But the trajectory of this squad’s arrow is not pointing up.

every team has made at least 1 trade

jealous
In this 12-teamer, my roster is:
QB - Kirk Cousins & Derek Carr
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Joe Mixon, Tony Pollard, Kenneth Walker, Tyler Allgeier, James Cook, Eno Benjamin, and Gus Edwards (IR slot)
WR - Davante Adams, DJ Moore, Allen Robinson, Devin Duvernay, KJ Osborn, and Jameson Williams (IR slot)
TE - Kyle Pitts
K - Kaimi Fairbairn

I am currently 1-3 and in 11th place for points scored.

Kind of a boring one. But figured I’d post in case anyone is establishing value.

Traded Khalil Herbert to the Montgomery owner for Mattison.

I own Cook.

Seems like a win for both sides, though with the offenses where they are Mattison has more seeming upside for me.

Time will tell, but nice to have my handcuff for a fragile stud.

Hock on a BYE, slightly fragile, and I’m loaded at WR with JJ, Higgins, Sutton, GDavis, Pierce, & Doubs.

I gave: Doubs
I rec’d: Njoku

Hockenson is obviously my starter, but Doubs hasn’t cracked my lineup yet, and Njoku gives me a strong BYE play in a tough matchup, and insurance since Hock gets banged up from time to time.

What TE could I land for Chase Edmonds? Like…Hayden Hurst, Evan Engram? It’s that or cut him and there ain’t jack on the wire.

Monty / Mostert owner (his RB4/RB5) might be interested in my Herbert. Maybe trade for Mostert? As it stands I need one of those two to get hurt for Herbert/Edmonds to have value. Would be way more excited about the Bears RB getting another start than I would seeing Chase in a FT role (which he’d probably share with Gaskin.)

Nothing worse than a roster clogger nobody wants.

What TE could I land for Chase Edmonds? Like…Hayden Hurst, Evan Engram? It’s that or cut him and there ain’t jack on the wire..
That train had sailed, my friend. :(

You sound like an arrogant Raheem owner

You know he gets hurt every year

Edmonds will be like a Phoenix rising from Arizona
I roster neither.

I just don’t think Chase is worth anything in FF. He had 1 touch.

Mostert had 16? 17?

Sorry bro. I’m a Niners fan and I do like Mostert, but at this point your best bet is to wait for a Mostert injury. As you suggest, he’s fragile.

Until then, maybe you could get a half eaten bag of potato chips. Maybe a used condom for Chase. :shrug:

What TE could I land for Chase Edmonds? Like…Hayden Hurst, Evan Engram? It’s that or cut him and there ain’t jack on the wire..

I roster neither.

Mostert had 16? 17?

Sorry bro. I’m a Niners fan and I do like Mostert, but at this point your best bet is to wait for a Mostert injury. As you suggest, he’s fragile.

Until then, maybe you could get a half eaten bag of potato chips. Maybe a used condom for Chase. :shrug:

it was 19-1

#killjoy

I roster neither.

Mostert had 16? 17?

it was 19-1

#killjoy
I was trying to be kind.
:wub:

2RB 3WR 1FX

Currently starting
Sutton, Pickens, G Wison or Moore

Was just offered

Waddle for my Jacobs

RB is my strength
Kamara, Swift, Jacobs, Stevenson, Mostert, Wilson

Take it, or make a counter?

Man trades are EXTREMELY hard to exact in our leagues, for a variety of reasons. But lo and behold I saw a doozy last night.

10 TEAMER , very close to standard scoring, except ***start 3 WRs*** and no flex......

TEAM A - Gives JAMAAR CHASE AND GEORGE KITTLE.

TEAM B - Gives AJ DILLON AND MICHAEL THOMAS.

In trying to make sense of this one............ a few tidbits. Both teams are 1-3.
Team A, has Pittman, Chase, Garrett Wilson , Hunter Renfrow, George Pickens. (also has Zeke, Najee Harris, Josh Jacobs and Melvin Gordon, Kittle, Everett, Ertz)
So he is good to go at RB and WR. He then promptly decides to trade 2 studs (Kittle and Chase), to acquire Dillon and Michael Thomas.
Unless team A is just absolute sky high on MT (and also thinks Everett is fine at TE instead of Kittle), I can't figure this one out. I think he might be sky high on something else. :bowtie:

FWIW - Team B has Olave, DK Metcalf, JuJu, Keenan Allen and MT................and RBs are Dalvin Cook, Mixon, Stevenson, A. Mattison, Breece Hall , AJ Dillon and Brian Robinson.
(So Team B gets an upgrade at WR, AND AT TE for his underperforming Pitts)

Looks like a win all around for Team B.

I also tried to exact a trade with a league member, but he's far too interested in winning the trade, not IMPROVING HIS TEAM.

More details on that one, I'll probably post here again tomorrow.
Trades dont have to be even but that is so horrible as commish I would have have talked to the guy giving up the 2 best players..... as a long time commish the question I always asked was: explain to me how this trade makes your team better. Based on his answers during that conversation would determine to me how I respond. In close to 20 years of commishing I never once vetoed a trade. Several times, however, the teams decided to cancel the trade. Since our trades are private but get reported to the commish the conversations never went league wide.

2RB 3WR 1FX

Currently starting
Sutton, Pickens, G Wison or Moore

Was just offered

Waddle for my Jacobs

RB is my strength
Kamara, Swift, Jacobs, Stevenson, Mostert, Wilson

Take it, or make a counter?
Feel like coming off of back go back monster games for Jacobs you should be able to command a bit more. I don’t dislike Waddle.

Sent Breece Hall and Lockett for Deebo and Rondale Moore. 12 team PPR.

Start 1RB, 1WR, 3 Flex

CMC/Stevenson/Dobbins
Lamb/Deebo/K. Allen/Hopkins/Godwin/R. Moore.

12 team Half PPR: QB/2rb/2wr/te/flx/SFLX

I traded Rhamondre for Amon Ra. I'm still pretty solid at RB (Chubb, Pierce, Mostert) and was looking grim at WR (Amari, Kirk, Gwilson).

Last week I traded Terry for Higgins. We'll see how that one goes.

Users who are viewing this thread