What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Philadelphia Eagles - Leave Gannon in Arizona and let’s run through the NFC again in 2023. (3 Viewers)

I had thought I have a score already. Oh well.

Eagles 26
Jags 22

Eagles go up 19-3 at half but jags make it close late. Eagles put it away with a 4th quarter TD.

Eagles - 27
Jags - 20

The score is 10 - 10 at the half but the Eagles begin to distance themselves with a 4th quarter turnover.

A relatively close score wouldn't be surprising, but I think this turns into another blowout. 38-17 Eagles as they cement themselves as THE team to beat in the NFC

Per Ross Dellenger 11 NFL Scouts at Kentucky game today scouting QB Will Levis Including NFC East Rivals Eagles and Giants.

I think the birds go into the half down by a TD. Second half fireworks lead to an eagles victory. Something like 31-24. Jalen answers another big question mark, which is, can he lead this team back from a deficit. They haven’t had to do that yet this year.

I feel a regression game coming, especially with Maddox being out.

But, like I haven’t taken the hot start as anything more than that yet, I don’t think seeing some of what’s been working come back down to earth means anything as far as the rest of the season, either. Still bullish on this team’s outlook.

We have the second worst starting field position but the second best scoring offense. That’s not sustainable and is likely to catch up with us. The weather and opponent combo for tomorrow might make an ideal circumstance for that to happen.

I see this being a tight game. Hoping the ground game rebounds a bit but Jax have a tough front. Their secondary is less strong though, so Jalen and the big 3 will need to lead.

This will be the best offense we’ve faced so far and it’s the kind of high percentage, methodical approach that tore us to bits last year. Trevor Lawrence is a better QB than Carson or Nightime Kirk Cousins and he’s especially good on the move.

If the D plays this game like the last 2 I’ll buy into Gannon

Oh, and I think there will be masterful play call or play design from Doug where you know that in his head, he’s flipping off Lurie and Howie. He’s been saving a fastball for this game for sure.

Eagles are better I think but it’s close.

Eagles win, 24-23

If Sanders hasn't earned an extension today I don't know what he needs to do. I know some people will turn on him if he gets injured again but he had a huge game today when the offense needed it.

If Sanders hasn't earned an extension today I don't know what he needs to do. I know some people will turn on him if he gets injured again but he had a huge game today when the offense needed it.
Needs to be reasonable price and limited signing bonus. Guys who struggle with soft tissue injuries in their early 20s rarely get more durable as they get older.

Any second RB contract needs to be a year to year deal, basically.

I think the birds go into the half down by a TD. Second half fireworks lead to an eagles victory. Something like 31-24. Jalen answers another big question mark, which is, can he lead this team back from a deficit. They haven’t had to do that yet this year.
Close enough. This team is special.

Great, but costly, win. That week 7 bye might turn out to be a blessing.

That is the most soaked, and for the longest time, I’ve ever been.
Yep. Was at this with my son, was a great time - was an awesome game to be at.... but holy crap we were cold and soaked.

Hurts showed what it takes to be the QB in Philly. Great job overcoming a rocky start. In other news, Wentz still sucks. Can’t wait to read @DJackson10 “hot takes” and excuses for both of those.🤣
Hurts wasn't great - but those conditions were horride for passing. Receivers on both teams dropping everything. Eagles knew this and pounded the ball over and over again for the win - Jags kept trying to throw. I think If Jax did what the Eagled did and really committed to running the ball in that mess, they'd have won.

Users who are viewing this thread