What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Philadelphia Eagles - Leave Gannon in Arizona and let’s run through the NFC again in 2023. (1 Viewer)

Damn. Whats the recovery time on something like that
John Clark tweeted that Ertz lacerated a kidney and played against Seattle in the playoffs 2 weeks later but it was a small cut and a playoff game.

It depends how bad the injury is. I remember Ertz playing with it. if it's a minor it should heel quick. worse it's 4-6 weeks. The most severe needs surgery.

• Andre Dillard got a handful of snaps at left guard when Landon Dickerson was sidelined, and Sirianni said it’s really important for Dillard to have the flexibility to play both tackle and guard.
“With our situation at offensive line, we’ve had eight up; as you know this year, a couple times we’ve had nine up. But right now it’s been eight, and it’s important that those guys are cross-trained well to be able to handle, not only the left side but the right side, but not only tackle but guard.”

Djax...the kid is playing near MVP levels. Also telling that this is the first time since HS he's had the same OC two years in a row. I just don't get it man....it seems nothing short of (multiple?) super bowls will move you off the anti-Hurts solo ride you're on

Not at all I don't think Hurts will have a season like this again. I see Prescott and Hurts as similar players. Good Regular season guys who can't carry a team in the playoffs.

I know going into the season the team wasn't sold Hurts still. If thats changed since I don't know,
Lol we are 10-1, they're sold on Hurts. You're going to come in here the day we get eliminated from the playoffs with your 'told you so' attitude and it's going to be awful.

We'd have to franchise tag him for year 5 if we want to keep him.

Just things to keep an eye on and remember though.
Does this mean you're starting to come around?

Not at all I don't think Hurts will have a season like this again. I see Prescott and Hurts as similar players. Good Regular season guys who can't carry a team in the playoffs. I'm more so saying the Eagles don't have the luxury a MIA and others do with a QB they drafted in the 1st and having a 5th year option. If Hou came to us during the draft and wanted to say swap first rounders and give up something else to take Hurts I'd take that in a heartbeat. Hurts gets to go home HOU maybe pays him outrageous money and hopes he's that good again. Depending who's there QB wise to draft take that guy let Gardner and him duke it out for the starting spot. I think the team around overall is good enough for the playoffs and contend for that already no matter who's back there.

I know going into the season the team wasn't sold Hurts still. If thats changed since I don't know, but I know they aren't rushing to resign him either and end up with a Wentz situation again. If they feel he's not the guy they'll be drafting his replacement and trading Hurts to no get a Wentz/Hurts situation again. Lurie/Howie and company don't want to go through that again so it'll be a swift transition if he's not the guy in terms of coming and going.

You sir are a giant hater.

Not at all I don't think Hurts will have a season like this again. I see Prescott and Hurts as similar players. Good Regular season guys who can't carry a team in the playoffs. I'm more so saying the Eagles don't have the luxury a MIA and others do with a QB they drafted in the 1st and having a 5th year option. If Hou came to us during the draft and wanted to say swap first rounders and give up something else to take Hurts I'd take that in a heartbeat. Hurts gets to go home HOU maybe pays him outrageous money and hopes he's that good again. Depending who's there QB wise to draft take that guy let Gardner and him duke it out for the starting spot. I think the team around overall is good enough for the playoffs and contend for that already no matter who's back there.

I know going into the season the team wasn't sold Hurts still. If thats changed since I don't know, but I know they aren't rushing to resign him either and end up with a Wentz situation again. If they feel he's not the guy they'll be drafting his replacement and trading Hurts to no get a Wentz/Hurts situation again. Lurie/Howie and company don't want to go through that again so it'll be a swift transition if he's not the guy in terms of coming and going.

Hurts has been in ONE playoff game. Feel like maybe he should get a few more tries before we go with "Good Regular season guys who can't carry a team in the playoffs", no? John Elway, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, on and on lost their first playoff game. Peyton Manning lost his first THREE playoff games.

This is such a weird season. Saints are picking 6th overall right now at 4-8. But if they had FIVE wins they'd be picking like 16th.
There are a LOT of crappy teams in the NFL this year. Probably a combination of the rules regarding practices and a worse-than-usual cadre of head coaches.

I know going into the season the team wasn't sold Hurts still. If thats changed since I don't know, but I know they aren't rushing to resign him either and end up with a Wentz situation again. If they feel he's not the guy they'll be drafting his replacement and trading Hurts to no get a Wentz/Hurts situation again
There are 31 other teams in the league that are sold on Jalen Hurts and at least 20 that would sign him in a heartbeat if they were able to. Just for some perspective.

Think I remember the Eagles really wanting Zach Wilson last year, but he just went too high. Woo boy did we dodge a bullet if so.
So many lucky moves or non-moves that became good. Watson and Wilson being too expensive (assuming those rumors were true), Ridley suspension which led to Brown, Giants letting Bradberry go so late, same with Saints trading CJGJ for nothing. Give Howie a lot of credit for what he's built, but he also got pretty damn lucky this offseason.

Also underestimated is the role Hurts plays as the clear leader of this 10-1 football team. He said he’s the “thermostat”. Cheesy but man it’s true. He sets the temperature. The team respects him and responds to him. Trading him for the next flashy name would leave a leadership void that would be very difficult to fill.

Also underestimated is the role Hurts plays as the clear leader of this 10-1 football team. He said he’s the “thermostat”. Cheesy but man it’s true. He sets the temperature. The team respects him and responds to him. Trading him for the next flashy name would leave a leadership void that would be very difficult to fill.
This is a really good point. I'm a firm believer that to be a top NFL QB you need to have a certain presence for lack of a better word. Teammates need to trust the QB and the QB needs to stay even keel. It's the reason that story about Joe Montana saying "Look, there's John Candy" in the huddle matters because it calmed the 49ers down and let them know the moment wasn't too big for their QB.

@babydemon90 mentioned Zach Wilson who is a good example of a guy with talent that doesn't seem like he has the personality to lead a team. Kirk Cousins is a really good NFL QB but doesn't have that "It" factor the great ones have.

There are still some legit questions about Hurts accuracy and ability to go through his progressions but I have no doubt that his coaches and teammates love and trust him and that has to be a factor in evaluating him.

Think I remember the Eagles really wanting Zach Wilson last year, but he just went too high. Woo boy did we dodge a bullet if so.
So many lucky moves or non-moves that became good. Watson and Wilson being too expensive (assuming those rumors were true), Ridley suspension which led to Brown, Giants letting Bradberry go so late, same with Saints trading CJGJ for nothing. Give Howie a lot of credit for what he's built, but he also got pretty damn lucky this offseason.

Luck is where opportunity meets preparation. Howie put the team in a position to be able to make moves should they be available.

There are still some legit questions about Hurts accuracy and ability to go through his progressions but I have no doubt that his coaches and teammates love and trust him and that has to be a factor in evaluating him.

For a running back tho, he's been able to pass for 67.3% completion while maintaining a 8.1 Yards per attempt. That's top 3 in YPA and top 10 in completion percentage in QB's this year.

For a running back tho, he's been able to pass for 67.3% completion while maintaining a 8.1 Yards per attempt. That's top 3 in YPA and top 10 in completion percentage in QB's this year.
Yeah....I think we should be able to put the inaccurate criticism to bed. May never lead the league in that category, but high 60s is just fine

Djax...the kid is playing near MVP levels. Also telling that this is the first time since HS he's had the same OC two years in a row. I just don't get it man....it seems nothing short of (multiple?) super bowls will move you off the anti-Hurts solo ride you're on

I've seen this song and dance with QBs like him before. I need multiple years of consistency. Ever since the bye week he hasn't had the passing numbers and I don't put much into the big rushing total he had vs GB considering GB's history with Mobile/Running QBs. He's done well this year for sure yes. I just don't see him playing at that level on a consistent bases. Also we're in year 2 and not even in the playoffs yet. What is everyone gonna say if he completely ****s the bed again in the playoffs like he did last year? We gonna get the same excuse it is for every QB like him? Everyone else fault but that QB?

I just don't see Hurts anything more then a DAK Prescott type. Good regular season but probably can't carry a team in the playoffs

I know going into the season the team wasn't sold Hurts still. If thats changed since I don't know, but I know they aren't rushing to resign him either and end up with a Wentz situation again. If they feel he's not the guy they'll be drafting his replacement and trading Hurts to no get a Wentz/Hurts situation again
There are 31 other teams in the league that are sold on Jalen Hurts and at least 20 that would sign him in a heartbeat if they were able to. Just for some perspective.

I highly doubt that. But hey they can have him if they want just give me a 1st rounder and they can have him and sign him to some ridiculous contract he won't live up too.

Hurts has been in ONE playoff game. Feel like maybe he should get a few more tries before we go with "Good Regular season guys who can't carry a team in the playoffs", no? John Elway, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, on and on lost their first playoff game. Peyton Manning lost his first THREE playoff games.

Aaron Rodgers first playoff game threw for 4 TDs and over 4OO yds in the air. He had 1 INT but his defense let him down. Elway can't even comment I wasn't born yet so I'm not going to talk about something I didn't even see, Peyton's team was also 13-3 with a bye and lost, Brees over 3OO yds and 2 TDs and a one INT. He put up solid numbers vs a stout Rex Ryan Jets team. Also all these guys are much better passers and completely different QBs then Hurts.

You should be looking at the Lamar Jackson's Kaepernicks, Wilsons. But everyone now is figuring out Wilson was just a good system QB with a good Defense and RB at the time behind a top 3 back in Marshawn Lynch. Was Wilson good at times? Absolutely but people forget the Seahawks won their SB before Wilson even threw his first TD pass that game. He also threw a costly pick on the final play. We can all blame Pete Carrol thats the easy thing but Wilson at the time had free reign and could've audible the play there he's just at fault there.

Hurts has everything needed around him right now. Great Oline, very good Run game and he has some really good skill players plus a very good defense. Shouldn't be any excuse he can't do well this time. However last year's playoff display was embarrassing. Like he didn't even belong on the field bad.

I see Prescott and Hurts as similar players.
FWIW, Hurts is ahead of where Prescott was his second year. Better comp %, far less INTs (so far), better yds/att, better yds/comp. Better QB rating. And both were 24 years old.

I think Hurts is further along because he has better skill players overall and better coaches overall plus a better team around him. I think DAK would be putting up similar numbers if he was in this environment.

I see Prescott and Hurts as similar players.
FWIW, Hurts is ahead of where Prescott was his second year. Better comp %, far less INTs (so far), better yds/att, better yds/comp. Better QB rating. And both were 24 years old.

I think Hurts is further along because he has better skill players overall and better coaches overall plus a better team around him. I think DAK would be putting up similar numbers if he was in this environment.
Dak's improvement coincided with Dallas getting Amari Cooper. Think that seems to be the things for young QB's... they aren't yet able to really read the whole field and make the right throw everytime...so get them a stud WR to make it easier. Eventually with experience they figure it out, but early in their career expecting them to carry a team isn't realistic.

Aaron Rodgers first playoff game threw for 4 TDs and over 4OO yds in the air. He had 1 INT but his defense let him down. Elway can't even comment I wasn't born yet so I'm not going to talk about something I didn't even see, Peyton's team was also 13-3 with a bye and lost, Brees over 3OO yds and 2 TDs and a one INT. He put up solid numbers vs a stout Rex Ryan Jets team. Also all these guys are much better passers and completely different QBs then Hurts.

You should be looking at the Lamar Jackson's Kaepernicks, Wilsons. But everyone now is figuring out Wilson was just a good system QB with a good Defense and RB at the time behind a top 3 back in Marshawn Lynch. Was Wilson good at times? Absolutely but people forget the Seahawks won their SB before Wilson even threw his first TD pass that game. He also threw a costly pick on the final play. We can all blame Pete Carrol thats the easy thing but Wilson at the time had free reign and could've audible the play there he's just at fault there.

Hurts has everything needed around him right now. Great Oline, very good Run game and he has some really good skill players plus a very good defense. Shouldn't be any excuse he can't do well this time. However last year's playoff display was embarrassing. Like he didn't even belong on the field bad.
Kaepernick carried his team to playoff wins and a Super Bowl appearance if I recall...

Kaepernick carried his team to playoff wins and a Super Bowl appearance if I recall...
Kaep was 4-2 in the playoffs including a SB appearance in 2013 (2012 season).

I highly doubt that. But hey they can have him if they want just give me a 1st rounder and they can have him and sign him to some ridiculous contract he won't live up too.
I'll take Hurts over a random 1st round pick any day at this point. Too many are busts.

Then you are rigidly holding to past opinions about Hurts and refusing to consider present-time performances of Hurts. I think that's due more to personality than to considering NFL games.

/Washington fan
//Wentz sucked and lost the starting job there to a sub-par QB

Then you are rigidly holding to past opinions about Hurts and refusing to consider present-time performances of Hurts. I think that's due more to personality than to considering NFL games.

/Washington fan
//Wentz sucked and lost the starting job there to a sub-par QB
Gee, ya think? lol. The takes are getting just ridiculous at this point.

He’s not. He knows football. Once again, having a different opinion doesn’t make somebody a hater.

To me this looks almost exactly like the season RGIII had. Tons of RPO and crossing routes. The difference between Hurts and RGIII is Hurts is a lot more durable and coachable.

I am clearly biased so I’m sure you’re going to call me a hater after I say this but let me predict to you what’s going to happen when you get to the playoffs and please let me explain my reasoning why….

You guys are running a college offense. NFL teams aren’t used to seeing that week in and week out and because so few teams run what you guys are running, it’s hard to stop during the regular season.

When you get to the playoffs and it’s do or die, the defenses will change their normal scheme, coupled with tougher defensive talent and things will get significantly harder for this team to run that stuff.

Some people say these style offenses are the future, but if you know your history this is a 50 year old offense modified for the forward passing game.

As I said before though, what I underestimated most about Hurts is his drive to improve as a player. I’m very impressed by that aspect of his game. I do worry about him getting injured the way he runs.

ETA - this is exactly what I said in 2012 and everybody said I was a hater and I was wrong. if they keep running that young man he’s going to get hurt.

Can he developed into a pass first guy before that happens is the question.

FTR and with all that said I think you guys have the best team in the NFL this year.

Last edited:

He’s not. He knows football. Once again, having a different opinion doesn’t make somebody a hater.

To me this looks almost exactly like the season RGIII had. Tons of RPO and crossing routes. The difference between Hurts and RGIII is Hurts is a lot more durable and coachable.

I am clearly biased so I’m sure you’re going to call me a hater after I say this but let me predict to you what’s going to happen when you get to the playoffs and please let me explain my reasoning why….

You guys are running a college offense. NFL teams aren’t used to seeing that week in and week out and because so few teams run what you guys are running, it’s hard to stop during the regular season.

When you get to the playoffs and it’s do or die, the defenses will change their normal scheme, coupled with tougher defensive talent and things will get significantly harder for this team to run that stuff.

Some people say these style offenses are the future, but if you know your history this is a 50 year old offense modified for the forward passing game.

As I said before though, what I underestimated most about Hurts is his drive to improve as a player. I’m very impressed by that aspect of his game. I do worry about him getting injured the way he runs.

ETA - this is exactly what I said in 2012 and everybody said I was a hater and I was wrong. if they keep running that young man he’s going to get hurt.

FTR and with all that said I think you guys have the best team in the NFL this year.
Won't call you a hater. Just a guy with an admitted bias against Hurts recognized another one. If the NFL had the rules to protect the QB today 30 years ago, this evolution would have already been here - this style of QB and offense.

so NFL teams dont try to play defense in the regular season. got it.

also yes it has elements of a college offense. but its really more of a hybrid offense. I guarantee you if they start really trying to stop the run or if hurts was having negative run plays they would go pass heavy. we have already seen it many times this season. he doesnt have to run to be effective.

also yes it has elements of a college offense. but its really more of a hybrid offense. I guarantee you if they start really trying to stop the run or if hurts was having negative run plays they would go pass heavy. we have already seen it many times this season. he doesnt have to run to be effective.
Yup, he's beaten teams with his arms and his legs this year. If the defense tries to take away the pass, he beats them with his legs. If they take away the run, he can put up big passing numbers. Which do you want to take away?

ETA: GB played man coverage to start the game and had a spy on him. The spy couldn't contain him (obviously). But thanks GB for taking a defender out of your coverage.

I don't understand how so many people can still think "he's only a running QB" or that he needs to be "pass first" to succeed and lead a team through the playoffs. He's already proving he is doing both at a high level this season and that it's a winning combination and skill set.

Last 6 games, where detractors keep pointing to his rushing stats as the reason he's not a good QB: 13 passing TD and 1 INT, passer ratings in those games of 104.6, 140.6, 128.9, 94.2, 107.1, 96.3, and 67% accuracy (2nd best in the NFL.) That's a 37 TD and 3 INT season pace and if Josh Allen had that kind of year people would be looking to put him in the conversation of best ever and there wouldn't be a question about his being a "passing" QB, but because Hurts has massive rushing yards and TDs ON TOP of those passing numbers, it somehow negates his ability as a passing QB?

Want more? 23% of his passes this season have come on RPO plays and if you remove all of them (which means "pass first guy", right?) he is 8th in completion %, 6th in QB rating, 4th in air yards, and 2nd best in INT %.

Anyone still in denial about how good he is playing this season reeks of "Yeah he's winning and putting up TDs but he's not doing it the way QBs are supposed to like Montana, Marino, and Brady."

To the unbiased, he already has developed into really good passing QB. Sure, you can be skeptical if that's something that carries over next year or the rest of his career vs. following in the massive regressive steps of Wentz' career, but to say he's not there this season is obtuse.

Last edited:

Are we going to have a conversation or are we going to be smartasses to each other? I never said defenses don't try. I said they dont change their entire defensive philosophy for the very few teams which employ strong running attacks, specifically the RPO stuff.

I couldn't disagree with you more on your last sentence. Hurts MUST run to be effective. Its his ability to run, which is better than his ability to pass which opens up everything else. This is literally the exact same thing I said with RGIII and Lamar Jackson. None of these dudes are amazing passers and if they dont develop before they lose their speed they're dead. Michael Vick is the best example of this.

I don't understand how so many people can still think "he's only a running QB" or that he needs to be "pass first" to succeed and lead a team through the playoffs. He's already proving he is doing both at a high level this season and that it's a winning combination and skill set.

Last 6 games, where detractors keep pointing to his rushing stats as the reason he's not a good QB: 13 passing TD and 1 INT, passer ratings in those games of 104.6, 140.6, 128.9, 94.2, 107.1, 96.3, and 67% accuracy (2nd best in the NFL.)

Want more? 23% of his passes this season have come on RPO plays and if you remove all of them (which means "pass first guy", right?) he is 8th in completion %, 6th in QB rating, 4th in air yards, and 2nd best in INT %.

Anyone still in denial about how good he is playing this season reeks of "Yeah he's winning and putting up TDs but he's not doing it the way QBs are supposed to like Montana, Marino, and Brady."

All because of his threat to run. He is an GREAT runner. Hes fast, agile, and tough as nails. Its a lot easier to find open guys when:

ETA: GB played man coverage to start the game and had a spy on him. The spy couldn't contain him (obviously). But thanks GB for taking a defender out of your coverage.

Last 6 games, where detractors keep pointing to his rushing stats as the reason he's not a good QB: 13 passing TD and 1 INT, passer ratings in those games of 104.6, 140.6, 128.9, 94.2, 107.1, 96.3, and 67% accuracy (2nd best in the NFL.)

Kill em with the undeniable stuff I say so they are reduced to babbling about whether the Philly Special was legal or not lol.

Kill em with the undeniable stuff I say so they are reduced to babbling about whether the Philly Special was legal or not lol.

Almost exactly what people were saying about Lamar/RGII/Vick, yada yada yada.... I have no idea what youre talking about with the Philly Special.

Just so you dont think Its only about Hurts.... Josh Allen - I have same exact opinion of him. (Except I think Hurts is better under pressure than Allen)

Yall dont wanna really have this conversation so I wont press it and ramp up the drama.

I have stated several times that I think Hurts has been really impressive. I have said that the Eagles are the best team and most balanced team in the NFL this year.

But Im a hater. All good fellas.

All because of his threat to run.
And Mahomes is a franchise QB because of his ability to improvise that other QBs don't have. And Brady is a franchise QB because of his ability to get the ball out quickly and accurately that other QBS don't have.

As I said in my edited post: using his skills and productivity as a rusher to discount his objectively stellar passing stats this season is just looking for an excuse to hate on the guy.

I have stated several times that I think Hurts has been really impressive. I have said that the Eagles are the best team and most balanced team in the NFL this year.

But then you say that all of that doesn't matter because he runs too much and might get hurt. That's the ridiculous part. How do you feel about him squatting 600 lbs? Is that too dangerous because a QB doesn't need to be that strong and it might make him tear a glute muscle at the gym so you can't call him a pro bowler until he skips leg day?

All because of his threat to run.
And Mahomes is a franchise QB because of his ability to improvise that other QBs don't have. And Brady is a franchise QB because of his ability to get the ball out quickly and accurately that other QBS don't have.

As I said in my edited post: using his skills and productivity as a rusher to discount his objectively stellar passing stats this season is just looking for an excuse to hate on the guy.

Yes. I Hate him. I hate a person I've never met. I hate him so much that I compliment him on all his positives.

You know what I actually hate? The way people use the word "hate" as a catch-all for having a differing opinion. Its lazy and patently false.

Last edited:

But then you say that all of that doesn't matter because he runs too much and might get hurt. That's the ridiculous part. How do you feel about him squatting 600 lbs? Is that too dangerous because a QB doesn't need to be that strong and it might make him tear a hamstring at the gym so you can't call him a pro bowler until he skips leg day?

What? When did I say that he runs too much? What does squatting 600 lbs have to do with....anything were talking about?

I honestly dont know what it is youre trying to say. No shtick, not being a smartass.

Won't call you a hater. Just a guy with an admitted bias against Hurts recognized another one. If the NFL had the rules to protect the QB today 30 years ago, this evolution would have already been here - this style of QB and offense.

Rules that protect a QB in the pocket are related to quaterbacks, who lose the protection of that rule when they take off and run are why the NFL has waited to start adding passing plays to 50 year old running plays?

The only QB I see that's comparable to Hurts is Lamar Jackson, who is 1-3 in playoff games and all 4 of those games came before his 24th birthday. For contrast, Payton Manning didn't win a playoff game till his 6th year when he was 27, going 0-3 to start his career.

I remember the buzz about him was that he couldn't win a playoff game. Good thing no one gave up on Payton.

But then you say that all of that doesn't matter because he runs too much and might get hurt. That's the ridiculous part. How do you feel about him squatting 600 lbs? Is that too dangerous because a QB doesn't need to be that strong and it might make him tear a hamstring at the gym so you can't call him a pro bowler until he skips leg day?

What? When did I say that he runs too much? What does squatting 600 lbs have to do with....anything were talking about?

I honestly dont know what it is youre trying to say. No shtick, not being a smartass.

Your words:
A - this is exactly what I said in 2012 and everybody said I was a hater and I was wrong. if they keep running that young man he’s going to get hurt.

Your thesis for why you think the team can't succeed: Hurts runs too much, is going to get hurt, and you question if he can develop into a passing QB before that happens.

Any "objective observer" can see he's already developed into a high-level passing QB and that his running didn't prohibit that.

More of your words:
All because of his threat to run. He is an GREAT runner. Hes fast, agile, and tough as nails. Its a lot easier to find open guys

Your thesis: He only is a good passer because he is a good runner.

For some reason, you think a quality that someone has that is better than what most others have should detract from him getting credit for having success.

I'll translate into Cowboys language and maybe you'll realize where we are coming from: Parsons is only good because of his speed, quickness and agility. 9 of his 12 sacks have come via speed rush this year and his bull rush only works because Olinemen have to respect his speed. But until he develops a strong bull rush that can over-power someone, he's not going to do anything in the playoffs when teams down block more. It's also going to wear out his hamstrings by playing with his ears pinned back all the time. Not being a hater, just being honest that he's not really a true elite player unless he meets my idea of a stud player and the required skill sets said player must have.

C'mon, maybe you're too classy to use the term "hater" but you have to admit that would be the stance of someone that just needs to find a way to knock a very good player having success down a peg or two.

Last edited:

You know what I "hate" when people derail a discussion on semantics about what real hate is and what being a "hater" is, which you obviously are.

"We don't want to have that conversation"

Which one? How in year 2 as a starter he looks way better than Dak?
That he is a top 5 MVP candidate with every book in Vegas?
That he actually is a good passer and the fact he is built differently than RG3 and and others that flame out so quickly?
Please enlighten us on the "conversation we don't wanna have"
How he is 10-1, #1 seed within striking distance for his team?

All I can see is a lot of "hope he fails" talk really based on other people that have failed and using THEIR experience to project upon Jalen.

So yeah, youse a hater.

Users who are viewing this thread