What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022: Will That Dog Hunt? Dynasty & Redraft (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Many here have drafted their 2022 start-ups, Dynasty rookies, and soon folks will be getting together for redraft leagues.

It’s time to share the results, and ask others for their opinions of wildly varying quality; will that dog hunt? 

The rules are simple: 

• Team-posters - post your league size, any quirky rules, league format (PPR, non-PPR, TE-P, SF, etc), starting lineup, and if you wish, bench & taxi squad.

• Responders: please try to limit your analysis to 2 options - either “that dog’ll hunt!” or “that dog won’t hunt”. 
(some variance for humor purposes is allowed, of course)

This is open to redraft, & dynasty.

Show me them dogs. Will they hunt? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Same rules for all 3. Dynasty 12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1-2 TE, kicker, defense. Total of 5 between RB/WR/TE.

QB: Herbert, Mayfield

RB: Barkley, D. Cook, Elliott, Henderson

WR: T. Hill, AJB, DIontae Johnson, Hardman

TE: Andrews, Schultz

QB: Wilson, Wentz, Huntley

RB: Henderson, Carter, Michel

WR: Chase, Lamb, DIontae Johnson, Toney, Moore

TE: Pitts, L. Thomas

QB: Tua, Tannehill, Wentz

RB: Mostert, Michel, Vaughn

WR: Chase, Jefferson, Van Jefferson, Dyami

TE: Pitts, Tonyan, Trautman

i think I will probably get one team Hunting, mainly. They all have 4+ 2023 firsts so I should be set for next year at least.

Same rules for all 3. Dynasty 12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1-2 TE, kicker, defense. Total of 5 between RB/WR/TE.

QB: Herbert, Mayfield

RB: Barkley, D. Cook, Elliott, Henderson

WR: T. Hill, AJB, DIontae Johnson, Hardman

TE: Andrews, Schultz
This dog will hunt! 

QB: Wilson, Wentz, Huntley

RB: Henderson, Carter, Michel

WR: Chase, Lamb, DIontae Johnson, Toney, Moore

TE: Pitts, L. Thomas
This dog needs some running backs to hunt. 
ETA: which Moore? 

QB: Tua, Tannehill, Wentz

RB: Mostert, Michel, Vaughn

WR: Chase, Jefferson, Van Jefferson, Dyami

TE: Pitts, Tonyan, Trautman
this dog won’t hunt. 

I know my varsity dynasty team will hunt.  I want to know if my JV squad can hunt if the bus breaks down.

1QB 1/2 PPR 12-team

QB:  Matt Ryan

RB:  Ant Gibson - AJ Dillon 

WR:  Sutton - Godwin 

TE:  Goedert

(ONE) R/W/T:   Hockenson - Lazard - Nico Collins - D. Henderson - Michel - Herbert 

I know my varsity dynasty team will hunt.  I want to know if my JV squad can hunt if the bus breaks down.

1QB 1/2 PPR 12-team

(ONE) R/W/T:   Hockenson - Lazard - Nico Collins - D. Henderson - Michel - Herbert 
The puppy has potential. How many teams, what scoring system? 

1QB 1/2 PPR 12-team

This is a really below average team imo. Qb will be among the weakest in your league.  Gibson is trending downwards and Dillon is the rb2 on his own team.  Both have potential to be pretty good but you're probably the weakest in your league and Henderson Michel Herbert aren't worthless but not guys you can even start week 1

Sutton has some wr1 potential but i wouldn't taken him in the top 10 of fantasy wrs. Hard to imagine him carrying your team.  Godwin might be back in time to be your wr1 but if not you're starting Lazard at wr and then you have to start both hock and goedert one at te and one in the flex. And that's before bye weeks. 

You are in full rebuild and may earn a top 3 pick. You're not a player or two away from being a top contender.  Sell. 

This is a really below average team imo. Qb will be among the weakest in your league.  Gibson is trending downwards and Dillon is the rb2 on his own team.  Both have potential to be pretty good but you're probably the weakest in your league and Henderson Michel Herbert aren't worthless but not guys you can even start week 1

Sutton has some wr1 potential but i wouldn't taken him in the top 10 of fantasy wrs. Hard to imagine him carrying your team.  Godwin might be back in time to be your wr1 but if not you're starting Lazard at wr and then you have to start both hock and goedert one at te and one in the flex. And that's before bye weeks. 

You are in full rebuild and may earn a top 3 pick. You're not a player or two away from being a top contender.  Sell. 
:penalty:

• hunt

• won’t hunt 

Those are the authorized responses. 😉

12 team dynasty PPR (0.5 RB / 1.0  WR / 1.5 TE).

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex, 1 team defense (no IDP, no kickers required but can be flexed).  Have to cut 4 of 28 before week 1.

Opinions were split on my team in last year's thread, but I took home the gold. Returning with similar roster for 2022.  Optimisically, WRs are a B-, and hopefully they come through. Will probably flip a few coins on weekly decisions between WR3, RB4, or TE2 

Lots of chips to bring to the table for possible trades.  Week 1 starters bolded, as of today.  Likely four to get cut are Antoine Wesley, OJ Howard, Gronk, and Marvin Jones (I like Marvin, but will lean into keeping one of the yutes instead).  I expect training camp reports will cause me to reconsider everything fifty times.

QB:  Joe Burrow, Dak Prescott, and Carson Wentz.

RB:  Najee Harris, D'Andre Swift, Elijah Mitchell, Darrell Henderson,  Rhamondre Stevenson, Raheem Mostert, and Jerome Ford.

WR: Marquise Brown, Elijah Moore, Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, Marvin Jones, Odell Beckham, Khalil Shakir, Tylan Wallace, Danny Gray, and Antoine Wesley.

TE:  Dalton Schultz, Gronk, Gerald Everett, Tyler Higbee, Adam Trautman, and OJ Howard

Team Defense:  Cowboys and Browns

16 team, IDP, PPR, TE-P, SF

starters in bold

QB/SF: Lance, Fields

RB: Swift, Hall (Hines, C.Evans, bunch of crap) m

WR: Pittman, Higgins, D.Smith, Aiyuk (Bell, bunch of crap)

TE1: Schultz

TE2: Kmet

K: Zane Gonzalez

DT: Ed Oliver (J. Davis, S.Thomas

DE: Greenard (Carl Lawson, J.Jenkins, Gross-Matos)

LB: Azeez Al Shaier, Lavonte David, Okereke, Shaq Thompson (Jayon Brown, Ferrell, Jarad Davis,  Ernest Jones, Melvin Ingram)

CB: Horn, K.Williams (Verrett, K.Gordon, K. Fuller, Bouye)

S: D.Elliott, J. Fuller, John Johnson 

Will it hunt? 

RB:  Najee Harris, DeAndre Swift, Elijah Mitchell, Darrell Henderson,  Rhamondre Stevenson, Raheem Mostert, and Jerome Ford.

WR: Marquise Brown, Elijah Moore, Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, Marvin Jones, Odell Beckham, Khalil Shakir, Tylan Wallace, Danny Gray, and Antoine Wesley.

TE:  Dalton Schultz, Gronk, Gerald Everett, Tyler Higbee, Adam Trautman, and OJ Howard

This dog’ll hunt. 

(curious what I said about it last year) 

This dog’ll hunt. 

(curious what I said about it last year) 
You gave it a "this dog will hunt," and @tangfootgave it a won't hunt. IIRC, I won two match-ups by a point and finished with seven straight wins to get a bye in the playoffs. Change the outcome of a single game and I get bounced in week 1 of playoffs, or possibly miss the playoffs altogether. Pretty sure I do miss playoffs without the stellar kicking of the Cincy kicker, old whatshisname.

RB:  Najee Harris, DeAndre Swift, Elijah Mitchell, Darrell Henderson,  Rhamondre Stevenson, Raheem Mostert, and Jerome Ford.

Dog'll hunt.

QB/SF: Sermon, Fields

LB: Azeez Al Shaier, Lavonte David, Okereke, Shaq Thompson

Will it hunt? 

Will most certainly hunt the 16-team field.

Will most certainly hunt the 16-team field.
thx. I just took it over last month. Added Schultz, Hines & Evans by trades. Previous owner finished last in 2021, likely thanks to QB situation, which I am both excited & nervous about.

Feel like if they bust, I’ll get a nice 2023 RB or QB to further put my stamp on things. If they boom, playoffs are on the realm of possibility. 

thx. I just took it over last month. Added Schultz, Hines & Evans by trades. Previous owner finished last in 2021, likely thanks to QB situation, which I am both excited & nervous about.

Feel like if they bust, I’ll get a nice 2023 RB or QB to further put my stamp on things. If they boom, playoffs are on the realm of possibility. 

Hall at #1 and David Bell at #17?   That's a nice way to start it off.   I can see where that team would have finished last with only Fields and no Hall, but there are some pieces in place for a turnaround.

To be fair, I'm not an IDP player, so my mind kind of goes blank when I see that part.   

**Also, I think Hines might eat Sermon's lunch as your non-QB SF.

Hall at #1 and David Bell at #17?   That's a nice way to start it off.   I can see where that team would have finished last with only Fields and no Hall, but there are some pieces in place for a turnaround.

To be fair, I'm not an IDP player, so my mind kind of goes blank when I see that part.   

**Also, I think Hines might eat Sermon's lunch as your non-QB SF.
Oh lort, there goes my brain again. I was just texting someone about Sermon. I have Trey Lance, not Sermon.

:doh:  

14 Team Dynasty Best Ball PPR, SF, TE-P, DST-P which includes the ability to start a DST in one of the 3 flex spots.

QB: Burrow, Rodgers, Brissett, Love, B. Allen

RB: Ekeler, Chubb, Rhamondre Stevenson, D'Ernest Johnson, Alexander Mattison, Samaje Perine, Matt Breida, Abram Smith

WR: Mike Evans, Courtland Sutton, Brandin Cooks, Adam Thielen, Christian Kirk, Isaiah McKenzie, Calvin Austin, Khalil Shakir, Julio Jones

TE: Travis Kelce, Irv Smith Jr, Mo Alie-Cox, Jordan Akins, Chig Okonkwo

DST: Bills, Broncos, Cards

14 Team Dynasty Best Ball PPR, SF, TE-P, DST-P which includes the ability to start a DST in one of the 3 flex spots.

RB: Ekeler, Chubb, Rhamondre Stevenson, D'Ernest Johnson, Alexander Mattison, Samaje Perine, Matt Breida, Abram Smith

WR: Mike Evans, Courtland Sutton, Brandin Cooks, Adam Thielen, Christian Kirk, Isaiah McKenzie, Calvin Austin, Khalil Shakir, Julio Jones

Will hunt.  Would hunt even in a 10 team league.  

10 Team - Dynasty - Superflex - PPR 1QB 1SF 2RB 2WR 1TE 1DST 1K

QB - Lamar Jackson, Mac Jones, Garoppolo

SF - Russell Wilson 

RB - McCaffrey, Miles Sanders, Henderson, Stevenson, Herbert, James Cook, Dameon Pierce, Zamir White

WR - JaMarr Chase, Cooper Kupp, Mike Williams, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Gallup, Allen Robinson, Michael Thomas, Velus Jones

TE - Kelce, Fant

DST - SF

Kicker - Folk

Trying to upgrade RB2, tough to trade in this league.

That dog’ll hunt! 

SF - Russell Wilson 

RB - McCaffrey, Miles Sanders, Henderson, Stevenson, Herbert, James Cook, Dameon Pierce, Zamir White

WR - JaMarr Chase, Cooper Kupp, Mike Williams, Michael Pittman, Aiyuk, Gallup, Allen Robinson, Michael Thomas, Velus Jones

TE - Kelce, Fant

DST - SF

Kicker - Folk

That dog’ll hunt. 

Pretty sure my hunting days are over in this league, ppr and idp 32 teams with players available twice.  Adequate IDP but not great which I’m leaving out. Also leaving out waiver fodder except when I need to start that fodder

QB: 1 Lamar, Huntley, Mariotta 

RB: 1-2 CEH, AJones, Ronald Jones, mostert, sanders

WR: 3-5 DAdams, Bateman, Evans, Parker 

TE: 1-3 gronk, mo Allie-cox, Doyle, OJ 

Tried blowing it up before the draft, didn’t get enough interest to do it right. Most likely I’ll be selling throughout the season    

Same  format, I think more likely to contend:

QB: 1 Stafford, MM, Goff 

RB: 1-2 zeke, DCook, mattison, Hunt, mostert 

WR: 3-5 Godwin, cooks, CDavis, EMoore, Michael Thomas, Woods, renfrow

TE: 1-3 Waller, Everett, 

SF:

QB: 1-2 Brady, Watson, tannehill, Lance, Trubisky, mills

RB: 2-4 Henry, Dillon, javonte, Walker, Hines

WR: 3-5 Evans, kupp, Diontae, gage, Campbell, Ridley 

TE: 1-3 Schultz, Everett

1QB 1/2 PPR 12-team

Will not Hunt

12 team dynasty PPR (0.5 RB / 1.0  WR / 1.5 TE).

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 flex, 1 team defense (no IDP, no kickers required but can be flexed).  Have to cut 4 of 28 before week 1.

Opinions were split on my team in last year's thread, but I took home the gold. Returning with similar roster for 2022.  Optimisically, WRs are a B-, and hopefully they come through. Will probably flip a few coins on weekly decisions between WR3, RB4, or TE2 

Lots of chips to bring to the table for possible trades.  Week 1 starters bolded, as of today.  Likely four to get cut are Antoine Wesley, OJ Howard, Gronk, and Marvin Jones (I like Marvin, but will lean into keeping one of the yutes instead).  I expect training camp reports will cause me to reconsider everything fifty times.

Will Hunt.

starters in bold

QB/SF: Lance, Fields

LB: Azeez Al Shaier, Lavonte David, Okereke, Shaq Thompson (Jayon Brown, Ferrell, Jarad Davis,  Ernest Jones, Melvin Ingram)

Will it hunt? 
Will Hunt if your IDP is good.  Your offense relies heavily on a big step up from 2 Sophomore QBs.

Will Hunt

SF - Russell Wilson 

TE - Kelce, Fant

DST - SF

Kicker - Folk

Will Hunt

Pretty sure my hunting days are over in this league, ppr and idp 32 teams with players available twice.  Adequate IDP but not great which I’m leaving out. Also leaving out waiver fodder except when I need to start that fodder

QB: 1 Lamar, Huntley, Mariotta 

RB: 1-2 CEH, AJones, Ronald Jones, mostert, sanders

WR: 3-5 DAdams, Bateman, Evans, Parker 

TE: 1-3 gronk, mo Allie-cox, Doyle, OJ 

Tried blowing it up before the draft, didn’t get enough interest to do it right. Most likely I’ll be selling throughout the season    

Same  format, I think more likely to contend:

QB: 1 Stafford, MM, Goff 

RB: 1-2 zeke, DCook, mattison, Hunt, mostert 

WR: 3-5 Godwin, cooks, CDavis, EMoore, Michael Thomas, Woods, renfrow

TE: 1-3 Waller, Everett, 

SF:

QB: 1-2 Brady, Watson, tannehill, Lance, Trubisky, mills

RB: 2-4 Henry, Dillon, javonte, Walker, Hines

WR: 3-5 Evans, kupp, Diontae, gage, Campbell, Ridley 

TE: 1-3 Schultz, Everett
Wont Hunt
Will Hunt

Will Hunt

I’ve broken this team down to almost nothing over the past 9 months or so. Instead of telling me if it’ll hunt, tell me if it’ll Bijan or not 🤣

10 man, 2QB, TE Premium. Start 11. Full PPR. 

Trey Lance

Sam Darnold

D’onta Foreman

Marlon Mack

Jamaal Williams 

Brandon Aiyuk

Rashod Bateman 

Dyami Brown 

D.J. Chark 

Christian Kirk

Darnell Mooney

Devante Parker

Dawson Knox

Albert O.

Kyle Pitts

TAXI

Hassan Haskins

Nico Collins

Wan’Dale Robinson 

Khalil Shakir 

Daniel Bellinger 

I’ve still got a few pieces like Marlon Mack I’d like to try and move. Pretty bad, eh? 

I’ve broken this team down to almost nothing over the past 9 months or so. Instead of telling me if it’ll hunt, tell me if it’ll Bijan or not 🤣

10 man, 2QB, TE Premium. Start 11. Full PPR. 

Trey Lance

Sam Darnold

D’onta Foreman

Marlon Mack

Jamaal Williams 

Brandon Aiyuk

Rashod Bateman 

Dyami Brown 

D.J. Chark 

Christian Kirk

Darnell Mooney

Devante Parker

Dawson Knox

Albert O.

Kyle Pitts

TAXI

Hassan Haskins

Nico Collins

Wan’Dale Robinson 

Khalil Shakir 

Daniel Bellinger 

I’ve still got a few pieces like Marlon Mack I’d like to try and move. Pretty bad, eh? 
You have 4 nice pieces imo. But do you just own the 23 draft?

I'll play (links to KTC team/league analysis to help)...

Three different leagues but all have the same basic rules:
Best ball, superflex, devy, 1.0 PPR / TEP 2.0 PPRR
25 player rosters that can score + 10 additional player taxi squad for rookies/devy that don't score (Max 35 total)
Start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 1SF, 5 Flex

TEAM 1 - The Lost Boys - Began with the startup draft last year
QB- Herbert, Burrow, M Corral / P Jurkovec (23), J Daniels (23), J Dart (24),
RB- Swift, Javonte, Walker III, R White, Spiller / Bijan (23), TreVeyon (24), W Shipley (24), D Edwards (24)
WR- Chase, DJM, Pittman, E Moore, Jeudy, T Marshall, C Ridley, Olave, Tolbert / Q Johnson (23), J Burton (23), R Jarrett (23), M Mims (23), E Egbuka (24)
TE- Pitts, Trautman, Bryant, Parham, Granson / M Mayer (23)
2023: 1x1st, 3x2nd, 2x3rd

TEAM 2 - The Experts - Began with the dispersal draft last year
QB- Burrow, Lance, Willis, Ridder, Corral, Minshew / Hooker (23), Slovis (23)
RB- Najee, Saquon, Walker III, Singletary, Gainwell, Hines, Kylin Hill, Vaughn, Perine, J Ealy
WR- Waddle, McLaurin, Pittman, Dotson, Eskridge, Cephus, J Washington, Smith-Marsette, Berrios, Wallace
TE- B Jordan, Alie-Cox, Bryant, McKitty
2023: 2x1st, 2x2nd, 1x3rd

TEAM 3 - Philly Union - Began with the dispersal draft this year
QB- Murray, Lawrence, Mariota, Corral, Minshew, Trask, Mond, Heinicke / DJU (23), C Williams (24), Q Ewers (24)
RB- None / Z Charbonnet (23), J Berger (23), D Edwards (24), LJ Johnson (24), R Sanders (24)
WR- D Samuel, DK Metcalf, D Mooney, C Ridley, K Bourne, O Zaccheaus / J Burton (23), Z Flowers (23), J Haselwood (23), EJ Williams (23), Marvin Harrison Jr (24), Jojo Earle (24)
TE- M Alie-Cox, C Otton, J Ruckert, C Okonkwo, I Likely, C Kolar / B Bowers (24)
2023: 1x1st, 1x2nd, 1x3rd, 1x4th

I'll play (links to KTC team/league analysis to help)...

Three different leagues but all have the same basic rules:
24 team league w/ 2x player copies, best ball, superflex, devy, 1.0 PPR / TEP 2.0 PPRR
25 player rosters that can score / 10 player taxi squad for rookies / devy that don't score
Start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 1SF, 5 Flex

RB- Swift, Javonte, Walker III, R White, Spiller / Bijan (23), TreVeyon (24), W Shipley (24), D Edwards (24)
WR- Chase, DJM, Pittman, E Moore, Jeudy, T Marshall, C Ridley, Olave, Tolbert / Q Johnson (23), J Burton (23), R Jarrett (23), M Mims (23), E Egbuka (24)

RB- Najee, Walker III, Saquon, Singletary, Gainwell, Hines, Kylin Hill, Vaughn, Perine, J Ealy
WR- Waddle, McLaurin, Pittman, Dotson, Eskridge, Cephus, J Washington, Smith-Marsette, Berrios, Wallace

QB- Murray, Lawrence, Mariota, Corral, Minshew, Trask, Mond, Heinicke / DJU (23), C Williams (24), Q Ewers (24)
RB- None / Z Charbonnet (23), J Berger (23), D Edwards (24), LJ Johnson (24), R Sanders (24)
WR- D Samuel, DK Metcalf, D Mooney, C Ridley, K Bourne, O Zaccheaus / J Burton (23), Z Flowers (23), J Haselwood (23), EJ Williams (23), Marvin Harrison Jr (24), Jojo Earle (24)
TE- M Alie-Cox, C Otton, J Ruckert, C Okonkwo, I Likely, C Kolar / B Bowers (24)
With my deepest apologies, I am so confused by your league setup (duplicate players) that I cannot possibly determine whether these teams will hunt. 🥹

With my deepest apologies, I am so confused by your league setup (duplicate players) that I cannot possibly determine whether these teams will hunt. 🥹
24 team league with 2 player copies is equivalent to a 12 team league.

I edited, just pretend its a 12 team league.   :D

thus dog should hunt!  (WRs a bit thin) 

RB- Najee, Saquon, Walker III, Singletary, Gainwell, Hines, Kylin Hill, Vaughn, Perine, J Ealy
this dog will hunt. 

This is a dead dog. 💀 😢 

Thanks!

KTC says I'm #3/24 in WR strength.   ;)

suffice to say I disagree with their assessment. Maybe as a mile-high dynasty thing, but you have no Ridley for a year, I’m not sure what to expect of Moore, and I’m not high on Jeudy or Marshall. 

i know, I know, 

extrapolation: 10 yard penalty and loss of post. 

“Win Yesterday, Win Today, Worry About Tomorrow Later” kind of team.

FFPC dynasty TE-P, QRRWWFFTKD

QB: Josh Allen, Cousins

RB: Henry, Najee, AJones, Conner, KHerbert, HHaskins

WR: Adams, Evans, Theilen, Lazard, KJOsborn, Palmer, Shakir, Hardman, Edwards

TE: Schultz, IrvSmith, McBride

K and D…whatever ;)  

we know it’s win now. This is only Year 2 of this league so I definitely drafted that way. (Won it all last year)

the question is how gracefully and smoothly can I transition to a long term roster. 
Allen and Najee are slam dunks. Can Herbert and Hassan take the RB2 slot in the next 2 years? Will KJO take over for Theilen or Palmer for KAllen/MWilliams or Shakir for Diggs/GDavis or does Lazard really become a WR1. Does Irv become a legit TE1 if he can stay healthy  

lots of long term ifs. If half of those happen, I’ll consider myself lucky.  otherwise it might be an ugly rebuild in 2-3 years  

“Win Yesterday, Win Today, Worry About Tomorrow Later” kind of team.

FFPC dynasty TE-P, QRRWWFFTKD

QB: Josh Allen, Cousins

RB: Henry, Najee, AJones, Conner, KHerbert, HHaskins

WR: Adams, Evans, Theilen, Lazard, KJOsborn, Palmer, Shakir, Hardman, Edwards

TE: Schultz, IrvSmith, McBride

K and D…whatever ;)  

we know it’s win now. This is only Year 2 of this league so I definitely drafted that way. (Won it all last year)

the question is how gracefully and smoothly can I transition to a long term roster. 
Allen and Najee are slam dunks. Can Herbert and Hassan take the RB2 slot in the next 2 years? Will KJO take over for Theilen or Palmer for KAllen/MWilliams or Shakir for Diggs/GDavis or does Lazard really become a WR1. Does Irv become a legit TE1 if he can stay healthy  

lots of long term ifs. If half of those happen, I’ll consider myself lucky.  otherwise it might be an ugly rebuild in 2-3 years  
This is a huntin dog that’s getting older in a hurry.

I say win this year and liquidate some aging stars for 2023 1sts to rebuild. 

“Advice, half the distance to the goal”. 

This is a huntin dog that’s getting older in a hurry.

I say win this year and liquidate some aging stars for 2023 1sts to rebuild. 

“Advice, half the distance to the goal”. 
Agreed. But if I win again this year…..oh man, it will be so tough to fight of the “if I keep the band together for just one more year, maybe I can 3-peat!” thoughts. :)  🤞🤞🤞🤞

Agreed. But if I win again this year…..oh man, it will be so tough to fight of the “if I keep the band together for just one more year, maybe I can 3-peat!” thoughts. :)  🤞🤞🤞🤞
Gotta do it at some point. Especially with the oldest. And if they’re coming off of a huge year, even better.

’23 is a loaded 1st round, especially at RB. You might be able to deal Henry for a couple 1sts if he has a great year.

You could retool without rebooting. 💡 

12 Team Zealots PPR League - 1 QB 1-5 RB 2-5 WR 1-5 TE (so three FLEX with one RB or TE for another FLEX -- the league requires at least 3 from RB or TE) combined full IDP 3 DE 3 LB 3 DB

QB - Mahomes, Zach Wilson, Marcus Mariota 

RB - Breece Hall, AJ Dillon, Ronald Jones, Isaiah Spiller, D'onta Foreman, Khalil Herbert, Chris Evans and a bunch of long shots after

WR - Ja'Marr Chase, DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin, Courtland Sutton, D.J. Chark, Michael Gallup, Jakobi Meyers, Skyy Moore, Christian Watson, George Pickens

TE - Dallas Goedert, Albert Okweugbunam, Gerald Everett 

DE - Marcus Davenport, Jonathan Greenard, Josh Sweat, Grady Jarrett, Zach Allen

LB - Micah Parsons, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Lavonte David, Nicholas Morrow, David Long, Kamu Grugier-Hill, Drue Tranquill, Troy Reeder, Jamin Davis

DB - Jayron Kearse, Kamren Curl, Jordan Fuller, Nick Cross

12 Team Zealots PPR League - 1 QB 1-5 RB 2-5 WR 1-5 TE at least 3 from RB or TE combined full IDP 3 DE 3 LB 3 DB

QB - Mahomes, Zach Wilson, Marcus Mariota 

RB - Breece Hall, AJ Dillon, Ronald Jones, Isaiah Spiller, D'onta Foreman, Khalil Herbert, Chris Evans and a bunch of long shots after

WR - Ja'Marr Chase, DK Metcalf, Terry McLaurin, Courtland Sutton, D.J. Chark, Michael Gallup, Jakobi Meyers Skyy Moore, Christian Watson, George Pickens

TE - Dallas Goedert, Albert Okweugbunam, Gerlad Everett 

DE - Marcus Davenport, Jonathan Greenard, Josh Sweat, Grady Jarrett, Zach Allen

LB - Micah Parsons, Jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah, Lavonte David, Nicholas Morrow, David Long, Kamu Grugier-Hill, Drue Tranquill, Troy Reeder

DB - Jayron Kearse, Kamren Curl, Jordan Fuller, Nick Cross
This dog’ll hunt! 

12 team 1PPR, 3WR/2RB/1Flex, starters (for now)

Herbert, Prescott
Chubb, Akers, Breece, Edmonds, DHarris, Evans, Ford
Chase, Tyreek, Mike Williams, Sutton, MT, Ridley, Palmer, Velus Jones
Pitts, Higbee, Parham
Saints, Packers

Dead last in 2021, didn't blow it completely up but sold a few pieces and started working towards mini-rebuild with '22 and '23 picks. Got halfway there and then managed to buy Chase for $0.70 on the dollar so pivoted my strategy, bought Tyreek and a couple depth RB pieces and going for it in 2022. Will the RB's be enough?

12 Team Redraft. Non PPR.

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/Def/ST

3 Point Bonuses at 300 yards passing and 100 yards Rushing/Rec

1.(10)Dalvin Cook (Min - RB)
2.(15)Alvin Kamara (NO - RB)
3.(34)DJ Moore (Car - WR)
4.(39)Jerry Jeudy (Den - WR)
5.(58)Kyler Murray (Ari - QB)
6.(63)Gabriel Davis (Buf - WR)
7.(82)Rhamondre Stevenson (NE - RB)
8.(87)Chris Godwin (TB - WR)
9.(106)Brian Robinson Jr. (Was - RB)
10.(111)Kenneth Walker III (Sea - RB)
11.(130)Marquez Valdes-Scantling (KC - WR)

Already replaced with Logan Thomas in free agency
12.(135)Green Bay (GB - DEF)
13.(154)Irv Smith Jr. (Min - TE)
14.(159)Khalil Herbert (Chi - RB)

Users who are viewing this thread