What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 NBA (Playoffs!) Thread: Message board poster furiously types out one more horrible post before thread closes (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doncic has an awesome 1st quarter and crickets about him here. Predictable. :lol:

But if he has a bad stretch, I am sure the catcalls and fat jokes will be out in full force again. FFA never fails.
Buddy it’s the first quarter of a likely gentleman’s sweep on a Friday night. Chill. We all know Luka is great, and that the Mavs are probably still going to blow this lead lol

Doncic has an awesome 1st quarter and crickets about him here. Predictable. :lol:

But if he has a bad stretch, I am sure the catcalls and fat jokes will be out in full force again. FFA never fails.
Buddy it’s the first quarter of a likely gentleman’s sweep on a Friday night. Chill. We all know Luka is great, and that the Mavs are probably still going to blow this lead lol

I don't know, Boston has a different look tonight.

Finals observations at the half:

1. Even in a lackluster series the crowd is ELECTRIC and all on time (regular season usually you don't see full til a few minutes into first quarter, playoffs have been pretty full at top)

2. Every timeout is sooooooooooooooo long

35 points in a half of the Finals is pathetic.

I know Dallas is playing hard, but the Celtics are giving crap effort tonight. I hate when they are lazy. Pritchard still can't buy a bucket, JB is struggling and Jrue/White are a combined 2/11 with 6 pts and Horford hasn't even taken a shot.

Jrue is -28 right now. :oops:

I know Dallas is playing hard, but the Celtics are giving crap effort tonight. I hate when they are lazy. Pritchard still can't buy a bucket, JB is struggling and Jrue/White are a combined 2/11 with 6 pts and Horford hasn't even taken a shot.

I'm pretty sure Luka did the Larry Bird thing when they came out of timeout, Hauser was on him, he didn't get the ball, and he said something along the lines of "give me the ball the ****ing white guy is on me."

My lip reading isn't amazing so he could have said something similar-ish but that's what it looked like.

The Mavs would be up in this game no matter what the Celtics did, but it would probably be a 10 to 15 point game. Not 26

I'm pretty sure Luka did the Larry Bird thing when they came out of timeout, Hauser was on him, he didn't get the ball, and he said something along the lines of "give me the ball the ****ing white guy is on me."

My lip reading isn't amazing so he could have said something similar-ish but that's what it looked like.
It is a phrase with which he's become intimately familiar

This type of thing just makes Luka less likable.

Maybe for you. I love that. I want more. That's Edwards best quality too.

How in the mother **** do I care more about winning this game than the team?

I'm so confused. I guess trying is hard, so don't? Must be a generation gap thing. Imagine MJ or Kobe losing a closeout game in the Finals by 40?!?

Maybe for you. I love that. I want more. That's Edwards best quality too.
Luka talking mad **** on offense while he is awful on defense is just not my bag at all. :shrug:

How in the mother **** do I care more about winning this game than the team?

I'm so confused. I guess trying is hard, so don't? Must be a generation gap thing. Imagine MJ or Kobe losing a closeout game in the Finals by 40?!?
It's not 40, but close enough. (Lakers lost by 39 in the elimination game to lose the finals)

Celtics ****show continues.

This is getting comical. Most Jekyll and Hyde team of all time?
Those type of games happen. Maybe they wanna win the title at home. The Heat beat the Celtics by 10 in Boston without Butler or Rozier. This loss doesn't change the odds of the Celtics winning the title.

Let me enjoy this fam. Hardaway found his stroke, Daniel Gafford made Tatum his personal ***** to start the second half, Lively is back on track to be the second highest rookie playoff +/- ever, and YOU CAN'T BE THE ONLY TEAM EVER TO COME BACK FROM 3-0 UNLESS YOU GO DOWN 3-0 FIRST.

*I mean, Boston is obviously going to win. But it wouldn't be the first time they blew something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread