What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Las Vegas Raiders - RIP Jack - one of the greatest Super Bowl moments ever (4 Viewers)

write up of Will Levis fit with the Raiders
Hard to take that guy seriously when his rationale for the Ravens and Anthony Richardson is exclusively Lamar Jackson. Ravens got rid of their OC; they are wide open to take their offense in any direction, particularly if they also let Lamar go. Marty "Never met a pass play I didn't love" Mornhinweg was the coordinator before Roman.

Ok, for argument’s sake. The Raiders stand pat at #7 and all the blue chip Dline defenders are gone and the best CB and best Olineman is on the board along with Levi’s and Richardson are there, who do you take? If you go BPA it’s probably the CB or Olineman. If you want a possible new face of the franchise and a game changer for the organization do you take the chance on Richardson knowing Stidham will be the day one starter in 2023 hoping the kid has the mental ability to take advantage of the coaching he will receive and take over mid season and by 2024 he’s the man. Eff it, I’m going with the kid with insane athleticism at this point. Talk me off the ledge.
Assuming a trade down isn't an option in this scenario I pop a quad and a hammy sprinting to the podium to get the OL/CB pick in.
I’m so scared from taking DBs in the first. Please no. I can’t take it. 😂😂😂
CB, not "DB" we're not talking about a safety here.

CB is a premier position in the NFL. Right after QB and DE.

Why wouldn't you want a Patrick Surtain II type in the back four?
of course i WANT one. history is not kind to the raiders when it comes to taking DBs in the first. :mellow: and i understand that CB is a premier position. :rolleyes:

Reports of teams asking about Waller and Renfrow. Waller... I am ok with trading with his age. Renfrow... I am not. He is young enough that we can build around and he is a piece we want to keep.
You’re not worried about renfrow rounding back into form? He really looked broken.
I'm not. I'll bet on his work ethic any day.
i'm not worried about his work ethic either. he just looked broken to me.

aawtfdik

Reports of teams asking about Waller and Renfrow. Waller... I am ok with trading with his age. Renfrow... I am not. He is young enough that we can build around and he is a piece we want to keep.
You’re not worried about renfrow rounding back into form? He really looked broken.

in the 2nd to last game I believe, I thought to myself “he’s back” when watching Renfrow play in that game. And it made me dream of what-might-have-been on offense with him+Adams+Jacobs+Hollins +Waller. so I’m game for keeping Renfrow around, shipping out Waller and using that space to improve the D.
He ain't expensive for what he can bring to an offensive with that ridiculous route running. He also seems like a McD kind of guy. I mean, tell me you couldn't easily see Renfrow in the glory days of Belicheat, Brady and McD in NE.

Waller... not so sure. And there seemed to be smoke around him not being happy. Injuries and more importantly to me, age, means that if we are breaking this thing down to rebuild it- Waller is valuable piece we can ship and get value for in return as well as clear cap room. On top of the fact that Moreau is a more than competent starter. Sure, not nearly the mismatch that Waller is and he doesn't have the ability to change how a defense plays you like Waller does but he is a good NFL TE starter while being cheaper, younger and hungry.

Fair enough, but they don’t have to block for Derek Carr anymore. It’s a completely different style of offense. As a former center I know it’s easier to run block than pass block. You can design runs for your QB like Buffalo and and Baltimore do. McD has done this in the past with Cam Newton. I’m not delusional, I can be completely wrong, but if Richardson has the mental tools along with the physical tools, this can work.
I very much respect that you are planting your flag for this kid. I don't follow the college game so It know nothing about his character or work ethic so I will assume they are non factors.

I completely understand why you are stumping for him when I look at him. Great size, can run like the wind and throw the ball a mile. If he hits his ceiling he's going to be a monster to defend against.

So instead of making a "why the Raiders shouldn't" argument I am going to ask if anyone has info about college QBs with one season as a starter. Lance is the only one that immediately comes to mind but I'm sure there are more. Any success stories?
You are not wrong and yours and everyone else’s concerns about Richardson are valid. We know nothing about his character. Is the kid a leader? How’s his work ethic? Because he’s got a lot of room for improvement in the passing game. Does he have the smarts and desire to live and breathe football 24/7? All of these intangibles are unknown. That is also what keeps GMs like Ziegler up all night. The talent and measurables are easy to see, it’s the character and leadership qualities where the questions lie.
IF the kid’s background checks out and the Raiders bet on his talent maybe, just maybe we all will have something to be excited about. And sooner than most think, here’s why in my opinion:
The Raiders Oline is a very good run blocking group. Pass blocking was a little shaky. Put a tank like Richardson back there with escapability who can make plays with his legs when the pocket collapses. Also the offense instantly becomes dynamic, RPOs, designed QB runs, JJ at RB and Adams, Hollins and Renfrow at WR, hopefully Waller and/or Moreau still at TE. And with some very smart play calling with timely and safe passing built off the running game, they won’t have to change much personnel on offense and completely focus on revamping the defense through free agency and the rest of the draft.

Even with the way the NFL is protecting QBs, I still don’t like the trend of drafting these undersized guys like Bryce Young. I hope I’m wrong for the young man’s sake, but if he can’t protect himself, his career can easily be in jeopardy like Tua’s in Miami. It’s going to be a focus point going forward in the NFL even more so than it already is. So why not get us a big ol’ bull built like Allen that can run like Jackson? I personally see Richardson as the wave of the future. Sometimes you have to take a risk. Is #7 a little rich? Maybe, but if he pans out no one will remember. Some team is going to take the risk if not the Raiders.
Someone told this kid he’s going in the 1st round if he leaves Florida, despite his inexperience and small sample size of games. People who watch a lot more film than I ever will believe this guy can be a starting NFL QB.
Do we really want Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers? Who wants to watch these two icon’s careers bottom out in Silver & Black? Haven’t we had enough of that in the past? Let’s look to the future. That’s my pitch, if the intangibles are there, draft Richardson with confidence and conviction and never look back.

Ok, for argument’s sake. The Raiders stand pat at #7 and all the blue chip Dline defenders are gone and the best CB and best Olineman is on the board along with Levi’s and Richardson are there, who do you take? If you go BPA it’s probably the CB or Olineman. If you want a possible new face of the franchise and a game changer for the organization do you take the chance on Richardson knowing Stidham will be the day one starter in 2023 hoping the kid has the mental ability to take advantage of the coaching he will receive and take over mid season and by 2024 he’s the man. Eff it, I’m going with the kid with insane athleticism at this point. Talk me off the ledge.
Assuming a trade down isn't an option in this scenario I pop a quad and a hammy sprinting to the podium to get the OL/CB pick in.
I’m so scared from taking DBs in the first. Please no. I can’t take it. 😂😂😂
CB, not "DB" we're not talking about a safety here.

CB is a premier position in the NFL. Right after QB and DE.

Why wouldn't you want a Patrick Surtain II type in the back four?
of course i WANT one. history is not kind to the raiders when it comes to taking DBs in the first. :mellow: and i understand that CB is a premier position. :rolleyes:
Yeah Arnette, Conley, Hayden, Fabien Washington all were bad picks. None made by the current regime.

If they have a crack at the top rated CB in the draft that easily has as much value as a project QB.

They 100% need a true franchise QB, as does every team, but I don't think that means sending anything & everything up the flagpole and hoping someone salutes.

I would be absolutely thrilled if they traded three #1 picks to go get Caleb Williams next year. I would 100% prefer that than rolling the dice on guys like Levis or Richardson.

aawtfdik
Some of his passes to wide open WRs were seriously bad. Like not within 10 yards of the guy.

aawtfdik
Some of his passes to wide open WRs were seriously bad. Like not within 10 yards of the guy.
If all his tape was excellent, he would be a #1 overall pick. It’s not, so it will come down to the person. What kind of person is he? Can he grow and be coached? If he can’t, then move on and take the best corner on the board, I totally agree.

If all his tape was excellent, he would be a #1 overall pick. It’s not, so it will come down to the person. What kind of person is he? Can he grow and be coached? If he can’t, then move on and take the best corner on the board, I totally agree.
Sure, but maybe 50% of his tape is excellent, and that's probably being generous. The split between amazing plays and terrible ones is pretty close.

And lots of coachable players still don't amount to much. Accuracy and touch passing is probably the toughest thing to fix in a QB. Generally speaking it means breaking down and rebuilding mechanics. That's where his work ethic comes into play. I assume he is a hard worker, I hope he is a film study nerd. Accuracy and touch can absolutely be improved, Lamar and Allen are great examples as they improved their completion by around 7% each in the NFL. But even both of them were more accurate, by a small margin, in college and I don't think either can be considered great touch passers yet. But, yes if he can be coached up to around 63% completions and around 7.4 y/a then he will very difficult to defend and likely be worth the 1.07 in 2023.

Fair enough, but they don’t have to block for Derek Carr anymore. It’s a completely different style of offense. As a former center I know it’s easier to run block than pass block. You can design runs for your QB like Buffalo and and Baltimore do. McD has done this in the past with Cam Newton. I’m not delusional, I can be completely wrong, but if Richardson has the mental tools along with the physical tools, this can work.
I very much respect that you are planting your flag for this kid. I don't follow the college game so It know nothing about his character or work ethic so I will assume they are non factors.

I completely understand why you are stumping for him when I look at him. Great size, can run like the wind and throw the ball a mile. If he hits his ceiling he's going to be a monster to defend against.

So instead of making a "why the Raiders shouldn't" argument I am going to ask if anyone has info about college QBs with one season as a starter. Lance is the only one that immediately comes to mind but I'm sure there are more. Any success stories?
I like the idea of him more than the reality.

Don't know much, but 1 year, and that completion percentage is ehhhhh.

There's some concerns, and every sick athlete in college isn't Jalen Hurts.

Course, no one was pounding table for Hurts either. He was as popular as Levis in college

Someone told this kid he’s going in the 1st round if he leaves Florida, despite his inexperience and small sample size of games. People who watch a lot more film than I ever will believe this guy can be a starting NFL QB.
You could very well be right, but sometimes these guys get bad advice, don't care about the advice they do receive, or just get caught up in unfounded rumors that are out there. Here is some stuff that was out there about Willis pre-draft:

Feb 3 -

An NFL source tells NBC Sports EDGE's Thor Nystrom that the Steelers "clearly prefer" Liberty QB Malik Willis to Pitt QB Kenny Pickett.​

Feb 28

ESPN's Todd McShay said QB Malik Willis is "more athletic, a more dynamic athlete and he definitely has a stronger arm" than Jalen Hurts.​

Mar 27

Jonathan Alexander of the Charlotte Observer reports that the Panthers have first-round grades on Malik Willis, Kenny Pickett, and Matt Corral.​

Apr 11

NFL analyst Greg Cosell said he "wouldn't be surprised" if five quarterbacks are taken in the first round of the NFL Draft.​

Apr 17

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports that Malik Willis is "in the mix" for the Lions at No. 2 overall.​

Apr 22

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports an NFC coordinator said Malik Willis is a better prospect than Trey Lance or Justin Fields were in 2021.​

I like the idea of him more than the reality.

Don't know much, but 1 year, and that completion percentage is ehhhhh.

There's some concerns, and every sick athlete in college isn't Jalen Hurts.

Course, no one was pounding table for Hurts either. He was as popular as Levis in college
Hey, if the Raiders can land him at a Lamar or Hurts price tag in the draft then I would be 100% on board.

1.07 otoh makes me nervous.

Hard to take that guy seriously when his rationale for the Ravens and Anthony Richardson is exclusively Lamar Jackson. Ravens got rid of their OC; they are wide open to take their offense in any direction, particularly if they also let Lamar go. Marty "Never met a pass play I didn't love" Mornhinweg was the coordinator before Roman.
I like Sikkema in general, but that's not much of a take.

You could very well be right, but sometimes these guys get bad advice, don't care about the advice they do receive, or just get caught up in unfounded rumors that are out there. Here is some stuff that was out there about Willis pre-draft:

Feb 3 -

An NFL source tells NBC Sports EDGE's Thor Nystrom that the Steelers "clearly prefer" Liberty QB Malik Willis to Pitt QB Kenny Pickett.​

Feb 28

ESPN's Todd McShay said QB Malik Willis is "more athletic, a more dynamic athlete and he definitely has a stronger arm" than Jalen Hurts.​

Mar 27

Jonathan Alexander of the Charlotte Observer reports that the Panthers have first-round grades on Malik Willis, Kenny Pickett, and Matt Corral.​

Apr 11

NFL analyst Greg Cosell said he "wouldn't be surprised" if five quarterbacks are taken in the first round of the NFL Draft.​

Apr 17

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports that Malik Willis is "in the mix" for the Lions at No. 2 overall.​

Apr 22

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports an NFC coordinator said Malik Willis is a better prospect than Trey Lance or Justin Fields were in 2021.​

Yeah, the intentional misinformation machine being churned out by NFL teams at this time of year is massive.

I like Sikkema in general, but that's not much of a take.
If AR goes to the Ravens it's time to sell what skill players you have of theirs if he's the starter anytime soon.

What struck me about reading the recent posts in this thread is how similar the experience is to Charlie Brown trying to kick the football Lucy is holding.

Like Charlie Brown believing that Lucy is not gonna pull the ball away at the last moment, Raider fans start getting excited about the possibility of adding impact rookies to the team.

And just like Charlie Brown being disappointed, like clockwork, the team disappoints Raider fans with crazy reaches every year.

But damn it, Lucy is not going to pull the ball away this year! 🤣

What struck me about reading the recent posts in this thread is how similar the experience is to Charlie Brown trying to kick the football Lucy is holding.

Like Charlie Brown believing that Lucy is not gonna pull the ball away at the last moment, Raider fans start getting excited about the possibility of adding impact rookies to the team.

And just like Charlie Brown being disappointed, like clockwork, the team disappoints Raider fans with crazy reaches every year.

Does Henry Ruggs have a brother?

There is no offseason for Raiders fans’ disappointment.

x10000000000

i hate that I root for this crap *** team. I tried to ramp it down the past 2 years and then the freakin raiders had to go and make a bold move by bringing in Adams, and I dared to hope, only to be dropped from a higher height yet again.
I'm trying to set my bar in the sub-basement now, and care a lot less…but that’s just words.
I mean, here I am in this damn thread as usual ;)

x10000000000

i hate that I root for this crap *** team. I tried to ramp it down the past 2 years and then the freakin raiders had to go and make a bold move by bringing in Adams, and I dared to hope, only to be dropped from a higher height yet again.
I'm trying to set my bar in the sub-basement now, and care a lot less…but that’s just words.
Did it bother you that they left Oakland? I don’t know your age, but did it bother you when the left Oakland the first time and went to LA? I hate messing with tradition. Even though I’ve been a Colts fan for 55+ years and never lived in Maryland, it bothered me when they left Baltimore. I‘m over that now.

x10000000000

Did it bother you that they left Oakland? I don’t know your age, but did it bother you when the left Oakland the first time and went to LA? I hate messing with tradition. Even though I’ve been a Colts fan for 55+ years and never lived in Maryland, it bothered me when they left Baltimore. I‘m over that now.
I was 12 and living in the North Bay Area when Al Davis moved the team to LA, at that point I was more interested in girls than football. I wasn’t too concerned, as long as they were still in CA I was a fan and I was a huge fan of Marcus Allen, Howie Long and most of all Bo Jackson. I do remember folks my parents age who were there for the 70s and early 80s that were disenfranchised by the move, they did lose some of the older Bay Area fan base that first move. When they came back to Oakland I was just out of college and got re-energized especially when Gruden was hired the 1st time and I just continued to stick with them. I’ve since moved to Oregon so the Vegas move didn’t affect me even though I knew by moving there they would lose some of the home field advantage they had in Oakland, which had become evident later in the season this year. I’ve always just stuck with them hoping for a turnaround. I figured if I stick with them through the tough times, the good times would be that much better. 20 years into the bad times it’s getting harder to stick by them.

x10000000000

I became a Raiders fan in the mid 80s when they were already in LA. I live in NJ though so their location was never a huge deal to me. I always liked the tradition and the mystique of the Oakland Raiders so I was happy with the move back to Oakland. The move to Vegas didn't really bother me.

x10000000000

I became a Raiders fan in the mid 80s when they were already in LA. I live in NJ though so their location was never a huge deal to me. I always liked the tradition and the mystique of the Oakland Raiders so I was happy with the move back to Oakland. The move to Vegas didn't really bother me.
I dont care where they play, although Oakland is part or the Raiders lore and so many of the greatest misfits and crazies that played for the Raiders were in Oakland . I wish they had built the Raiders a new stadium in Oakland just so the name stayed the same , something about the name OAKLAND RAIDERS is so full of colorful memories .

I love the stadium in LV , they deserved a great stadium and i wish Al Davis lived to see it. Slowly tho the dangerous mystic of the Raiders has faded . The locker room went from San Quentin prison vibe , to just another NFL locker room.

The hardest part about staying a fan is putting up with the ridicule from family and friends , once someone thats not a Raiders fan knows that i am ,its game on, they say things that i cant argue about ,until they start playing great football we are all just gonna have to suck it up , but once they become great again we`ll have the last laugh. Honestly i find that a lot of non Raider fans are secretly fans , which makes me smile . They kind of get the allure that we all understand . RN4L

x10000000000

I dont care where they play, although Oakland is part or the Raiders lore and so many of the greatest misfits and crazies that played for the Raiders were in Oakland . I wish they had built the Raiders a new stadium in Oakland just so the name stayed the same , something about the name OAKLAND RAIDERS is so full of colorful memories .

I love the stadium in LV , they deserved a great stadium and i wish Al Davis lived to see it. Slowly tho the dangerous mystic of the Raiders has faded . The locker room went from San Quentin prison vibe , to just another NFL locker room.

The hardest part about staying a fan is putting up with the ridicule from family and friends , once someone thats not a Raiders fan knows that i am ,its game on, they say things that i cant argue about ,until they start playing great football we are all just gonna have to suck it up , but once they become great again we`ll have the last laugh. Honestly i find that a lot of non Raider fans are secretly fans , which makes me smile . They kind of get the allure that we all understand . RN4L
Sam Spence and John Facenda added to that mystique.

too soon.

x10000000000

same. when they moved to vegas, i said i'm done. gruden didn't help reel me in at all. :lmao: i thought, still a fan but not so much passion. then i went to the first ever game in vegas with fans, with my ride or die raider homeboys of 25+ years. they beat the ravens in OT. i made the broadcast on tv. and all the BS of the season. :mellow: made the playoffs! :excited: then they get McZ and adams. aaarrrrrrggghhhhhh let me live in peace. :lmao:

x10000000000

i loved it when they moved to LA because i lived in LA and they fit there. vegas? not so much home field advantage is gone forever. loved that dump of a stadium in oakland. come for the tailgate, stay for the game.

x10000000000

like a few others in this thread, I don’t care where they play, so their recent move from the dump in Oakland to state of the art Death Star in Vegas is cool with me and was long overdue (minus the lack of home field advantage of course)

I was born in NYC and was 10 years old in 77 when they beat the Vikings in the Super Bowl and I said ”that’s my team!”
they moved to LA in 82 and I was just a dumb 15 year old NYC kid who had no clue what the difference was between Oakland and LA. It was all just one big California 3000 miles away.

but, yeah, I’m freakin stuck and wish I could get out. But IF (I didn’t write “when”) they actually become a winning franchise in my lifetime, I know those highs will be that much sweeter.

Yes, it was, sadly, the end of an era. And what an era it was. Became a fan because my pops was a fan. I went to my first game in Sept 1968. The Raiders were playing the Oilers. We arrived shortly after kick-off. Just as I walked thru the entrance to our seats on the second level I saw Lamonica connect with Biletnikoff on a long post route. He threw the ball before Freddie B made his cut. I was hooked right then.

That first run in Oaktown will never be matched. I wish I knew how spoiled I was at the time.

Last edited:
Yes, it was sadly the end of an era. And what an era it was. Became a fan because my pops was a fan. I went to my first game in Sept 1968. The Raiders were playing the Oilers. We arrived shortly after kick-off. Just as I walk thru the entrance to our seats on the second level I saw Lamonica connect with Biletnikoff on a long post route. He threw the ball before Freddie B made his cut. I was hooked right then.

That first run in Oaktown will never be matched. I wish Ik ew how spoiled I was at the time.
RIP Lamonica. Colts vs Raiders was the first AFC Championship game in 1970 after the merger. Colts won Super Bowl V against Dallas. The Colts set a record for most turnovers (seven) by a winning team, squeaking in a 16-13 victory. It's the only Super Bowl where the MVP award went to a player from the losing side, a fitting conclusion to a disaster of a game.

if ruggs gets out of prison and can still ball. which other team besides the browns would sign him?

if ruggs gets out of prison and can still ball. which other team besides the browns would sign him?
has he even been sentenced yet?

Let's assume they aren't thinking QB at 7, let's say they get a vet. The big two are gone.

The value in the top 10 looks like DL.

Not sure, but I bet the "Mean Machine" welcomed him with open arms.

I'm from So Cal but live in the bay area now and I was glad to see them leave Oakland, the town is such a dump. I work in Alameda and the area has just gone so far downhill that coming over here makes me sick.

x10000000000

I grew up with them in L.A. and was a kid in the burbs of L.A. and watching then from the early 80's on. The move to Oakland didn't bother me. The move to Vegas was the only right decision after the league blocked L.A. from us.

That all said... I am done with this team. I can't take this anymore. I quit.

Let's assume they aren't thinking QB at 7, let's say they get a vet. The big two are gone.

The value in the top 10 looks like DL.
QB
QB
Jalen Carter
Will Anderson
Paris Johnson
Myles Murphy
Tyree Wilson or Brian Breese

Breese feels like "not enough pass rush impact" to spend that pick on, and Wilson feels like "not enough edge burst ala Clelin Ferrell". I'd probably be fine with defaulting to Skoronski if the team trusts that pick. Impact T would be a big help especially if it's a vet QB. Solidify RT, let the incumbents battle at G, and maybe a hedge against future LT need should Miller get pricey or noisy.

Still very early. I'm not sure there's an elite CB in this draft but there are a bunch that might jump up once all of the pre-draft is sussed out - Porter, Gonzales, Cam Smith. If anything all of the names being tossed around probably lead me to think there should be a really nice name in the 2nd for us.

Isaiah Fosley is another player that appears to be an impact player. When I watched ND games he jumped off the tv screen. He gets a great push into the backfield.

Given Adams comments about staying I have to wonder what he was told by the staff.

I think they should juts go with Stidham and build the OLine and DLine up. OLine needs more bulk to counter players like Chris Jones. DLine should be built in the mode of the 9ers approach: big and athletic players to control Mahomes and Herbert.

If TSidham struggles they will be in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes in the next draft.

Just seeing who is paying attention.

Back and forth with my son the other day.... at the end he says "Yea, but the Dolphins were better than the Raiders" and all I had left was "Yea, Daddy is loyal to a fault."

Just seeing who is paying attention.

Back and forth with my son the other day.... at the end he says "Yea, but the Dolphins were better than the Raiders" and all I had left was "Yea, Daddy is loyal to a fault."
how many superbowl's did dan marino win?

Isaiah Fosley is another player that appears to be an impact player. When I watched ND games he jumped off the tv screen. He gets a great push into the backfield.

Given Adams comments about staying I have to wonder what he was told by the staff.

I think they should juts go with Stidham and build the OLine and DLine up. OLine needs more bulk to counter players like Chris Jones. DLine should be built in the mode of the 9ers approach: big and athletic players to control Mahomes and Herbert.

If TSidham struggles they will be in the Caleb Williams sweepstakes in the next draft.
Foskey and Jared Verse are ones I'll be watching closely. Both are in the quick twitch edge mold that I think Tyree Wilson isn't. They haven't been getting top 10 type discussion yet but it may come as the process plays out.

QB
QB
Jalen Carter
Will Anderson
Paris Johnson
Myles Murphy
Tyree Wilson or Brian Breese

Breese feels like "not enough pass rush impact" to spend that pick on, and Wilson feels like "not enough edge burst ala Clelin Ferrell". I'd probably be fine with defaulting to Skoronski if the team trusts that pick. Impact T would be a big help especially if it's a vet QB. Solidify RT, let the incumbents battle at G, and maybe a hedge against future LT need should Miller get pricey or noisy.

Still very early. I'm not sure there's an elite CB in this draft but there are a bunch that might jump up once all of the pre-draft is sussed out - Porter, Gonzales, Cam Smith. If anything all of the names being tossed around probably lead me to think there should be a really nice name in the 2nd for us.
I'm on the don't draft a CB train.

I'd rather get a pass rusher and improve the performance of ALL of our CBs.

Actually, I don't care how we improve the defense. but I would like to see a good Raider defense again in my lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread