What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 NCAA quarter draft (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
DRAFT LINK

Draft order:
969 (863) culdeus
969 (2) Penguin
944 urbanhack
778 Zow
399 This_Guy
313 FishTacoTuesday
134 shuke
77 General Malaise

Last edited:
I know it's early but just wanted to make sure everyone is interested again. Please confirm.

Confirmed:
shuke
culdeus
This_Guy
Zow
Penguin
FishTacoTuesday
General Malaise
urbanhack

Sorry to Telly $avala$ and JMon, haven't been around for months.
@JMon348

Others interested if we get enough for second group:
Scoresman
Kupcho1
In

Dice roll instructions in first post. Someone PM me their email so I can send my roll to.

I broke the seal

Roll ID: 396189
MD5 checksum: 5f8453f0d204613521039831eac3269b
Verified die roll:
1d1000, rolled once.
Roll set 1
Die rolls: 969
Roll subtotal: 969
Roll total: 969

Wait, you guys are playing for QUARTERS??? LOL

I know it goes up exponentially and things can get up into, OMG the hundreds of dollars (if all goes to hell), but come on. No offense at all, only curious, but is this a just-out-of-college crew?

I know it goes up exponentially and things can get up into, OMG the hundreds of dollars (if all goes to hell), but come on. No offense at all, only curious, but is this a just-out-of-college crew?
Is there a higher stake game? The dollar game had people ghost it.

Feel free to start one. :shrug:

Is there a higher stake game? The dollar game had people ghost it.
Oh. Well then fifty cent seems about right for the sicker of us. I'm in if someone is up for starting it. No way will I get 8 people to jump in. Need a name like, well yours!

Users who are viewing this thread