What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 NCAA quarter draft (1 Viewer)

I do not have any picks for Culdeus for this bookend. He only sent me enough picks to cover his last set of picks and there are no teams still available from that list.

I know I'll be on the clock in the morning. Usually up and at 'em by 630 PT. The 5am texts for Cake were swell and all but just let grumpy bear sleep....

I know I'll be on the clock in the morning. Usually up and at 'em by 630 PT. The 5am texts for Cake were swell and all but just let grumpy bear sleep....
Agreed, we are almost 60% done in one day, best ever. We have til noon EDT on Thursday. We'll be done tomorrow

Reactions: Zow
Agreed, we are almost 60% done in one day, best ever. We have til noon EDT on Thursday. We'll be done tomorrow
Yeah this is probably around my tenth year doing this and I think that was the most efficient single day to date. We are on a great pace and usually the last round flies by.

Users who are viewing this thread