What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 NCAA quarter draft (1 Viewer)

Round One
------------------
#1 Purdue loses to #16 FDU
#2 Arizona loses to #15 Princeton
#4 Virginia loses to #13 Furman

Round two
-----------------
#1 Kansas loses to #8 Arkansas
#7 Missouri loses to #15 Princeton

One of #5 San Diego State, #6 Creighton, #9 Florida Atlantic or #3 Kansas State will be playing for a national championship.

No #9 or #5 seeds have ever won it. Two #6 seeds have won and five #3 seeds have won it since the 64+ team tourny (42 years)

Crazy, in the last 42 seasons, 62% of the National Champions have been #1 seeds and none even made it past the sweet 16 this year with one losing in the round of 64 and another in the round of 32. The two that lost in the sweet 16 both were basically run off the court.

Guys, please check your numbers. There was an error in Culdeus's UCLA line that was depriving him of 42 quarters.

Shuke pays GM 120.75
Hack pays This Guy 89.25
Penguin pays Fish Taco 77.25
Culdeus pays GM 12.75
Penguin pays GM 29.50
Zow pays GM 30.75
Hack pays GM 3.50

@General Malaise do you want to just call it "good" on our Kings/Trail Blazers bet or do you want to shoot me your paypal and I'll await some of your local beer? I'm totally good either way - you just tell me.

@General Malaise do you want to just call it "good" on our Kings/Trail Blazers bet or do you want to shoot me your paypal and I'll await some of your local beer? I'm totally good either way - you just tell me.

No, we're not calling it good! Half the fun is packing a box of stuff for you - WITH YOUR MONEY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Laughing
Reactions: Zow

No, we're not calling it good! Half the fun is packing a box of stuff for you - WITH YOUR MONEY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sounds good. :lmao:

PM sent for your paypal or venmo information.

You're going to want some Oregron beer for sure. what style do you like?
IPAs, pale ales, farm ales/saisons, and sours are my favorite. I pretty much like anything though that isn't a stout.

Users who are viewing this thread