What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 OFFENSE/DEFENSE Contest - Week 7 (1 Viewer)

USED:
OFF: Chargers, Bills, Vikings, Dolphins, Chiefs, Rams
DEF: Commanders, Cowboys, Patriots, Chiefs, Ravens, Bills

WEEK 7:
OFF: Sleepless in Seattle
DEF: Raiders of the lost ark
You got that this was Indiana(polis) Jones right?

USED:

WEEK 7:
This made me think - Everyone has been listing their previously used O's & D's, but I haven't verified that people aren't just changing their chosen teams from week to week. Or maybe someone made an honest mistake (yeah, right!). Time for me to create a spreadsheet to ensure there has been no doubling up (which I should've done at the start of the contest). We have a saying at the office - trust but verify. In other words - don't really trust anyone!

USED:

WEEK 7:
This made me think - Everyone has been listing their previously used O's & D's, but I haven't verified that people aren't just changing their chosen teams from week to week. Or maybe someone made an honest mistake (yeah, right!). Time for me to create a spreadsheet to ensure there has been no doubling up (which I should've done at the start of the contest). We have a saying at the office - trust but verify. In other words - don't really trust anyone!
I would think you would just need to verify the top few people at the end but I'm always in favor of creating a spreadsheet!

Users who are viewing this thread