What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Philadelphia Eagles - Complete waste of a season finally comes to an end. (1 Viewer)

Evidently just to pile on, Gekko thinks we're what's wrong with sports. :hot:
We'll to be fair, that dude needs help (not Gecko, the guy that destroyed his or his friends TV).
With the price of TV's dropping, there's a ton of that fake angry TV smashing content out there. The best is where they try to make it look like they're actually watching something on a cheap-*** old 20" plasma before they smash it.

Last edited:
Eagles requesting permission to interview Sean Desai for DC, a VIc Fangio disciple. I wouldn't be mad at this if we hired him.

Nobody likes us, we don't care. I've seen enough of that guy's posts in other, now deleted forums to know not to care too much about his takes.
I guess I'm still working on the "we don't care" part. So many good people in the fanbase it's hard for me to not get sucked into defending us.
It's silly. Its humans overall. I always say irl when people are like "Eagles fans are trash"

Its just a human element overall at this point though right? Can't you literally google "__________ fans seen fighting at _________ stadium" and it apply to literally every single fanbase? I live out here in SoCal, so the Brian Stow stuff was on and on out here for a few years, b/c some guy was beaten into a coma. That is within the past 10 years. You got a guy that literally murdered an opposing fan in the parking lot of AT&T stadium within the past 10 years.

Part of it is soft trolling to get reactions b/c thats what people do also. Its all fine I guess. Annoying but sure, whatever.
What part of this is any different than everything you’ve posted about Cowboys fans in your IRL?

There isn’t a cocky cowboys fan on this board yet anytime a cowboys fan says anything that isn’t glowing it’s the same old posts that come flying lol

Nobody likes us, we don't care. I've seen enough of that guy's posts in other, now deleted forums to know not to care too much about his takes.
I guess I'm still working on the "we don't care" part. So many good people in the fanbase it's hard for me to not get sucked into defending us.
It's silly. Its humans overall. I always say irl when people are like "Eagles fans are trash"

Its just a human element overall at this point though right? Can't you literally google "__________ fans seen fighting at _________ stadium" and it apply to literally every single fanbase? I live out here in SoCal, so the Brian Stow stuff was on and on out here for a few years, b/c some guy was beaten into a coma. That is within the past 10 years. You got a guy that literally murdered an opposing fan in the parking lot of AT&T stadium within the past 10 years.

Part of it is soft trolling to get reactions b/c thats what people do also. Its all fine I guess. Annoying but sure, whatever.
What part of this is any different than everything you’ve posted about Cowboys fans in your IRL?

There isn’t a cocky cowboys fan on this board yet anytime a cowboys fan says anything that isn’t glowing it’s the same old posts that come flying lol
No one I know personally has been violent.

Shocking, Cowboys coming in to try and make it all about them again.

Shocking, Cowboys coming in to try and make it all about them again.
Cowboys fans, apparently known for *not being cocky* is this in the Metaverse?

From today's press conference: Nick says the new OC will still call plays and that Michael Clay will be back because specials teams improved as the season went on. I guess going from 32nd to 31st rank is technically an improvement?

Clay should've been fired for Punting to Toney. He's a real kick in the balls on that. Our QB Coach soon to be OC was Toney's OC in College. You'd think he was telling Gannon and Clay all week this guy can score from anywhere on the field don't give him a chance. A lot of people over there were comparing him to Percy Harvin. You might want to keep the ball out of someone like that hands.
they were actually punting away from Toney, and the coverage on the punt was obvious that was the intention. not sure if Sipos shanked it or what, but that was why the Toney punt return was so huge. i forget who discussed this, but they explained it well and in detail

SHould've been kicked OBs anyway. He probably missed it.

Looking at the draft there seems like there’s going to be a lot of QB’s going early which I hope pushes some OL and DL our way at 10. Could have our pick of the OL

We can go OL later given Stoutland's success. We need a G if anything and you don't draft that that early unless they are a world beater. They should go Safety/CB if they can sign CJGJ. I hate saying this as he is a PSU guy but I'd prefer Joey Porter over a lot of the guys. I'd then personally trade 31 back to acquire extra picks unless someone dropped we could've refuse.

I'd also maybe trade our NO pick if we can get a 1st next year out of it too. DL/DB should be the goal here. You can take a back in the 2nd round or later. Later day 3 pick as a Project QB I personally would go after Max Duggan from TCU

The Jalen Reagor trade conditions are finally known! We knew the 7th rounder in 2023, but didn’t know what made the 2024 pick a 4th rounder vs 5th.

It’s a 4th if he reaches ANY one of these in 2022 (spoiler: he didn’t) or 2023, for the Vikings:

40 receptions
500 receiving yards
5 touchdowns

One more chance in 2023, but it is very likely going to be a 5th. He might not even make the Vikings roster in 2023.
Ugh, what did we have to try to outsmart everyone here instead of just taking JJ.
It bothers me that I can't enjoy his career without thinking of this every time he puts up a highlight.

Because Doug Pederson and company thought he was only a slot guy in the NFL.

It's childish behavior. Most people here are older then me which I'm about to be 35 and there's people on this board who act like they are toddlers who little teenagers who got a hold of mommy or daddy's computer when they weren't home and want to show off to their little buddies and be some sort of edge lord type. I'd love to find some of these posters wives/GF's and show them what a child their spouse is on an online internet sports board. Its also coward behavior because you got a lot of people here who act tough or whatever because they can hide behind a keyboard. The best is when you call them out for it because they hate it.

The Eagles now have over $10 million in salary cap space after paying Jason Kelce a $3 million bonus ahead of NFL free agency

Looking at the draft there seems like there’s going to be a lot of QB’s going early which I hope pushes some OL and DL our way at 10. Could have our pick of the OL

We can go OL later given Stoutland's success. We need a G if anything and you don't draft that that early unless they are a world beater. They should go Safety/CB if they can sign CJGJ. I hate saying this as he is a PSU guy but I'd prefer Joey Porter over a lot of the guys. I'd then personally trade 31 back to acquire extra picks unless someone dropped we could've refuse.

I'd also maybe trade our NO pick if we can get a 1st next year out of it too. DL/DB should be the goal here. You can take a back in the 2nd round or later. Later day 3 pick as a Project QB I personally would go after Max Duggan from TCU
I want DL- Fletch won’t be back, and possibly Hargrave, too. We need a beast DT, and a beast EDGE. Whoever the best player abailable at #10 is, we take them.

I want DL- Fletch won’t be back, and possibly Hargrave, too. We need a beast DT, and a beast EDGE. Whoever the best player abailable at #10 is, we take them.
I think they find a way to get Hargrave back. It's too much to lose him on that defense. We'd be rolling out Davis and Williams as our starters.

I think they find a way to get Hargrave back. It's too much to lose him on that defense. We'd be rolling out Davis and Williams as our starters.
I hope so, but he might look to cash in on a really good season and get his last paycheck. I don’t think the Eagles overpay for him.

I hope so, but he might look to cash in on a really good season and get his last paycheck. I don’t think the Eagles overpay for him.
At worst they franchise him.

and pay him $18.9M? I hope not, and doesn’t seem likely, to me.

Better than losing him. Plus no long term commitment.

Franchise tag means full cost (~$19M) counts immediately against that year’s cap. That is what really makes it very unlikely.

Franchise tag means full cost (~$19M) counts immediately against that year’s cap. That is what really makes it very unlikely.
Yea but Hurts will not be making his big bucks until 24. So if there's a year to do it, it's this one.

Thinking about this the wrong way. Howie is going to be looking for that guy like Hargrave when we first signed him. Young, yet unproven, showed some pass rush skills. I think the initial contract was like 3 for 14.5M? Something where it was an "obvious deal looking back"

Howie will be playing the comp pick game this year methinks.

Thinking about this the wrong way. Howie is going to be looking for that guy like Hargrave when we first signed him. Young, yet unproven, showed some pass rush skills. I think the initial contract was like 3 for 14.5M? Something where it was an "obvious deal looking back"

Possible. Definitely if Hargrave is looking for Aaron Donald money. Javon probably wants in the $20m per year range. Unless Howie is trading for a guy, I don't see any pending FAs on Hargraves level skill wise and young enough to take the discount.

Possible. Definitely if Hargrave is looking for Aaron Donald money. Javon probably wants in the $20m per year range. Unless Howie is trading for a guy, I don't see any pending FAs on Hargraves level skill wise and young enough to take the discount.
Seems they have "a lot" of faith in Milton Williams. He has improved every year. Some spots we are just going to have to draft and try to replace production. As great as Hargrave is as a pass rusher, he leaves a lot to be desired as a run stuffer. I just don't see us getting him back, he'll want too much and well, we "at the moment" look a bit tight on the cap. Howie can always pull off some wizardry though and a large part of me thinks he will do whatever he can to "run it back"

W that said, Bradberry is *definitely* gone.

Seems they have "a lot" of faith in Milton Williams. He has improved every year. Some spots we are just going to have to draft and try to replace production. As great as Hargrave is as a pass rusher, he leaves a lot to be desired as a run stuffer. I just don't see us getting him back, he'll want too much and well, we "at the moment" look a bit tight on the cap. Howie can always pull off some wizardry though and a large part of me thinks he will do whatever he can to "run it back"

I figure they have money to keep one of Hargrave or Bradberry and between the two, Hargrave is more important to the defense.

I figure they have money to keep one of Hargrave or Bradberry and between the two, Hargrave is more important to the defense.
Need the biggest domino of all to fall first!!

Howie Roseman I guess just told Gannon to stay in Arizona after the Super Bowl Loss. Savage.

“I loved Philly,” Gannon told King. “I love Mr. (Jeffrey) Lurie. I love Howie Roseman. I love Nick Sirianni. They came back and they were like, here’s a new offer. It’s gonna pay you more than being a head coach. That’s cool and I loved it there but I wanted to be a head coach “

My thought on Hargrave is that once they didn't restructure and extend him during the season, he is likely not in their future plans, or his price was going to be more than they knew they could afford. As for the franchise tag, never going to happen. The Eagles have only used the tag 5 times since it was put in 30 years ago, and last used it in 2012.

The most optomistic cap space projections for 2023 will have them able to open $30-$35 million in space for 2023. That would involve re-structuring Slay (also something I doubt happens, I think they will be looking to shed his contract after 2023 so no way they tie up future cap on him for his 33yo+ seasons; they just cross their fingers and hope his bad back half of 2023 was not a permenent drop off and they get one more good season from him before his contract goes from a $24MM dead cap hit to $0), doing some early payouts/restructuring of Kelce (which they have started on already), doing Hurts' new deal (which will actually lower his 2023 hit), kicking the can down the road again with Lane's contract (since he looks to be playing at least 2 more years), then cutting Quez, and lastly restructuring Elliot and extedning Lovato (again.)

Hargrave would be a ~$20MM hit immediately on the $30-$35MM space they can realistically free up. They have to leave $5-$7MM for the draft picks and UDFAs (assuming they pick at least once in the 1st round), and they always like to have a few million (or leave a potential restructure undone) for in-season moves like when they added Suh and Joseph last saeason.

That only leaves $5-$7MM for FA (where they will probably be looking to add a RB, back-up QB, #3 WR, punter, and a Bradberry replacement), re-signing CJCJ to a new deal, bringing BG or TJ back, extending DeVonta, etc.

Hargrave is likely not coming back, unless the market just totally craters for DLs and he comes back to the table with a more reasonable number for a 3 year deal.

I don't see us signing a big money FA RB. It will be bargain basement scrap heap guy or just draft one in the 3rd or later. The backup QB will be interesting.

I don't see us signing a big money FA RB. It will be bargain basement scrap heap guy or just draft one in the 3rd or later. The backup QB will be interesting.
I read someone suggest that Sermon may be who they want to give the first shot to in camp. I could see that, since they kept him protected/on the roster all year and if they are happy with Gainwell's role as the pass-catching/3rd down back and someone who can spell a 1st/2nd down back (if that's how they see Sermon.)

I read someone suggest that Sermon may be who they want to give the first shot to in camp. I could see that, since they kept him protected/on the roster all year and if they are happy with Gainwell's role as the pass-catching/3rd down back and someone who can spell a 1st/2nd down back (if that's how they see Sermon.)
I see them expanding Gainwell to a 1a role. If Sermon takes the other half, they would love it cost wise.

My thought on Hargrave is that once they didn't restructure and extend him during the season, he is likely not in their future plans, or his price was going to be more than they knew they could afford. As for the franchise tag, never going to happen. The Eagles have only used the tag 5 times since it was put in 30 years ago, and last used it in 2012.

The most optomistic cap space projections for 2023 will have them able to open $30-$35 million in space for 2023. That would involve re-structuring Slay (also something I doubt happens, I think they will be looking to shed his contract after 2023 so no way they tie up future cap on him for his 33yo+ seasons; they just cross their fingers and hope his bad back half of 2023 was not a permenent drop off and they get one more good season from him before his contract goes from a $24MM dead cap hit to $0), doing some early payouts/restructuring of Kelce (which they have started on already), doing Hurts' new deal (which will actually lower his 2023 hit), kicking the can down the road again with Lane's contract (since he looks to be playing at least 2 more years), then cutting Quez, and lastly restructuring Elliot and extedning Lovato (again.)

Hargrave would be a ~$20MM hit immediately on the $30-$35MM space they can realistically free up. They have to leave $5-$7MM for the draft picks and UDFAs (assuming they pick at least once in the 1st round), and they always like to have a few million (or leave a potential restructure undone) for in-season moves like when they added Suh and Joseph last saeason.

That only leaves $5-$7MM for FA (where they will probably be looking to add a RB, back-up QB, #3 WR, punter, and a Bradberry replacement), re-signing CJCJ to a new deal, bringing BG or TJ back, extending DeVonta, etc.

Hargrave is likely not coming back, unless the market just totally craters for DLs and he comes back to the table with a more reasonable number for a 3 year deal.
The only thing I would add to this excellent post is that I read they have options with AJ Brown and Reddick's contracts. If they extend them into a dummy year in 2027 their guaranteed salary turns into a bonus, and reduces this year's cap numbers from 10.17M (Brown) and 16.25M (Reddick) to 1.08M each, freeing up around 25M in cap. I have no idea how this kind of sorcery actually works under the cap. But, it seems like the sort of Howie chicanery that keeps them out of cap hell.

The only thing I would add to this excellent post is that I read they have options with AJ Brown and Reddick's contracts. If they extend them into a dummy year in 2027 their guaranteed salary turns into a bonus, and reduces this year's cap numbers from 10.17M (Brown) and 16.25M (Reddick) to 1.08M each, freeing up around 25M in cap. I have no idea how this kind of sorcery actually works under the cap. But, it seems like the sort of Howie chicanery that keeps them out of cap hell.
This is where Howie is obviously at his best. Methinks they will get the Jalen deal done first before extending AJ Brown 2x. These are the "no duh" type of extensions you sign to get lower cap numbers this year, and this is a perfect example of 2 players that should be long term/forever Eagles if you will where kicking the can down the road is actually a good thing. Only problem I can see is if either of these guys also want a raise, due to their career years.

Have had quite a few friends, associates, haters etc basically say to me "Good Luck being good next year/loaded team is getting broken up!"

To which my thoughts are - we still got Howie right? So I just wanted to take a closer look at the guys we have pending Free Agency, how we acquired them and what the possible replacement plan might be. My general thought process for this sort of post is basically "Why can't Howie just do it again/why didn't any other GM make these moves?"

Marcus Epps - S - original UDFA that turned into a Starter this past year. Due to lack of draft pedigree, methinks we can sign him cheap, or let him go and another UDFA Reed Blankeship can fill in IMO with not much drop off, potentially an improvement b/c I really liked how Reed Blankenship played last year. First action he makes a GREAT read and INTs Captain Dark Retreat, Rodgers.

Gardner Minshew - QB - acquired via a conditional 6th, so anyone could have got him for cheap as a backup. He will not be back.

Chauncey Gardner-Johnson - S - acquired via a 5th round pick last year right before the season started, so again basically any GM could have pulled this off. Led the league in INT's despite missing 5 games. Will be back via franchise tag or long term deal.

Rick Lovato LS - long snapper will be back, not really much more to say here. Hes a LS

Miles Sanders -RB- drafted originally in the 2nd round and had a career year. 75% leaning he won't be back, esp considering how much more action Gainwell got in the 2nd half of the season and Miles got 6 carriers in the Super Bowl. Also, we got Trey Sermon for free last year and protected him from getting "stolen" all year. Working theory out there that this will be the 1-2 punch at RB next year, which obviously will be very cheap financially. It will be this or drafting another young back as well to go with Gainwell. Won't sign a FA RB, unless its Miles Sanders b/c it wouldn't make sense.

Zach Pascal WR- Original UDFA, is a NIck Sirianni guy and IMO will certainly be back. Team player, great blocker, true professional. Should be a cheap deal, but ya never know. If he's not back I don't think replacing his production will be difficult.

Boston Scott RB- The Giant Killer, not really sure if he will be back or not. Seems like he "should" be, but the RB room might have too many bodies and he would be a casualty. Part time role guy that helps on KO's sometimes. My guess is he will be back cheap for 3 years. If he is gone along with Miles, drafting a running back is almost a certainty IMO.

Linval Joseph and N Suh: DT Both acquired as street free agents last year directly after a divisional rival had to actually trade for a DT, so again, these guys were there to sign, just seems probably that team is not good at finding deals or these players didn't want to come to that team. Probably a little of both. Another instance of Howie addressing an issue *immediately* after the injury to rookie Jordan Davis. My guess is we will bring one of these guys back as well as draft a DT to continue to develop with Davis and Milton Williams.

Tj Edwards - MLB - Original UDFA, poor combine etc, has been a very very good LB the past 2 years. Again, due to draft pedigree, probably won't have a robust FA market, but there will be some sniffers. Should be able to get him back on a relatively bargain deal for his production. I expect him back on a new deal for 5 years/50M or so.

Kyzir White - LB - signed on a 1 year/$5M deal, to which pretty much every/NFL team could have signed him too. Or maybe a little more to snag him away from the Eagles? May never know, but I do not expect him back and his replacement is already on the roster in Nakobe Dean. White kind of started out hot, but IMO was very Up + down the 2nd half of the year. Did not have a good Super Bowl. Will not be back.

Andre Dillard OT - drafted in the 1st round initially and while not a bust, sure hasn't proven to be a stud, per se in the mold of the other stud tackles we have like Lane Johnson and 7th round original draft pick who is also on a bargain deal and is a monster Jordan Mailata. A lot of outsiders look at our O line and just think we keep drafting studs, but the truth is the real stud is Jeff Stoutland who probably is the best in the league at developing Offensive lineman. May sound like blasphemy to some, but he is THE BEST Eagles position coach of all time and its probably not close. With all that said, Dillard will not be back, he will sign a decent deal somewhere and we will get a comp pick in '24

Isaac Seamalo - OG - Originally 3rd round draft pick of the team and has played out his 2nd contract. I have never been a "BIG" fan of his, but he is solid. That false start before the Jalen Hurts fumble in the Super Bowl is enough for me to want him gone :cautious:. His "next year" replacement is already on the roster if Jason Kelce doesn't retire and his name is Cam Jurgens, originally a 2nd round draft pick who should slide in nicely. Seamalo will not be back. Comp pick will be awarded.

James Bradberry - CB - originally acquired as a FA after the Giants kind of screwed him by not releasing him in March so when he was a June/Training Camp casualty or whatever, Howie just fired up some Creed "With Arms Wide Open" and signed him to a 1 year "worth up to $10M" again, a deal pretty much "any" good GM with cap room at the time could have made. But Howie be Howie. Turned out to be a helluva bargain considering he was an All Pro. This is the guy I think for sure is not coming back due to his age and the season he had, he will be looking to cash in with probably his last big contract, and I can't blame him. Truly not sure how this will be replaced, I would imagine some sort of combination of draft and free agency.

Jason Kelce - C - Nothing really to say here. Original 6th round pick in 2012 and will be in the Hall of Fame. If he wants back, we will sign him. One thing of note is due to the way Nick Sirianni gives the vets rest, etc. guys like this are more than willing to stick around longer in their careers. He literally said if it was going to be a grind grind style a la the Chip Kelly days he would have been long gone. One of the greatest Eagles of all time and a genuine good dude. Every team wants a Center like this, just they don't come around often. Cam Jurgens is the Center of the future for whenever Kelce hangs it up.

Javon Hargrave - DT - Originally signed as a FA for 3/$39M. Any other team could have signed him. Great pass rusher, but not a great run defender. Leaning toward not resigning and drafting a replacement, but there is a chance some of these guys DO get another deal with the Eagles and Howie really tries to "run it back" but I just don't see us affording a guy like this when we have the 10th overall pick which will be used on one of DT/Edge/CB IMO. My guess is he is gone and we get a nice comp pick b/c he should command north of $17M per year.

Brandon Graham - DE - Original Eagles draft pick. Longest tenured Eagle, coming off a career high in sacks as a situational pass rusher at this stage of his career. Can't see a way he is not back at a goo deal.

Robert Quinn - DE - Traded a 4th round pick for him midseason and man, what a bust of a move. The stat box is sad haha. He will not be back.

Fletcher Cox DT - original draft pick and once the Suh and Joseph acquisitions were made, man his production did rise! We *did* cut him and resign him and many believe he was still paid too much. I do not believe he will be back but again, there is a chance Howie bring a few guys back to run it back the best he can.

Thats pretty much how I see it. A lot of these "Great players" were acquired in ways that "anyone else" could have done it, but decided not to. When rivals/haters are saying stuff like "YER GONNA LOSE EM ALL" I just kinda shrug and say "We still got Howie right?" b/c he does this a lot and I don't see any reason for him not to find deals like he did at different positions this offseason like he did last year with guys like Bradberry, CJGJ, along with the continued development of guys on the roster like Reed Blankenship and Milton Williams.

Howie Roseman being a cap wizard and trade wizard? Its a Philly Thing :shades:

Last edited:
Linebackers T.J. Edwards, Kyzir White Among Eagles to Have Contracts Voided Also voided were Javon Hargrave and James Bradberry and the four players are set to become unrestricted free agents on March 15

Corry indicated that the dead money involved for the four players breaks down this way:

• Hargrave: $11.95 million
  • Bradberry: $4.97M
  • White: $1.17M
  • Edwards: $711,000
These are all from the dummy years and voids the Eagles often put into contracts to spread the cap hits (and the dead money is already factored into the 2023 cap numbers that have been reported for the Eagles.)

Looking ahead to the comp picks and what we might gain, I think (best-case? worst-case? depends how you look at it) we have 6 FAs that will sign deals that probably qualify for comp picks:
  • Bradberry
  • Hargrave
  • Seamalo
  • Dillard
  • Cox
  • Sanders
And then we will likely have at least 3 signings that will cancel a few of them out,

So we probably end up netting 3, at most.

Looking ahead to the comp picks and what we might gain, I think (best-case? worst-case? depends how you look at it) we have 6 FAs that will sign deals that probably qualify for comp picks:
  • Bradberry
  • Hargrave
  • Seamalo
  • Dillard
  • Cox
  • Sanders
And then we will likely have at least 3 signings that will cancel a few of them out,

Those picks will be for 2024 though right? Or do we get them this draft?

• Bradberry
  • Hargrave
  • Seamalo
  • Dillard
  • Cox
  • Sanders

Those picks will be for 2024 though right? Or do we get them this draft?
Right, 2024.

• Bradberry
  • Hargrave
  • Seamalo
  • Dillard
  • Cox
  • Sanders

I would think Minshew would be in this group as well as a potential right?

• Bradberry
  • Hargrave
  • Seamalo
  • Dillard
  • Cox
  • Sanders

Not unless he gets starter money. Part of the comp pick qualifying criteria is the new contract needs to be in the top 35% or so of the player's position. Not too tough for say, Sanders, to get paid as a top 35% RB. But for a QB to get in that tier, they need to sign a pretty big contract.

• Bradberry
  • Hargrave
  • Seamalo
  • Dillard
  • Cox
  • Sanders

Not unless he gets starter money. Part of the comp pick qualifying criteria is the new contract needs to be in the top 35% or so of the player's position. Not too tough for say, Sanders, to get paid as a top 35% RB. But for a QB to get in that tier, they need to sign a pretty big contract.
Oh I see! Great info here thanks Noid. Was not aware of the 35% rule!

• Bradberry
  • Hargrave
  • Seamalo
  • Dillard
  • Cox
  • Sanders

Oh I see! Great info here thanks Noid. Was not aware of the 35% rule!
It's pretty much a secret formula that some sites like Over The Cap have kind of been able to reverse-engineer based on history of what the NFL has awarded in previous years to predict/project comp picks after FA ends, but the one thing the NFL does share is the 35% piece:

a player who ranked within the top 35 percent of all NFL players according to average yearly compensation, with additional points assigned based on postseason honors earned or participation (total snaps played).

It's how the "additional points" part is calculated that remains a mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread