What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Offseason IDP Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Tick

Footballguy
I'll try to keep updated links to offseason rankings I find.

FBG: Davenport 1/6, Bellefeuil 12/28, Haggan 12/14, Haseley 12/11, Rudnicki 10/27
IDP Show always has a spreadsheet that's up to date with a ranking set. Last update 1/4
IDP Guys: I think I won a subscription for the coming year, but haven't gotten confirmation - if I have it, I'll update with ranking dates.
DLF: Frank G (~12/28), Jason K (~12/30) , Justin T (~12/20): They don't list dates, but they have date filters so I can see when they fall out.
FantasyPros: Mase Riney from Fantasy 6 Pack has a set from 12/20, but the rest are too old to be useful and you have to view 2 at once.
Rotoheat: 1/11 rankings.
Dynasty Nerds has one set from 12/13.
Fantasy In Frames: 1/21
DraftSharks: 1/25

Last edited:
Fantasy and Frames is up but their DL rankings is a little wonky because a lot of the 3-4 OLB types are stuffed at the bottom of the rankings (like JT Watt DL40)

Rotoheat dot com has them by position (on the top banner dynasty ->by position. I tried posting each link earlier and got flagged for spam.

Both of those sets missing Terrel Bernard. I didn't take too much of a look to see who else was missing.

Fantasy and Frames is up but their DL rankings is a little wonky because a lot of the 3-4 OLB types are stuffed at the bottom of the rankings (like JT Watt DL40)

Rotoheat dot com has them by position (on the top banner dynasty ->by position. I tried posting each link earlier and got flagged for spam.

Both of those sets missing Terrel Bernard. I didn't take too much of a look to see who else was missing.
FiF has an August date on their rankings, unless you're finding a different spot than I am. Isaiah Simmons LB18.

Rotoheat - I'll add it. Brave to rank Shaq Leonard LB20.

2 sets of Dynasty rankings set up by FBG's Gary Davenport and Kyle Bellefeuil yesterday in the rankings page, you may need to select them as included rather than the generic consensus. They also include the Rookies!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread