What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Philadelphia Eagles - LB situation hits a new low when one of them can't even outrun an internet entrepreneur. (1 Viewer)

Go cry somewhere else James Franklin

A statement from the NFL on the #Eagles:

After a thorough review of the Philadelphia Eagles signing of Saquon Barkley, the NFL today informed the club that the investigation did not discover sufficient evidence to support a finding that the Anti-Tampering Policy was violated.

In coming to this conclusion, the league reviewed phone logs, text messages and other documents related to Philadelphia’s free agency strategy and decision to sign Barkley. The NFL also interviewed several members of the organization, including Howie Roseman and Nick Sirianni, as well as Barkley and Penn State head coach James Franklin. As with every review, should new evidence be uncovered, the league may reopen the investigation.

Back-of-the-roster LB Terrell Lewis tried to skip out on some unique services rendered and had the renderer pursue him with little aplomb. Google the NSFW story, if you're unaware of the particulars.

When he was signed to a futures contract as an LB/Edge in January, this was the write-up from Jimmy Kempski:

Terrell Lewis: This was the name that popped out at me. Lewis was a Rams 2020 third-round pick who was a role player from 2020-2022, before the Rams cut him near the end of the 2022 season. The Bears scooped him up, but he did not make their 53-man roster in 2023. He spent about a month on the Saints' practice squad, but he was released in October, and had been unemployed since. Lewis has great size at 6'5, 262, with 34" arms, and he was a talented player in college at Alabama. Obviously something isn't right if three teams cut him in quick succession, but he's an interesting name who is worth a look.

This is all the news we've got during this dead period. Training camp can't come soon enough!!

Shout out and many thanks to @The Noid for sending me a package of swag for the deaft contest. Aorry for the delay in posting, I rarely check my mailbox and did today for the 1st time since April and completely forgot about this package.

You’re a good man, Gunga Din!
Nice job here.

Been thinking about this, can we have some sort of "Who makes the 53" roster prediction contest. I don't really have to have a real prize other than the possible bragging rights, but I think this would be a fun exercise. Especially trying to predict who the final LBs, CBs and WRs will be, beyond the obvious guys.

err... had to look up what the thread title means... (kudos as usual @The Noid)
link is behind a paywall, but you can see a photo of the chase and the headline... which is all you really need. :ROFLMAO:
and so i don't get deleted for not football related topic, a good read here that is not related to the above.
There’s a former Eagles player on every NFL roster ... except one
archive.md will get you past ANY paywall so you can read every article online you want to. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread