What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$25,000 Survivors, $10,000 Pick 'Ems, Win Pool, Weekly Lineups, Contests (ATS, Winners) plus more (1 Viewer)

Freezang

Footballguy
Hi, if you are interested in any of the below, shoot me an email and detail which ones you are interested in for the upcoming year.
Each year the entry list grows.

my email Freezang_@hotmail.com

As always, if you are interested in any other leagues or contests visit www.tinyurl.com/openleagues

Some highlights are (ask if you need info):

Prize Pool​
Entry​
Contest​
Site​
Description
Super Leagues​
ESPN​
96 team super leagues (8 leagues of 12 teams in each ($50 - $300 entry fees)
www.tinyurl.com/96team If you have been in these in the past, I will email with information at a later date.
$75-$350​
Dynasty Leagues​
MyFantasyLeague​
These leagues are Superflex, 2 TE Staring, with TE Premium, Tiered PPR Scoring, bumped up defense scoring
We have 46 leagues with over 1100 teams in these leagues, always looking for more people.
If interested I can give more details and links to scoring & settings, etc
Each league has a theme (The Simpsons, Movie Characters, etc) and graphics done.
$20,000+
$40​
Survivor​
Runyourpool​
Pick one team to win each week, if that team wins, you ADVANCE to next week, winner take all.
$3,000+
$40​
Loser Survivor​
Runyourpool​
Exact opposite of a regular survivor pool, your pick for the week, MUST lose for you to advance to the next week, winner take all.
$2,500+
$100​
NFL Team Win Totals​
ESPN​
Pick over/under win totals for all 32 NFL teams, Top ~10% win money, 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc
$8,000+
$125​
Pick 'Em​
ESPN​
Pick all games each week - Just picking winners – Weekly & Season Prizes, Top ~10% win money, 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc
$8,000+
$125​
ATS Pick 'Em​
ESPN​
Pick all games each week - Against the Spread – Weekly & Season Prizes Top ~10% win money, 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc
$7,000+
$125​
Pick 5 ATS Pick 'Em​
Runyourpool​
Pick 5 games ONLY each week - Against the Spread – Weekly & Season Prizes Top ~10% win money, 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc
$2,000+
$60​
Lineup Challenge​
Myfantasyleague​
Pick any 11 players each week (8 times max per player) – Weekly & Season Prizes Top ~10% win money, 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc
$850
$50​
Guillotine Leagues (1 QB or Superflex)​
ESPN​
Lowest scoring franchise is eliminated weekly, and the eliminated franchise's players are returned to free agency and all the remaining franchises may bid for them each week Top ~10% win money, 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc

Users who are viewing this thread